Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When do women reach their beauty peak?/ Do women become more deluded with age?

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

When you search for female beauty peak, you will see various studies citing the 30's and even 40´s as the top years regards female looks. These studies are strongly embraced by female journalists who then spread the word to the rest of the sheep.

I have also talked to a lot of females who actually believe this, one thing seems evident to me, the nature of game never changes (i.e. men must always work), I still see females in their 40s/50s avoiding hungry male staring.
Perhaps as long as men stare they will find themselves gorgeous, I don't know.

This question is really important, because as you may know female confidence (and their snob atittude) comes utterly from their looks, I have told upfront to some girls they were not my type and their attitude dramatically changed as if they were powerless.... From the second they perceive you to be attracted they feel they have you..

Also I was recently watching a beauty contest from football players girlfriends, you had girls from 19-23... to 40.... It really made me think, that there is absolutely no comparison... the older women are simply a lot less appealing and shouldn't even have the courage to participate...

Please leave your comments, and what you consider to be the beauty peak of females, because I'm dam curious to see what a big group of guys has to say.... where are these people getting the 30' s and 40's from?
´

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once they hit 25...it is all downhill from there.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Gonna say 25-26ish.

But what makes this a tough question to answer is that there are different types of "looks."

The hot college girl is one look. The hot 32 yo teacher or businesswoman is another look. Both are hot in their own ways yet quite different.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading after I read 30's and 40's .. maybe it's because I'm asian but 18 is prime time imo.20-21 is peek.. 24-26 hahah how come all of them still wish they were 18?

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
19-21 is the peak by and large. I remember some of the absolute DIMES in college get fat and ugly no later than age 22...bizarre.
That is my experience. Many may have decent faces well into late 30s or 40s, but if we are talking about a body that drives you crazy that's the period where their body is natural, tight and athletic....

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest woman I think ive ever seen in person was walking down Newbury street in Boston with some guy, she looked rich and snobby as fvck, but she was absolutely gorgeous. Perfect proportions, long skinny legs, hips, heels, the whole package.

She couldnt have been much younger than 40, and smoking hot. Granted she's probably always been smoking hot, but girls can definitely carry it into 30's and 40's.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
It depends on what they do with their lives. Obviously the girls that go the big colleges will have a longer wall span than the girls that stay home.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say that they peak between 16-19, they keep good till 22-25 but after their mid 20s they lose year after year with a major loss in the late 20s.

A woman whos 33 is not that different from when she was 30 while a woman which is 28 is a lot worse than herself at 25.

Anyway agree with op about their confidence and attitude strongly connected to the fact that they are attractive to you, I experienced both the sides.
Once a girl which was nice and easygoing started to be snob after I tried to pick her up while an other one which behaved as a princess stop after I told her she was not that good while looking around.

Honestly I dont see myself putting any effort in a woman above 30, what you get is already not that much and looks even less when you esteem the amount of work it requires to make an effort nowadays.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Andy Rooney seemed to believe that peak attractiveness came at age 21. Looking back at my own life, plus many exes, I can safely say that to be true. Now, I've seen women blossom into better looks in their thirties as there seems to be an tendency for women to realize that they need to get their act together one last time to find a husband.

But there is something about the skin, body/facial structure of a 21 year old. They have the skin of healthy teenager, but the physique of a woman. It's a beautiful combo.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
What about men, when do you think us guys peak?
Pure look potential at early 20s (skin, hair, ability to pack muscles faster)*

Sport performances around late 20s (you still have the energy plus the experience)

Professionaly could be anywhere but usually in your mid to late 30s.

Too bad that when it comes of women 2 and 3 nobody gives a fvck.

Lets be honest at 30 we surely are in a better shape than when we are 20 but our faces, hair line and so on already changed.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
What about men, when do you think us guys peak?
The good thing for men is that looks is usually only a small part of the equation in which case value of guys can rise easily into their 30s regardless. For women looks is nearly everything, and it is only downhill for them from mid 20s or earlier.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls look their best around 16-24, generally speaking. It depends on the woman, though. Some are washed up by 22, others are like ugly ducklings that don't really blossom until they are in their 20s.

For myself, I think women can remain hot well into their 30s and 40s. I'm an older guy though. On this general forum, most of the guys are in their 20s, so obviously they're not going to be looking at a 38 year old as an ideal age for them.

Some women can look good as long as they keep their weight down. Other women start to look haggard and dried up even if they stay thin. Their skin starts to look like paper or something.

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is a bit of a misnomer where people are saying "women can still look good at 30 or 40" "I saw this girl who was smoking hot and she was 35" but that's not the question. The question is what is the PEAK age for looks, on average. For women, it's early 20's in my view. After about 24 their youthful glow slowly starts to fade.

I'm not saying that these same women can't be hot when they're in their 30's, but on average you'll find the most attractive women between 19-23.

For men, I'd say optimal is around age 26. Most guys should have a full head of hair, fresh skin, but don't have the "boyish" look to them at that stage. I feel I look better when I was 26 compared to 20, but at 28 I don't look as good as age 26.

However, as others pointed out, a mans value can increase by developing their personality, staying in shape, and working on their career. I may have been slightly better looking facially when I was 24, but I was boring as fvck, didn't have a good career established, and I was rail thin physically. 4 years later I've aged a tad, but I've improved my game/personality exponentially, make good money, and put on 10-15 pounds of muscle of the past couple years. I'm not getting laid every day or anything, but I'm doing much better than I was in my early 20's.

On average, guys will increase their value into their late 20's and even 30's, whereas women's value is so strongly correlated to their looks, they start declining after their early/mid 20's. Don't let those cougars pull a fast one on you by making it seem like women's peak level of attractiveness is 30's/40's...that's far from the case.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Hi,

When you search for female beauty peak,
In life we have various milestones at different ages. None are better than the other per se. For women:

0) 0-15 (Virgin)
1) 16-17 (Sweetest)
2) 19 (Prettiest on average)
3) 21 (Most selfish)
4) 22 (Humbled for first time, and jaded if they are weak minded and lived in a fairy tale their whole lives)
5) 25 (Most beautiful on average)
6) 26 (Borrowed time, last year to be young)
7) 27 (First signs of aging. When they often get the short haircut).
8) 31 (Sexual prime).
9) 41 (Last call for babies).
10) 50 (Menopause).

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, ages 18 - 21 is prime time for females. There are some exceptions with some very beautiful girls in the mid 20's however for the most part, 18 - 21 is where its at in terms of freshness and purity. The downside of this age though is the immaturity and lack of sexual experience. For Men, I'd say 28 - 35, For some Men it may even be up to 40. The ball game makes a big shift when Men are older and more experienced.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've noticed a females looks will decline right after their ego gets shattered.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put some serious thought into this subject a while back and I came to the conclusion that while women are more physically attractive when they are in their late teens/ early 20's, thiat doesn't really matter

think about it.. saying that a HB8 who is hot **** when she is 21 and when she is 34 will not be able to get anything becuase nwo she's an HB5, is saying that hb5's when they are 21 years old should not be able to get laid and they can, quite easily.

that's not what tilts the scales. What really tilts the scales is the availability of good men.

when you are a 21 year old HB8 and there are 20 dudes in a room, just about all of the 20 are fair game

by the time you are 26, at least 1/3rd of them are in serious relationships, a few others have criminal records.. which isn't a deterrent to some but still..

by the time you're 36.. and you are still a single woman, it's not that you now look better than women do it's that now instead of a room full of 20 dudes looking at you and are possible prospects, there are probably 3-4.

as long as man is improving himself and takes care of himself, if he's single his market value goes up and up and up.