Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does her sexual past bother you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to hear you guys on this, for me it's not a question of morals or that I do not find ethical to be with so many people. The thing is this, I seem to have ingrained from childhood that women are selective and hard to get, and that's what I find attractive and feminine. Today, I still think that women SHOULD be that way (everyone has their own demands), and I honestly feel disgusted and repulsed by women who had been with lots of guys. We are speaking about the majority of the female population these days, adding to the fact that after 23 you don't find a unique girl in shape (other than strippers, freaks or a few super attention *****s) I find very difficult to be motivated for long term relationships really.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It will only affect you, if you're inexperienced in comparison to her. If you've had sex with a numerous women this thing would never make you frown upon a woman who's had sex with more people than you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have every right to feel this way.

Women will automatically become VERY attached to the men who show up early in their dating experience. She will forever be attached to a very small number of men she encounters before age 23. As time wears on and these men don't "work out", she starts to build a threshold for Mr. Right to overcome. Women begin searching for "the one" who is supposed to make all those early encounters irrelevant. She never finds him. Instead, each man adds to her disappointment in finding her soulmate.

Finding a compatible women who's lost count of the men she's encountered and fvcked is like trying to find satisfaction in a beautiful sculpture that's been dropped, chipped, and glued together numerous times. An undamaged version of it would be much more desirable.

The less mileage a woman has, the better impression you're going to make on her, and the more loyal she's going to be. But finding that in today's society is extremely rare.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I have had sex with near triple digits count by now. Yet I am still disgusted by the idea of committing to a girl with even 1/4 my count....it has nothing to do with experience. It is just a disgusting factor to consider a girl with a high c0ck history as worthwhile of long term investment.
Exactly. Plate material at best, but worthy of exclusivity? :nono:

One of the more common objections to having what is perceived as standards that are too high is - "well... you're going to be alone forever then!" Don't ever allow someone to fear monger you into lowering your standards, especially when the words of that "someone" are coming from your average blue piller, a sexually frustrated spouse or a post-wall divorcee.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
One of the more common objections to having what is perceived as standards that are too high is - "well... you're going to be alone forever then!"
This is a genuine fear of women. With regards to mating potential, they expire very early in life. That combined with the "high score" factor of her early dating encounters, she develops a genuine fear of being alone forever. Many women mask their post-wall loneliness with an abundance of pets.

As for men, our value doesn't significantly drop until late in life. We don't need to be afraid of being alone forever. The only men who have this fear are those who parrot the same phrase created by women.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny enough, I just did a podcast about this subject on Monday (which you can check out HERE). In short though: I've never let a woman's sexual past bother me. For one, I don't ask about it; and two, even if she volunteers the info, I have to be realistic. Most women started having sex at ages 15 to 17; I waited 'til I was 23. So, assuming the girl I was banging was the same age as me and - being generous - she had 1 sex partner a year, every year, since age 15, she would have been with 8 more people than I did before losing my virginity. Knowing those stats, it always made it hard for me to be mad about it since I assume that EVERY WOMAN has had more sex partners than me. Just makes it easier to handle, y'know? As long as she's safe and has no STDs or jealous exes in the background I'm good!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry is right, don't ask, but assume she's been with a bunch. But even if you ask, she's going to lie to you about it. Her number is usually about 1/3 of what she says, and a man's number is usually triple what he'll admit.

The better she is in bed the first time you fvck her, likely the more practice she has had. Like that BJ she's giving you?... well, she learned it someplace. Just enjoy the moment and stop worrying about the past.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically there is no way of knowing her true sexual past unless she tells you. Even so she will leave stuff out so you don't think she's a slut. Girls are going to have sex today with other guys. You can't prevent that from happening. Some guys are really upset over this issue. All you can do is screen a woman looking for quality. Even some of those girls had a few boyfriends and hook ups already. The girls who are easy don't commit to.

Danger said:
You are disgusted because it is unnatural for a man to want to commit to a h0r.

While the feminists and manginas will attack you for such standards, the reality is that h0rs are meant for fvking only. They belong to everyone and they belong to no-one.

Do not sacrifice your standards for men and women who want you to marry such creatures.
This topic really upsets you LOL. Maybe you already committed to a h0r since you have no clue about her sexual past. Did you marry one and get burned before?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the new generation of birth control and instant gratification.. Where women can be "free spirits" and not worry about pregnancy. Its only been since 1958 that adultry is no longer a criminal offence and less than 100 years ago since hormonal methods of birthcontrol was invented. Prior to that.. Women were generaly not promiscious because of that fear.. Now they no longer have that fear thanks to modern civilization.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fück's goin go down that road?? I enforce a strict don't ask, don't tell policy. If you're asked: don't confirm, don't deny.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's stupid & pointless why let it poison your mind.

I asked my ex-wf (7yrs) just for the hell of it after we split-up. I met her when she was 24. She just said it was in the 30s, she didn't did have exact #. Yeah my first wife was a Hooters girl. So yeah any chicks you meet that worked at a breastaurant in there 20s, you might as well NEXT em all.

Live in the present not the past, you going weed through chicks looking for 1 that has less than 5 or 10? That's a good first date question, how many guys have you banged?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
and I honestly feel disgusted and repulsed by women who had been with lots of guys.
It's instinctual for a man to be repulsed by a carousel rider. Women are not men.

Sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive, she ovulates only 12 times a year. A high c@ck count short circuits a woman's brain. Getting pounded out by a variety of c@ck has disastrous effects on a woman, especially her ability to long term pair bond with a man.

hockeyfreak79 said:
That's a good first date question, how many guys have you banged?
With a little practice you should instinctively know whether she's a carousel rider. Genuine naivety, innocence and feminine grace are generally the first things to be fvcked out of a c@ck hopper.

Back when my numbers were quite low I used to parrot the same thing on here "Oh you'll never know, women will never tell bla bla" it's bullsh!t. You can easily tell without asking just through repetition.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Women have always been slutty. They are only more honest about it now because society is more accepting of it.

Do you really think the "virgin Mary" was a virgin? :crackup:

Why do you think women are so skilled at deception? They have developed and adapted it for hundreds of years.. until they finally convinced men to go along with feminism. Their greatest con job to date. They turned their weakness into strength by eventually gaining power over those who once had total power over them (men).

Women knew they would never win against men through physical domination. So they became skilled at manipulation and deception in order to use men as pawns by controling them emotionally through mind games and sex.

The fact that most men TODAY are still fooled by women is proof. Show me a white knight and I'll show you a totally manipulated man. The men who see through women's bullsh!t are the only free men on the planet and the only alpha men on the planet.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once heard a woman say:

"That wh0re fvcked five guys at once! I would never do that. I mean, I've fvcked three guys at once a lot of times, but I would never do five at once. That's just disgusting."

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Fvck you. You are piece of sh1t for saying that. stupid fvcking c0cksucker. This talk does not belong here.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Women have always been slutty. They are only more honest about it now because society is more accepting of it.

Why do you think women are so skilled at deception? They have developed and adapted it for hundreds of years.. until they finally convinced men to go along with feminism. Their greatest con job to date. They turned their weakness into strength by eventually gaining power over those who once had total power over them (men).

Women knew they would never win against men through physical domination. So they became skilled at manipulation and deception in order to use men as pawns by controling them emotionally through mind games and sex.

The fact that most men TODAY are still fooled by women is proof. Show me a white knight and I'll show you a totally manipulated man. The men who see through women's bullsh!t are the only free men on the planet and the only alpha men on the planet.
Someone please remove this offensive post!!!!!

Reaction score
Poon King said:

A shameful disgusting post.

Danger said:
Here comes the censorship brigade.

I'm offfeennnnded!!!! Poon speaks facts, if that hurts your feelings then go grab some brownies and cry while watching The Notebook. Your feelz will recover.
Mocking religion is not facts ass wipe.

Peña said:
Someone please remove this offensive post!!!!!
I agree.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
December_in_NY_1978 said:
A shameful disgusting post.

Mocking religion is not facts ass wipe.

I agree.
He didn't "mock religion", he asked a perfectly valid question about a historical figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.