Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women backlash against perfect body campaign is ridiculous

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://time.com/3551892/victorias-secret-perfect-body-ad-backlash-petition/

The world is getting more and more ridiculous. It seems in the future being fit and skinny will be forbiden by women. While women demand more and more their guys to be fit and sexy, they are all in this cruzade for fatness.

This is a classic example of women lunacy regards competition, and hot women are a menace, instead of looking at models (who could be hotter btw) as a role to follow, all they want is more excuses for eating chocolate.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Proving once again, the ultimate goal of feminism:

Maximize constraints on male sexuality and minimize constraints on female sexuality.

Are there any women on Tinder? Swiping right on guys who make their ginas tingle based on the way the men look?

I swear, it's always "Do as I say, but not as I do."

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, because a real fatty at 200 lbs can pass as a "perfect body". In what universe? You know what the truth is? Other women. There are the ones who snicker at this bullshıt and go to the gym, as usual, make food for their men, and act like the females that their moms were, as well. These internet superheroes that support these causes are a bunch of self-loathing head cases that would rather continue their shıtty ways of living rather than change for the better.

Ask a fit, cute, sexy chick at the gym if she supports the "Perfect Body" campaign. She'll say yes, of course. Now tell her to get fat and eat what she wants because she'll be accepted, no worries. Will she do it?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes me fume isn't that they campaign for acceptance, it's that they secretly hold males to a just as high if not higher standard than they claim men hold them to. Just ask a conventionally unattractive girl (she doesn't have to be repulsive, just not to most mens' taste) what she wants a man to look like. She will say she wants a fit, good looking, tall guy with masculine features and good skin and make comments like "how ugly" at passing strangers who don't meet her standard. The only women who hamster that away are the ones who need male security in their life so bad that it gets a higher priority, like the aging wife or girl who is realising her sh!t habits is making her lose what looks she had and she needs to cash out now.

Something you have to realise is girls are just as rotten as men are if not more so because they're subtle about it. We have just grown up being taught otherwise or not knowing it, but honestly who can blame us? women are really good at putting on the angel act.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the ad:
https://dm.victoriassecret.com/imag...075665942/20140918-cp-bra-bbv-header-1-v2.jpg

It's a public relations screw-up by VS. They were trying to say their lingerie will give women a perfect body. But the ad itself comes off as "These models have perfect bodies."

And they do, for being a model. If I owned a jeans company, and I wanted women to think my jeans would make their fat ass look skinny, these are the women I would hire to be models. And that would be a business decision, based purely on my customers. If you're selling to women, it's irrelevant that guys want to fvck your models. The controlling factors in those models being skinny are the mindsets of the women of the world, and how they choose to spend their money. If fat models sold more clothes, then models would be fat.

As far as the perfect body for sex, that's a matter of opinion. Personally, compared to the girls in that ad, I'd rather fvck Gianna Michaels: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...M/s512/gianna_michaels_great_tits_BkCPQmX.jpg

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only this reaction is stupid, as is also irresponsible in terms of public health. Many women want to hear that it is ok to be morbidly fat. It's rather amusing to hear so many females speaking on social pressure for them being fit, just because there are hot women out there. I'll start asking my friends to stop reading history so much, because they put some huge pressure on me and I prefer to be an ignorant dumbass..