Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

Had 1 girlfriend in highschool (maybe a 6.5), basically used her to lose my v card. 2nd girl I dated I was head over heels for. She knew it to. We dated for 2 months summer after I graduated. I was whipped, brought her ice cream, Starbucks or whatever when she was Workin. Always paid for dates...
  2. D

Had 1 girlfriend in highschool (maybe a 6.5), basically used her to lose my v card. 2nd girl I dated I was head over heels for. She knew it to. We dated for 2 months summer after I graduated. I was whipped, brought her ice cream, Starbucks or whatever when she was Workin. Always paid for dates...
  3. D

4. D

Would you wait 90 days to have sex with a girl?

It all depends. If she was a very quality woman and insisted, then yes. I don't really see any women (21+ is my age bracket) waiting more than a handful of dates if your game is right
  5. D

Why men and women can't be friends

I have a couple female friends I also look at like sisters. I wonder the same thing as well at times. It's quite sad that men and women can't really have a true friendship.
  6. D

Attractive bartender knocked my drink over

Lol. Like I said, I was a tad harsh on my second response. I accept your rebuttal, although I think it was a bit out of spite, which furthemore proves your insecurity (which relates to the spilled drink incident quite a bit). A real man wouldn't need to come back at someone on message board. You...
  7. D

Am I right or am I right? I do think I was a tad too judgmental and harsh on my 2nd post, but that's just the way this guy comes off to me.
  8. D

Ps, I want to slap you in the face Richie Rich. You sound like a 2nd generation born into money rich snob. If that describes you, then you are the worst kind of person I've ever met. Show some respect to a woman who is bartending and trying to make a little money and confront her to her face...
  9. D

You sound like a pretentious douchebag right now. Nobody here cares what you were wearing and how it compared to what everyone else was wearing. You should've confronted the person who spilled your drink, explained what happened to her and seen what happened from there. She probably didn't mean...
  10. D

Deangelo's Wedding Video

Omg shut up! It's his wedding day. I'm sure all of you are going to have wimpy "unmanly" vows on your wedding days. Deangelo's materials are so so, but like many of you, I would've never found this forum/started reading about how to get women/improve myself unless I found his work. So what if he...
  11. D

An easy secret to get out of the friend-zone

And if it doesn't work where are you? Same place you were anyways, as her friend. You can use stuff like this while using kino on her. Send mixed signals. Act as her lover and tell her you're so glad to be friends.
  12. D

Phone game

Keep the texting and calling short and to the point. Sounds silly but don't text much or too often. You want to remain a mystery and not come off as clingy. The only people I text more than 5 or so words is my friends, and do I want women I'm pursuing to be my friends?
  13. D

Love?

You're fine man. I'm there with ya. You just need not be concerned with finding love in a woman, but finding love in/for yourself. If you get too concerned about finding love, you're not gonna enjoy life and the relations with women you have now.
  14. D

Know how a pistol's better than a woman?

I was expecting "because a pistol will kill you quick and relatively painlessly. A woman will wear you down and crush you over a long period of time."... But that works as well lol
  15. D

no facial hair=low testosterone?

I am 25, can hardly grow much facial hair. I used to hate it but the older I get, the more I like it. I rarely have to buy razors (for a refill pack it's like 16 bucks around here), when people guess my age I get a LOT of 19, 20 (I do have a "baby face" tho). Oh, and random younger girls talk to...
  16. D

Ex-Girlfriend's Dad just suddenly passed away.

I've got to be honest. I agree with sir psycho. You're over analyzing this. You're also taking advice from men on a site of how to get women, so take everything we say with a grain of salt. Do what YOU feel is right. If you want to pay respect to the man cuz you felt close with him and he was...
  17. D

how much money do you make per hour?

14 an hour cash. It pays the bills and I'm back in school to further my education. I had a girlfriend as of last week lol. I'd say she's an 8 but an actually decent person that I actually enjoyed spending time with (can't say that about many other girls I've dated). I usually date/hook up with...
  18. D

What actress would you date now?

Zoey Deschanel or whatever her name is
  19. D

Random thought

Unless you had a legitimate documented medical condition, there would be no such excuse for speeding or running. This would still be your fault in the eyes of the law.
  20. D

What is your favorite habit?

Reading