Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how much money do you make per hour?

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering...how much money do you make per hour?..I don't make much...only 11.5/hour

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
put this in the offtopic forum.

1 in 6 people in america live in poverty.

1 in 5 males netween the age of 25-34 live with their parents.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$10 an hour, but I'm also a college undergrad lol

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
I'm surprised it's that low. I know there are a lot of young people who don't live with their parents, but their parents help them pay rent.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also interested. How much are you making per hour and how hot is your girlfriend or do you even have one?

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much but enough to own my car, pay for my toys/rent/food, go out with girlfriend, have adequate health/car insurance, have emergency fund, and contribute to my retirement fund. I have a job I enjoy and hopefully retire with the same company several decades later.

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
14 an hour cash. It pays the bills and I'm back in school to further my education. I had a girlfriend as of last week lol. I'd say she's an 8 but an actually decent person that I actually enjoyed spending time with (can't say that about many other girls I've dated). I usually date/hook up with girls around 7-9's. I don't think the money is a huge aspect of getting girls, as I feel that's what this post is about. I'm comfortable with myself, drive a decent car, have a bike and some nice things. I'm not rich by any means and I have little problem attracting women, just keeping them seems to be my problem.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making $10 - $40 an hour as a cable tech, I guess thats an avrg somewhere around $25/ hr. I have my good days and my bad days...

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
Just wondering...how much money do you make per hour?..I don't make much...only 11.5/hour
I do internet marketing so I really cant break it down per hour. But I make $1500 per week all outsourced net.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
put this in the offtopic forum.

1 in 6 people in america live in poverty.

Well, at least 4 out of 5 men that age in Italy live with their parents. That includes wealthy guys. In America your mothers are tramps. Daddy got sloppy seconds. He was a fool. In other countries it is VERY accepted to live with your mother into your 40's. Always funny to see rich NBA/NHL players from outside of America bring Momma over to live with them in America! You know why? Because non-Anglo mothers are usually AMAZING. Not like the trash in Britain and America.

When I am in America I live in the very same room as I grew up in! I will do that until the day I get married to a much too young Natasha. BTW, where are your mothers now? My guess is that they are on Facebook flirting with old classmates. What trash!

Here you go! The best hockey stud on the planet (and my favorite athlete) still lives at home with his parents while in America!
http://www.hockeyprimetime.com/news/atlantic/hbo-series-was-a-classic-itself
Ovechkin, 25 years old and amongst the best in the world in his chosen profession, still lives at home with his parents.

Ovechkin also can't stand American broads and dates girls that are actually young and attractive. Sure he is ugly as all f---, but as even he admits that money can get you ANYTHING in Russia. In America, money is not as important as fitting in with your facebook friends!
http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/ovechkin_sokolova4.jpg

It is funny to see America get poorer and poorer. More wars = More poverty. More old people = More poverty! Your generation is going to have it rough. If I were you guys I would get a graduate degree and head for Canada. Canada (unlike America) encourages educated people to immigrate. Canada also doesn't fight war after war. Canada also has a lot of natural resources and more personal freedoms. Just an idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYaX-flhW0M&feature=player_detailpage#t=162s
No s---!

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ovechkin lives with his parents because he wants too. He could easily afford better as he's one of the highest paid in the NHL. I think he was in the KHL too so he has celebrity status in russia as well, so that doesn't hurt. However, most natives will always have a bias to their homeland.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9.20 an hour. Hopefully that changes soon as I will have a Bachelor's degree in 2 weeks.