Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An easy secret to get out of the friend-zone

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not my tip (got it from elsewhere), but I love it. So simple and effective.

I've been doing this for a couple months and it has worked every time. When I am with a girl I am attracted to that I am friends with I use one line to take her for seeing me as a friend to seeing me as someone attractive. It goes:

"I am so happy we are just friends"

Yep, that's it. This makes women think "why am I not good enough for him" and try to prove their worth. This has worked for my friends too. Try this and let us know how it goes. :D

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Very clever. I accidentaly tried this on one of my female friends the other day, and now my phone is getting blown up.

I originally thought the advice was gonna be "Dont bother" haha

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah! Hell yeah man.. I've done this before and it's pure gold. I think it works better in a true friendship though where you hangout and have fun with the girl often. Not just a girl who says to you after a few dates "I like you as a friend" Although I could be wrong there.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thunderstruck7 said:
this sounds like a great idea, but whats the answer when she asks "Why?"
"Because you are so nice, and I really like you as a friend." Why is she asking you "why?" That's weird, what does she mean by it? You just want to be friends with her. Does she think she wants it to be more than just friends or something? ;)

(this attitude towards her will make her confused in a good way)

Hell, you could probably even just say "You know, just because. I have my reasons."

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you sure you guys are reading the results correctly?

I mean what if what is really going on in their heads is"oh good he understands we are friends, then he won't misinterpret me calling more than usual or hanging out"

I just want to be sure of this cause the word "friends" and the friendzone is not a place you want to be toying around...

Heartbreaker_boy

Reaction score
i'm not sure if it'll work . i'll tell you why because the girl that you're attracted to her may be consider you as a friend from the beginning and when you told her that you're happy that you're just friends she feel more comfortable because it comes from you not from her !!

f29d6h

Don Juan
Reaction score
bookman said:
I mean what if what is really going on in their heads is"oh good he understands we are friends, then he won't misinterpret me calling more than usual or hanging out"
I'm definitely no expert... but I think the point is to avoid worrying about "what's going on in her head" and let that clever little phrase work it's magic for you.

I mean lets be honest here... so what if she does actually go along with it and agree that the two of you remain friends? Then you know for sure where you stand and can move on to greener pastures.

I've never tried this, but I can't off hand think of a single girl I know that wouldn't read into that and try and prove herself. You're basically saying "show me what you've got". You know they love the challenge.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bookman said:

I just want to be sure of this cause the word "friends" and the friendzone is not a place you want to be toying around...
That would assume that she ever had an interest in you sexually in the first place. If she didn't, then no, this wouldn't work. You can try using kino, sexual innuendo in conversation (but don't go crazy with it), and more kino with her to create an attraction to you. If it works, she'll start to rethink her feelings on you, and then you drop the "I'm so glad we're just friends" bomb on her, and then she'll flip her s--t.

It's confusing and classic push/pull (i.e., you do a lot of kino towards her but then tell her you want to just be friends, and then do more sexual kino, and then mention again "im so glad we're just friends", and her mind will f--king explode from confusion and the chance to prove herself. Girls love confusion and a challenge, and drama (at least on some level).

But again, if she never had any attraction towards you in the first place, then no, the tip wouldn't work.

Heartbreaker_boy said:
i'm not sure if it'll work . i'll tell you why because the girl that you're attracted to her may be consider you as a friend from the beginning and when you told her that you're happy that you're just friends she feel more comfortable because it comes from you not from her !!
Yes but, again, that's your fault for not kino'ing her or being flirty from the beginning and developing a level of attraction in her towards you.

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
bookman said:

And if it doesn't work where are you? Same place you were anyways, as her friend. You can use stuff like this while using kino on her. Send mixed signals. Act as her lover and tell her you're so glad to be friends.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dereklovesugly said:
And if it doesn't work where are you? Same place you were anyways, as her friend. You can use stuff like this while using kino on her. Send mixed signals. Act as her lover and tell her you're so glad to be friends.
Bingo.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm interesting. do you think this is better to say in person or over a text

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dutchmaster said:
Hmm interesting. do you think this is better to say in person or over a text
Not just in person, but in passing. (after just you and the girl having a good laugh together) "Haha, oh man, I'm so happy/glad we're just friends". Saying it almost as a side comment.

Doing it through electronic means (text, facebook, etc.) will not give the same result, as you no longer have kino, body language, and other things working for you. And you want these things on your side, because it confuses the f--k out of her when you say something like that and then do completely the opposite with your body language/kino.