Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Should I be mad about this?

Thanks all for the input. Very disrespectful. If I were to stay at some random girl's place, I am sure she would not be happy. I am going to Skype with her today (she won't be back for a week) and calmly have her explain everything. What I am more upset about is how before the trip, I asked her...
  2. B

Thanks guys for the input. I am trying to not cross the line of being an overly obsessive BF vs. getting crapped on. I want her to have fun, but getting drunk on a daily basis and crashing on her guide's couch in his tiny tiny apt. sounds disrespectful to me.
  3. B

Finally broke off my LTR today...feeling really crappy.

It sounds like the right thing. Kind of like having to go for a root canal. You know you are putting yourself through pain, but you are better off in the end. Also, I'm sure she is a nice girl, but she definitely has her own issues she needs to deal with.
  4. B

I've been dating this girl for a few years now. We are both in our late 20's. Things are ok. She is Jewish, I am not. She left for a birth rite trip 2 weeks ago. Basically, birth rite is a free trip for Jews to visit Israel. Her trip is 3 weeks in all. She met a lot of people on her trip...
  5. B

Met a girl. Didn't get her #. Became FB friends.

I've done it before with success. Hey, good to meet you. You will have to come over sometime. Give me a txt/call and we will figure out a time. It's worked several times. Maybe I just answered my own question.
  6. B

Met a girl. Didn't get her #. Became FB friends.

I was out and about with some friends last week and I met a girl through a guy I am kind of friends with. We had drinks afterwards as a group and we all got split up and didn't get to say bye afterwards. I became friends with the girl on FB. I've never been a FB PU artist, I usually dealt with...
  7. B

A Life Lesson

I've been meaning to write this article for a while now. Last evening, after a 4 month illness my grandmother died. Yes, I know that an article about this will drive many people away right off the bat. Yes, I know that many people will poke fun at me for writing an article about my...
  8. B

How can I stop being mad at my GF all the time?

I've been in the same boat man. Take a step back and look at yourself and what YOU want. Are you giving yourself a reason to get out of the relationship, or are you just being immature?
  9. B

Girlfriend is not into sex anymore

Hey all, I've been with this girl for over 2 years now. We do a LDR where we live about 5 hours away. We see each other for ~6 days and then have 9 days away from each other. I have a VERY flexible job. We are both in our 20s. Anyways, I have the same old tale. We f*** like crazy when we...
  10. B

Girls shows up to date with her friend waiting in the car

Maybe I am missing something, but was this your 1st or 2nd date with the girl? If it was, she may have been there just for safety reasons. If the whole "is this guy a serial killer" type of thing was out of the way, then obviously there are different issues. I'd have handeled it with some type...
  11. B

Girls shows up to date with her friend waiting in the car

Maybe I am missing something, but was this your 1st or 2nd date with the girl? If it was, she may have been there just for safety reasons. If the whole "is this guy a serial killer" type of thing was out of the way, then obviously there are different issues. I'd have handeled it with some type...
  12. B

Should I dump her or stay?

Thanks for the response man. I highly doubt she is seeing someone else. ALWAYS a possibility though. She moved because she graduated and that was the closest place she could find a job (she has a very specialized field)
  13. B

A bit more info..... When we are together, things are great. For the last couple of days she has been a bit more distant (not really over-concerned, her best GF is in town she never gets to see) The only fight we've really had is her wanting to know what I was doing for new years so we could...
  14. B

Hey all, It's been a while since I've been here. I am 28 and have been dating a girl who is 24 for 2 years now. 6 months ago, she moved 6 hours away from me. Things are going ok, but we've hit a rocky patch and I am evaluating whether or not to move on. There are 2 major issues in our...
  15. B

GF Moving

Thanks for the responses all. They def mean alot. The words that resonate the best with me are: I understand the idea that there is a 90-95% of this going nowhere. I've already stuck my hand out to meet her halfway and she has not done that. Right now, I am torn between what I should do and...
  16. B

Being in the ”Zone”

Good story man. Rep.
  17. B

No contact is for chumps

Agree in principle. However, to rule someone as a chump for going NC is pretty harsh. Its kind of like someone on a diet keeping themselves away from having fatty foods shoved in their face. They know what they have to do, and get what they want in the end.
  18. B

GF Moving

Thanks all for the responses. They are all very good. I made my intentions very clear to her and she has not reciprocated with her actions. I am going to start spending less time with her and more out with my bros hunting and seeing what else it out there. Mostly however, I am going to work on...
  19. B

Another Facebook Post...

Stop worrying so much about FB. You are acting like an AFC. Start a real conversation with her. If you want, send her a couple ****y/funny messages. Get her number after message 2 or 3 at the latest. From there, quit FB stalking her and go out for a real date. Man up.
  20. B

GF Moving

Hey all, I've had oneitis with this girl for about 18 months now. Everything is pretty good with her. I am 28 she is 23 and is about to graduate grad school. She is finishing her schooling this summer, and is planning on moving. She says she wants to prove to herself again that she can go...