Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another Facebook Post...

jon3947

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl at a popular local dance last Sat. night, we danced for about ten minutes and we didnt talk much, There was alot of kino while dancing

She goes to a different school, and I have never seen her before, and I added her as a friend on facebook

She just recently changed her status from "in a relationship" to "single" about two days after we became friends.

Also one of her friends that we were dancing with "liked" us becoming facebook friends.

I want to know how to get the number from here and how to escalate, and possibly go out with her.

jon3947

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do i ask for the number on facebook without sounding creepy

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't u have a short convo with her and then tell her to post it up

jon3947

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds cool, something like...
(Girl's name)
I feel like we didnt get to know each other well enough on Sat. Night,
so...
a few random facts about me...
(insert funny random facts about me here)
(see her response then escalate)

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying so much about FB. You are acting like an AFC. Start a real conversation with her. If you want, send her a couple ****y/funny messages. Get her number after message 2 or 3 at the latest. From there, quit FB stalking her and go out for a real date.

Man up.

jon3947

Don Juan
Reaction score
camdry, thanks, that sounds pretty good.

Brian, I have never seen her before, and i will probably never see her again, so i cant really start a conversation with her unless i get her number

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start with small stuff. For example, when she posts an update or picture, either a small comment ("LOL" or liking it) so that you keep yourself in her mind.

After a couple of those, if she's intrigued by the idea of getting to know you better, she'll reciprocate and do the same.

Now comment on her wall (not a private message, the wall is more public and therefore less creepy). You can say something mysterious (but true), like "Wow last night was like Mardi Gras - at least no one got arrested" if you were at a good party, or an invite like "Jennifer, my friends and I are going to do karaoke Saturday, and I'm inviting you!

Yet another thing to look for is if she logs into the chat function on facebook. That's great because it allows you to talk to her again, and since you're already friends it's not like a random person talking to her.

Facebook pickup is totally doable, especially if you left on a high point on the dancing night. Good luck man!

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He asked for advice on using JUST Facebook to get to know this girl. A phone or meeting in public is better. But if all you have is FB then this is how I got to know women before I moved to Chicago.

Its a little hard to just 'go and get it' without other contact info lol.