Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I be mad about this?

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating this girl for a few years now. We are both in our late 20's. Things are ok. She is Jewish, I am not. She left for a birth rite trip 2 weeks ago. Basically, birth rite is a free trip for Jews to visit Israel. Her trip is 3 weeks in all.

She met a lot of people on her trip, and has told me how many good looking people there are over there (both guys and girls) and how all they do now is go to the beach and then party at bars. For the next week, she is staying at her male guides apt (Just the 2 of them) since she is trying to save money (I don't question her initial motives here, I know she is short on $$$ and really did try to stay at her relatives first).

Should I be upset about this, or am I overreacting? On one hand, I want her to have a good time and live it up, but on the other hand I don't feel comfortable with her staying at some random dude's apt and going to bars all the time. I don't think she is the type of girl to cheat at all, but I know what obviously goes on when people are drinking and staying together. I am not an idiot.

Thanks all for the advice and take care guys.

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has money for bars, she has money for a room. If youve been dating for a few years, she should know this is going to make you uncomfortable.

I dunno man, I would tell her how you feel.

Unacceptable.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TRSX said:
If she has money for bars, she has money for a room. If youve been dating for a few years, she should know this is going to make you uncomfortable.

I dunno man, I would tell her how you feel.

Unacceptable.
Exactly! Bunking with with another dude "to save money" is a lame excuse when in the same sentence it's mentioned that she's going to bars and beaches every night.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls just lack common sense. If you left for a trip and stayed with a girl she knows she would be trippin hard.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the input. I am trying to not cross the line of being an overly obsessive BF vs. getting crapped on. I want her to have fun, but getting drunk on a daily basis and crashing on her guide's couch in his tiny tiny apt. sounds disrespectful to me.

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its extremely disrespectful.

DONT LET HER WALK ON YOU FOR THIS.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks all for the input. Very disrespectful. If I were to stay at some random girl's place, I am sure she would not be happy. I am going to Skype with her today (she won't be back for a week) and calmly have her explain everything.

What I am more upset about is how before the trip, I asked her numerous times to txt me everyday with even a very short "I'm alive" message just so I knew she was safe. She was good about it for the 1st day, but got very flaky in the last two weeks.

Thanks all