Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Lay Report: Italian 7 (daytime)

My buddy and I were walking across Koh Phi Phi island, which is in the South West of Thailand not too far from Phuket. Tonnes of western people there so very target rich. We were heading to a beach, but after about 10 minutes of walking my friend says he feels rough and wants to turn back go to...
  2. M

challenge: come up with the next line of text

"there's lots of beautiful girls on tinder though, so I look for a chick who's got other qualities too (honesty being one of them)" if she's that hot, disqualify her as the example above shows. she'll reply trying to prove herself as honest/trustworthy and that sets a frame of her chasing you...
  3. M

Guy gets Ex'es to review him on Tinder

haha, love it.
  4. M

What do you think about this c&f line

sounds brilliant! but i wouldnt try it on a girl who i have never talked to before. id say it to someone who knows im a c n f type already.
  5. M

Big Fight Brings Everything Out!!!

if youre as attractive as you say, then you should have no trouble getting a new girl...this ones obviously crazy..get hold of your balls and next her
  6. M

Penis Cut

you ripped your banjo string kid, its pretty common dont worry you should give it 2 weeks before you get back to action!
  7. M

are you a keyboard jocky?

im gonna be the first to admit it, i am definately what you would call a keyboard jocky. The lifestyle i have created myself means that i very rarely meet new people as im in the same social spots every week because thats where the small amount of proper friends i have hang out. So approaching...
  8. M

other males hitting on your HB 9 gf

so you take your hot gf out to a bar with you, and at some stage you leave her side and go chat to some of your friends. whilst this is happening, she has men approaching and talking to her. without seeming needy and insecure, whats the best way to deal with this?
  9. M

do you have a 6 pack?

since january ive been spending 20 minutes a day trying to get a six pack and ive had one for about a month now. im just wondering what proportion of men have them. if the figure in the poll turns out low then its going to show that a six pack is one more thing that makes you stand out from...
  10. M

Confidence,charisma,average looks and....

i cant agree that you should use alcohol for confidence...a drunk DJ is a sloppy DJ. Being the life and soul is very difficult if you are starting out abit of a geek. if you try to do this straight away your body language will not be congruent with your actions an people will pick up on...
  11. M

Being called gay...wtf?

from what these people are saying to you, you are getting a big chance to show how attractive you are. when someone negs you and you dont care, it shows an air of confidence...males will respect you an girls will find you hot. so when someone calls you gay laugh it off. you'll be amazed how...
  12. M

"Virgin by Choice"?

i think that deep down you are insecure over it. perhaps you think your **** aint big enough or maybe your scared you wont be very good so it puts you off so to cut the risk you back out! personally i havent gotten laid for ages because my virginity was virtually forced out of me (not rape, just...
  13. M

You don't need to do everything right

When I go out and I am chatting to a girl, my brain takes the view that everything that I do must create attraction...which is actually far from the reality. You must do SOME things that are attractive, but if you do or say something AFC there is no worry about the girl not liking you if you...
  14. M

got myself wayy pissed up tonight

life seems hard to cope with at the moment. im just holding out for uni in october. all the people i see are people that remind me of my old AFC self because im stuck in the same old town where ive known everyone ages. works ok but has very little social element and friday nights are my only...
  15. M

How do I deal with this?

you are all helping a woman with her man trouble you bunch of AFC's!!!! LOL, just kiddin
  16. M

about girls sitting on your lap

yeah i try to avoid it too..but sometimes it cannot be helped if she is mega hot!
  17. M

about girls sitting on your lap

1. Are girls who sit on your lap always interested? 2. If you get a hard on while a girl is sitting on your lap (a girl who you have not been getting with) and she feels it poking her will she be freaked out or will she quite like it? considering that it was her choice to sit on your lap in...
  18. M

Lay with her after sex, or shower and see ya?

you shower once a week? does anyone let you within 10 metres of them? thats discusting lol if you have an active life you will need a shower every day because you're workout/ sport is gonna make you sweat.
  19. M

shaking hands with women???

when you first meet them? to me it seems to be a man thing shaking hands... and if you do shake hands with a girl do you shake with abit of force like you do with your bro's?
  20. M

She thinks that I stalked her?

its a **** test...if you look like you are worrying about what she thinks of you, she has discoveredthat you still have an afc side, though if you laugh at her show that you dont care etc then you pass the test