Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you have a 6 pack?

six pack..you got 1?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters

mr.uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
since january ive been spending 20 minutes a day trying to get a six pack and ive had one for about a month now. im just wondering what proportion of men have them.
if the figure in the poll turns out low then its going to show that a six pack is one more thing that makes you stand out from the rest so therefore itd be worth the investment of pain for a few minutes a day.

also for the girls of the forum: do you really find a six pack THAT sexy?

as sexy as we like a decent pair or a curvy ass?!

heres an example..a guy who you rate as a 5 with shirt on then whips his shirt off and he has chiseled abs. what do you now rate him for physical attractiveness?

im trying to show here that all you guys should get a 6 pack cos ive got a feeling the girls are gonna say they love them...

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got one.

It's better to have, than not to have, and my birds love running their hands over it.

Paper Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. It's in the fridge.

In all seriousness, no, I don't have it.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're going to find that lot of guys with a low body fat (skinny ecto's) who started weight lifting have a six pack rather than those who were overweight or heavy and started weight lifting. Six pack is nothing more than an aesthetic feature, something nice to have but it won't make or break the deal. At least, that's what I've found in my experience.

So, stop worrying about a six pack. Focus on building overall muscle mass and gaining strength with big lifts instead. Would you rather have a six pack that may/may not please the ladies OR impressive arms/chest/back that please the ladies almost all the time?

And remember, the focus is you, at the end. If you can bench 1.5 x bodyweight then who gives a crap whether or not you have a six pack?

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
they arent like all ripped out but yeah i got a visible 6pack

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr.uk said:
since january ive been spending 20 minutes a day trying to get a six pack and ive had one for about a month now.
This is where you are screwing up. You dont train a muscle group everyday, and I dont care if it is abs or not. You need to hit the health/fitness section, cause i'm afraid you have a lot to learn.

More than likely you are a little skinny, and it is nothing impressive. And the reason for this is because of your training. If you do them RIGHT, you shouldn't be able to do them the next day.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omen said:
This is where you are screwing up. You dont train a muscle group everyday, and I dont care if it is abs or not. You need to hit the health/fitness section, cause i'm afraid you have a lot to learn.

More than likely you are a little skinny, and it is nothing impressive. And the reason for this is because of your training. If you do them RIGHT, you shouldn't be able to do them the next day.
Definitely check out the health/fitness section, however you can train abs everyday. You don't NEED to, but you can. In fact, that's dedication right there. You can burn the sh!t out of your abs, and they'll be ready for more the next day.

To answer your question, no I don't have a six pack. You could say I've got a 4 pack. But..I don't train abs everyday though, I train them every day that I work out, which is 4-5 times a week.

The six pack is in the fridge.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 4 pack, heheh,..

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have a nice six pack, but with classes and some other physical ailments I have not been able to do anything. Once my arm heals up, I am planning on regaining it.

comic_relief

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, although, this bigmac that I am eating right now probably isn't helping.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a keg, you guys need to step up and stop being wuss boys.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have a nice six pack when I was younger (like 15) and then I went through a period where I didn't care about what my body looked like and started eating and drinking a lot of beer. Now I'm trying to get it back.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a 4 pack.
u can kinda see the 6 if i REALLY flex and bend my stomach together, but i prob gained alotta fat over spring break lol

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, but I'm trying to get one. I got too much fat on my stomach. What's the best way to get a 6-pack when you have a bit of a gut? The hand-held body fat analyzer says' I'm at 13% BF.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a one pack and I love beer