Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

are you a keyboard jocky?

mr.uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
im gonna be the first to admit it, i am definately what you would call a keyboard jocky. The lifestyle i have created myself means that i very rarely meet new people as im in the same social spots every week because thats where the small amount of proper friends i have hang out. So approaching new women never happens. I read all this information but hardly use it.

Thank god i am going to university in October!
Things will change then but for now i am a keyboard jocky.

what about you guys...are you one aswell (you'll need to destroy that ego before admitting this) or are you generally becoming a full blown Don Juan?

I am delaying my social don juanage. lol

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on you for admitting it! I think there are a lot of KBJs here that are doing just what you are, reading on this forum but not doing anything about it. Fess up people, thinking you are a DJ by joining this board is self dilusional.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not...i actually get vag unlike the majority of you...
me>you... haha jk..

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill admit I'm here more than I should be. The time I spend here I should be spending going out and approaching, at least being social. Nothing I can do about it until college (uni) though.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these days yah. i guess I am more of KJ than DJ. I had wild times in college and my 20s now I'm trying to straight out things in my life. I'm just here sharing what i've learned so far and learning some new stuff. My dating situation is weird to say the least.

Reaction score
I have made major attempts before I joined Sosuave... but I could be doing better.... I dunno.... I'm just feeling more comfortable with myself lately...A definate improvent from 6 months ago.

I'll just say I'm stuck between a Don Juan, and a KBJ.. ATM>