Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

Homecoming: Got a yes... but

Umm...you can't, because it is insecure and needy. Instead, focus on making yourself someone that, even if she didn't really want to go with you at first, she will by the time you're through. Worst case scenario, you just obtained yourself some social proof homecoming night.
  2. E

bittorrent in college

You can probably manually set the max download times with whatever BT client you're using...so just try to find out the maximum allowed bandwith you can use, and set your maximum downtime to under that limit. Yeah, it sucks having to cripple your own down times, but you'll still get your stuff...
  3. E

For the college guys who want to meet women

If I could kick my two cents in here...join clubs/sports. Student organizations are gold, because if you meet an HB there, you already have a shared interest (ie; what ever the club is), and it allows you to create value by excelling at stuff. Sports aren't so great to meet girls, but in...
  4. E

Reinventing myself at college---how?

In a little under a week, I'm headed off to Amherst College to begin my "higher education." It's a couple thousand miles from where I live now,and it'll be a totally new start. I want to capitalize on it. Any advice/books to read? I'm downloading Carnegie's "Make Friends and Influence People"...
  5. E

Enthusiasm vs. Goofiness

I think the above two posters have made some excellent points...leading me to I think the Cliffs Note for this thread: Ask yourself, who are you doing <whatever> for? For yourself, or for someone else? It's usually easy to tell...
  6. E

what do i do now

I was in a similar situation earlier this summer---my one or two prospects were flaking like a biscuit...but I wouldn't let them go because I was afraid of having no other options. Then one day I woke up and gave myself a swift kick in the @ss...namely, I went back and reread Pook's stuff...and...
  7. E

I need a shock!!!

I have no clue if this will help, but I thought of it last night ( I was at a political rally-thingie, and I opened a set of 4 HBs...I wasn't quite up to going for a close, but I had fun with 'em). The thing was, it took me longer than I wanted to approach...fear was crippling me, until I had an...
  8. E

Girl at work (not as lame as it sounds, I promise you)

Not much...I waited until she was alone, and we weren't overly stressed, and asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime...she responded by saying she already had to hang out with 20 people this summer---a really bad blowoff, if I've ever seen one. So I spun the conversation quickly into fluff...
  9. E

Spade---Ouch! But yeah, you're right. Anyway, I went for it, didn't work, and after next week I don't have to see her again, so whatever. But as always, thanks for galvanizing me into action, 'twas much appreciated.
  10. E

lame ass weird tension going on

Just drop her. Unless there's something more to it that I'm missing, it sounds as though, for whatever reason, you two aren't really compatible. And acting AFC-ish because she cries is, I think, a bad idea. You're essentially "rewarding" her for not responding to your game by rolling over like...
  11. E

Hey guys. I haven't been around in a little while, and I've been doing all right, but I need some outside input on a situation at work (McDonald's). It's a pretty standard HB showing high interest, and I've been wanting to ask her out, but I don't want to **** up my work situation. Here's...
  12. E

FR: Approached a girl today at lunch.

Espi...I stand by what I said. I don't think that the way he used the routine was the most effective, because frankly, it sounds really creepy to do that without any context. I agree that opening with random **** can, does, and will work, but I don't think this was the best opening.
  13. E

FR: Approached a girl today at lunch.

I'm glad your approaching, but this ain't one of your better ones...can I give some advice? If you're going to use the cooking opening, try to put it in context with the fact that it's lunchtime...that way, the whole routine will seem much more normal, than if you're just walking up to a girl...
  14. E

Dont know what to do

I am not a big fan of fighting...but I totally agree with IAFYB. I am not a very physically fit dude---not that I'm fat or anything, I'm just more of an intellectual, lie around the house and read big books type. But...I am still never afraid to threaten someone if they're ****ing with me...
  15. E

Need help in situation

I would just go grab some coffee or what not with her, and if that goes well, then ask her to the next sports game.
  16. E

FR? Don't know. Random chick talked to me.

FR=Field Report. It's when you report on some interaction in which you were gaming...that's prob. not the best explanation, but I'm sleepy.
  17. E

When they tell u u're funny

It doesn't matter. Always Assume Attraction (Docs has good stuff on this).
  18. E

When they tell u u're funny

Kino her and make a move soon...
  19. E

FR: 4 approaches at school today.

Your second approach was, in my opinion, pretty good...certainly it's your best yet. My one question is, why'd you change the story in your set for the final approach (which was, in my opinion, an illfated one anyway). The Jesus story is, I think, pretty funny, but the password one, to be...
  20. E

struggling with one itis advice with this girl plz

The secret is that you don't reapproach her. Get in shape, create high value for yourself, and then totally forget about her. You'll see her in school some, so then you can gauge her response to Stark 2.0.