Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When they tell u u're funny

Asix

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, here's the situation:
I've met this girl in school over some of my other female friends, and it happens that her and me sometimes go back from school together. Now, the fact is that I got hooked up on her and started to be funny when around her. And yes, she realized that I have a great sense of humor, so whenever she's with me, she laughs like crazy. She also started to tell me that I'm very funny and everything, and she really sound honest.
Now, my question is: is she interested in me if she says that or what? What do I need to do next?
Thanks in advance.

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino her and make a move soon...

Asix

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, that's what I thought would be the right thing to do. Just another question: does that mean that she's actually attracted to me?

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. Always Assume Attraction (Docs has good stuff on this).

Asix

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, kino for now works fine, though I didn't try it on this particular girl (just wanted to try on some other to see if it really works lol), but now here's another problem.
In the meantime I wasn't coming to school for a few days (had been on a seminar), now our relationship has sustained, and now she doesn't even say 'hi' when she sees me at school, but she used to. What might be the problem and what's the best way to sort that out?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
She says that you are funny because you are not (1) attractive (2) mature (3) a turn on (4) interesting (5) sexy. It is what girls tell guys when they are fishing for a compliment to give. You obviously try to be funny and she senses that. So it was the safest thing she could tell you without digging to deep into the bulls***.

Next time quit trying to be Mr. Funny. You ain't. All of you boys think that you are so funny when in fact you are just annoying. What is funny to a boy is not funny to a girl. That is why most girls are not into the same comedy movies that boys like. Most girls are too sentimental for that crap.

You are welcome. Glad to help.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asix said:
OK, here's the situation:
I've met this girl in school over some of my other female friends, and it happens that her and me sometimes go back from school together. Now, the fact is that I got hooked up on her and started to be funny when around her. And yes, she realized that I have a great sense of humor, so whenever she's with me, she laughs like crazy. She also started to tell me that I'm very funny and everything, and she really sound honest.
Now, my question is: is she interested in me if she says that or what? What do I need to do next?
Thanks in advance.
It seems like your sense of humor is working for you with this chick so you should use it to your advantage. Just get her number and ask her out, you'll be all set.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you've got her interested, so I would say just kino to stay out of the friend zone. Wouldn't know myself, but that's the general advice people tend to give about this situation.