Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. O

Getting your girlfriend to return the favor..

Thank you. So far this has helped me the most. I appreciate it :) . I will try saying something like that to her over the weekend. Thanks again! -Jay
  2. O

Hmm... well considering its too late for that... what should I do do get some from her? Shes really timid when it comes to touching me, but will let me do any thing to her ofcourse :rolleyes: .. any ideas?
  3. O

Where do i kiss and lick to make a woman crazy for you?

The neck always works for me. The second I start kissing her neck she gets horny. Also if your looking to get more intimate.. try kissing her stomach area then slow brushing your nose against her skin up and down alot... basically slightly tickling her with your nose and lips giving an...
  4. O

Ok.. well how in the heck do i do that? Lol wouldnt it be kinda corny and moment runing if I just stop and ask her? What do you think?
  5. O

Last night I had eaten my girl friend out for the first time, and she loved it. But she failed to return the favor at all. Infact shes very timid when it comes to touching me. To get her to even come close to touching me at all I had to literally guide her there my self. She has barley touched...
  6. O

how to get a timid girl to give head

Lol I know what you mean... but the problem is I can't just dump her... I really like her. I just wish she was more adventurous persay. I guess i'll try moving her hand there slowly... Now you mention asking too. How the hell do I ask in a nice way? Lol I was thinking about asking in a jokingly...
  7. O

how to get a timid girl to give head

Hey all I'm sorry for resurfacing this olddd thread... but I'm having the EXACT same problem here. Now when "Antichrist_star" mentions talking about it to her.. what should I say? Like to start the conversation off? Lol that seems to be the hard part is what to say first to sprak the...
  8. O

She keeps asking me to eat her out in public

lol you lucky ****ers i cant even get my girlfriend to touch my penis or let me eat her out at all.... yes its a shame... :-(
  9. O

Reading body language.

Sounds like an attention ***** to me... :rolleyes: Watch ur self around them kind....
  10. O

Getting a girl to touch you down there??? lol..

Thanks alot guys for the advise... I'll wait another week or so and see what happens first. If shes still no-go then I'll try what you guys suggested. I hope it works.. Thanks!
  11. O

Getting a girl to touch you down there??? lol..

Yeah I have a problem with my girlfriend. Basically when we make out and such I usually end up touching her all over , etc and making her feel good. This includes fingering and like simple forplay. Havnt gone down on her yet tho. How ever she hasn't touched me AT ALL yet??!! Like not even the...
  12. O

How to be less boring?? Help..

I like the idea.. lol my luck I'll get caught... rofl. I'm actually gonna try this... any more ideas?
  13. O

Hey... I guess I could invite her over to play monopoly, not a bad idea. I like the idea of just walking... but right now as we speak its about 0 degrees.. and feels like -10 with the wind chill. :-( . The closest mall is like.... 15 miles away on the highway. :-(. Any more ideas?
  14. O

Hey some great ideas here... Except there isnt really a star bucks any where near here... lol just a corny run down dunkin donuts shop. I like the idea of getting trashed but the only thing is that... well last time I drank like a few months ago I ended up getting alchohol poisoning and now the...
  15. O

Hey all, I've been going out with my girlfriend for about a month now and things seemed to be great up until recently. It just seems like things have gotten quite boring. Mainly because we've done every thing there is to do around here. Being in highschool I dont have a car nor a job yet...
  16. O

Party Ideas

Umm how old are you all? It depends on age...
  17. O

When you kiss girls

I like to change it up alot and basically just have fun with it. Like some times I get passionate with her to show her that I am really serious and other times I'm completeley wacky. Lol. By means of wacky I mean things like.. ill playfully bite her tongue, her lip, nose etc. Or in the middle of...
  18. O

the new don juan crew

Hey I want in... My aim s/n is SecureIntentions
  19. O

If she says it too soon

What do you say when she gets emotional and starts saying **** like.. Real nice... but really dont you love me too??