Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting your girlfriend to return the favor..

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I had eaten my girl friend out for the first time, and she loved it. But she failed to return the favor at all. Infact shes very timid when it comes to touching me. To get her to even come close to touching me at all I had to literally guide her there my self. She has barley touched me at all. How do I go about getting her to "return the favor". Shes 16 if that helps... any ideas?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey buddy, maybe next time think about that before. She's probably afraid still. You should always make sure she's willing to reciprocate before doing it.

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
Hey buddy, maybe next time think about that before. She's probably afraid still. You should always make sure she's willing to reciprocate before doing it.
Ok.. well how in the heck do i do that? Lol wouldnt it be kinda corny and moment runing if I just stop and ask her? What do you think?

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my girlfriend had been giving me head for a few months before I finally ate her out. She kinda just casually asked me and I was pretty much more than willing. I love her enough to do that for her. Haha, funny thing is, I kinda actually like doing it now ;)
Asking wouldn't be such a bad idea. Just have her open up a little bit more. Don't try and rush into it if she's not ready or you both wont enjoy it.

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... well considering its too late for that... what should I do do get some from her? Shes really timid when it comes to touching me, but will let me do any thing to her ofcourse :rolleyes: .. any ideas?

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Just tell her what you like and want. But don't force her to do anything. Just say that you know she really enjoys what you do to her, and that you want the favor returned, because you want to feel how she feels. Its only fair. YOu might want to take her hand and show her what to do. I remember my first time, it was intimidating. If she trusts you, she'll do it. You cant make her do it, and you just gotta be patient. but dont wait too long for it, because then she'll be dragging it out and will hold power over you.

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
Just tell her what you like and want. But don't force her to do anything. Just say that you know she really enjoys what you do to her, and that you want the favor returned, because you want to feel how she feels. Its only fair. YOu might want to take her hand and show her what to do. I remember my first time, it was intimidating. If she trusts you, she'll do it. You cant make her do it, and you just gotta be patient. but dont wait too long for it, because then she'll be dragging it out and will hold power over you.
Thank you. So far this has helped me the most. I appreciate it :) . I will try saying something like that to her over the weekend. Thanks again! -Jay

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Why thank you. i remember the first time i went down on a guy and he made me laugh and made me feel very comfortable. He didnt make it sound like he was forcing it on me, either. So i'd cater to her needs before she does it, while she's doing it and after, make it about her and make sure she's comfortable. (but only do this if she says she is at that time--don't keep on just going down on her without mentioning what you'd like) Its a really touchy (no pun intended) subject.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say stop "favoring" her until she wants to favor you too.