Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be less boring?? Help..

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,
I've been going out with my girlfriend for about a month now and things seemed to be great up until recently. It just seems like things have gotten quite boring. Mainly because we've done every thing there is to do around here. Being in highschool I dont have a car nor a job yet considering its very hard to find a job at 15. So I am broke as well. To put the icing on the cake I live in the most boring city ever. The ONLY thing to do here is... go out and get pizza or go bowling. Which we've done basically every week since we've been going out. Its become like a routine, where every week we go bowling and then she comes over and watches a movie. I really need some cheap ideas of things to keep her interested and excited. It just seems like she is really becoming bored, but it isn't my fault :-(. What can I do to appear less boring to her and entertain her more? Any ideas?? -Jay

Nospheratu

Reaction score
Several things you can do.

Depending on what the weather is like where you are, if it's cooler evening (but not blizzarding) you could stop at starbucks and grab some hot coffee, then go sit somewhere in a blanket and watch the stars while talking.

If you both like video games, play a game or something :p

Go to the science museum or some sort of cheap/free admission place, like a zoo.
Picnic in the park.... The beach is always fun. So is ice skating if you can do it. Go to your school events, that will be something you guys can share with other friends too. The movie theater is generic, but can still be fun.
Go clubbing, if you guys are into that. Get trashed with some friends, if you guys are into that. Just go for some night time walks, that can always be fun. If there's any musicals or plays going on in local theaters, try going to those.
I don't know about restaraunts around you, but here some restaraunts have special deals like... all you can eat 50 cent taco nights :p Anything like that can be cheap and a good reason to go out.
Work on a puzzle together. Four wheeling or snow mobieling, depending on where you live.
Have a bonfire. Even do this while camping, but i doubt your parents would let you guys run off for an overnight trip.
A fun bonfire game (or any time game) is pudgy bunny. You see how many marshmallows you can fit into your mouth at once. You have to say pudgy bunny after each marshmallow you put in. See who can fit the most in their mouth.

If you happen to have friends, play the game where everyone gets a balloon and put shaving cream all over it. Everyone then gets a razer blade and has to "shave" the balloon. Whoever gets it without popping there's first wins.

Play darts, pool or badmitten. Stupidly fun one on one games. Cards can be okay too.

I dunno, be creative. If you're like most teens, drinking can turn anything into a great time o_O o_O

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nospheratu
Several things you can do.

Depending on what the weather is like where you are, if it's cooler evening (but not blizzarding) you could stop at starbucks and grab some hot coffee, then go sit somewhere in a blanket and watch the stars while talking.

If you both like video games, play a game or something :p

Go to the science museum or some sort of cheap/free admission place, like a zoo.
Picnic in the park.... The beach is always fun. So is ice skating if you can do it. Go to your school events, that will be something you guys can share with other friends too. The movie theater is generic, but can still be fun.
Go clubbing, if you guys are into that. Get trashed with some friends, if you guys are into that. Just go for some night time walks, that can always be fun. If there's any musicals or plays going on in local theaters, try going to those.
I don't know about restaraunts around you, but here some restaraunts have special deals like... all you can eat 50 cent taco nights :p Anything like that can be cheap and a good reason to go out.
Work on a puzzle together. Four wheeling or snow mobieling, depending on where you live.
Have a bonfire. Even do this while camping, but i doubt your parents would let you guys run off for an overnight trip.
A fun bonfire game (or any time game) is pudgy bunny. You see how many marshmallows you can fit into your mouth at once. You have to say pudgy bunny after each marshmallow you put in. See who can fit the most in their mouth.

If you happen to have friends, play the game where everyone gets a balloon and put shaving cream all over it. Everyone then gets a razer blade and has to "shave" the balloon. Whoever gets it without popping there's first wins.

Play darts, pool or badmitten. Stupidly fun one on one games. Cards can be okay too.

I dunno, be creative. If you're like most teens, drinking can turn anything into a great time o_O o_O
Hey some great ideas here... Except there isnt really a star bucks any where near here... lol just a corny run down dunkin donuts shop. I like the idea of getting trashed but the only thing is that... well last time I drank like a few months ago I ended up getting alchohol poisoning and now the slightest thought of it gets my sick to my stomach... I dont think i'll be able to drink again. Or atleast not any time soon. The closest movie theatres/ ice skating / pool lounge is atleast 15-20 miles away... which isnt too far but when you have parents who don't like to drive ya it kinda sucks. So i'm usually stuck in my city. I need something to do for tonight too. The only thing I can think of is renting movies again and just having her come over. But thats where the boring **** comes in because thats basically what we've done every week so far. Any more ideas any one?

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her over to play some monopoly :) Strip poker is also fun.:)hmm where do u live? what kind of weather are you having rite now? Cuase just walking and letting her talk would be lil more interesting that just sitting at home and watching movies. O ya you can always take her to the closest mall :) I doubt your lil town is so boring.... you just have to be creative

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ThaDJ
Invite her over to play some monopoly :) Strip poker is also fun.:)hmm where do u live? what kind of weather are you having rite now? Cuase just walking and letting her talk would be lil more interesting that just sitting at home and watching movies. O ya you can always take her to the closest mall :) I doubt your lil town is so boring.... you just have to be creative
Hey... I guess I could invite her over to play monopoly, not a bad idea. I like the idea of just walking... but right now as we speak its about 0 degrees.. and feels like -10 with the wind chill. :-( . The closest mall is like.... 15 miles away on the highway. :-(. Any more ideas?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have hot wild sex...animal stylee

Hendrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I second that:p

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do sexual stuff (up to however far you and her are willing to go) in random, risky places where you can get caught. Adds excitement.

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Do sexual stuff (up to however far you and her are willing to go) in random, risky places where you can get caught. Adds excitement.
I like the idea.. lol my luck I'll get caught... rofl. I'm actually gonna try this... any more ideas?

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play tricks on her. Think of characters in children's stories who trick other characters. This stuff is interesting.

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
Monopoly gets kinda boring with 2 people

Cards sounds good. Play Magic the Gathering. Ill laugh so hard if you really do:p