Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you kiss girls

boogalooboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
...when you kiss girls and are intimate with them alot, hold eachother tight, gaze in eachothers eyes etc like you are soulmates or sum ****, but you arnt really serious, is it a common thing for the ch!ck to NOT feel anymore feelings for you just because you do this kind of thing.

Or more often and not the more you do this kinda thing the more likely she will fall for you, if she isnt that serious for the time being.

hmm i just have this girl i like, and we always do this but we arnt bf/gf... but i want to be, she doesnt know what she wants (story of a females life).

I mean doing all this IS kino, and kino is used to guage IL right?? so shouldnt she feel closer to me after all this hence want me exclusively??

or

Do i need to do a few other things like tell her about other girls im dating. I think if i do this though shes not the type to try stop me even if shes jelous. She will just say "Well you do what makes you happy"... When she might like me and just wana see if i really like her enough not to see other girls.

I feel like im in checkmate. If i say i feel for her and she says she doesnt then ill feel like an idiot.

HOW DO I FIND OUT HER FEELINGS FOR ME? (basically)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont understand what EXACTLY you are trying to ask, we know the situation so know ask a more refined question and we will know what you are asking!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing intimately and passionately can definitely spark a woman's feelings. However, as I've discovered from experience, if she is not ready to feel this way, this will mix up her head and you may have problems with her afterwards.

If you want to find out how she feels, ask her out on a date.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just gotta advise you stop falling for this girl anf avoid your emotional venting to her indefinately. Let her know you are seeing other girls cus it sounds to me like she is playing games.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kiss her passionately and then if she likes it she will also go at that speed, if you want to change the speed of the kiss, hold your lips onto hers for about 10 seconds and then go slower if needed.

boogalooboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry. Weve been on about 5 dates weve been making and getting close since the 2nd.

The last one she was on my bed and i was dry-fvcking her with legs wrapped around me, felt her tits etc, but she didnt want to have sex until she felt more into me. Shes not a slvt, she kinda acts like a virgin (but shes not) and really cares about not being a sl.ut. Its A.S.D basically... like she only wants to fvck guys she feels there is a serious relationship going on.

So her IL is around 75% now and im guessing it needs to be 95% for her to want me, and not want me with any other girls.

So what i meant was, from others experience. If i keep a cool head and just continue with this HIGH LEVEL kino and playing the game, is it common for a girl to start feeling more attraction to me and want to get serious MAINLY based on how physical we are with eachother, or is it common for a women to be taking something ELSE away from this kind of contact and its not really increasing her IL in me at all.

Asking for others experience mainly.

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she told you she didn't want to have sex until she felt more into you. You're possibly right that her interest level isn't that high if she's denying you sex. How about moving slower by trying to see if you can touch her privates. If she's on her period she probably won't (so ask too.) If she is still denying you at this point, got to say that your propects with getting in the pants of this girl is low.

boogalooboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i already established her IL isnt that high. How do i increase it? does the constant kino and making out increase it or will i need something more. Just now she set up another date with me, at my place watchin a dvd.

She just doesnt wana appear a slvt. She only wants to do it with a serious bf's or whatever.

whats some ways of raising IL in this situation and getting over ASD?

Driven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm in about the same rock and a hard place. When I figure out what to do i will chime in.

Right now I think my girl wants to go slow with things and I don;t have any answers for you.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by boogalooboy
i already established her IL isnt that high. How do i increase it? does the constant kino and making out increase it or will i need something more. Just now she set up another date with me, at my place watchin a dvd.

She just doesnt wana appear a slvt. She only wants to do it with a serious bf's or whatever.

whats some ways of raising IL in this situation and getting over ASD?
Bro, she sez she only wants to do with serious bf. That means she doesn't consider you boyfriend material.

Sometimes people say persistent helps, but that equates to a low ranking male who begs for sex instead of a high ranking male who gets what he wants when he wants it.

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to change it up alot and basically just have fun with it. Like some times I get passionate with her to show her that I am really serious and other times I'm completeley wacky. Lol. By means of wacky I mean things like.. ill playfully bite her tongue, her lip, nose etc. Or in the middle of making out i'll tickle her lol... She seems to love it. Stuff like that. Some times I lick her face ... rofl. She gets a kick out of that one. But always remember, if she seems to be coming on to you serious and passionatley, take her serious. You don't want to ruin a serious moment with immatureness. Just my 2 cents...

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't change the pace of things... I would do things exactly the way you've been going. Really, the ball is in her court, and as much as you don't want her to be in control, you kinda already gave that up by "listening" to her and not having sex.

From what I've experienced, if a girl says no, it almost ALWAYS means "Not yet. If you tease me some more, I'll be more willing." In order to counter act that, you need to build up some more tention... by giving, then taking away, giving and taking away. Remember, a regular girl (who's like what you're describing) won't willingly give up sex if she has the choice. You need to almost take it from her, but in such a way that she so wrapped up in her emotion, that she doesn't know what's going on. Most of my successful scores usually "just happened"... what I mean by that is, there was no talk of sex, it was just me naturally taking one step to the next.

BTW, Kino is not a good way to guage IL. This is because she will either respond to it, or she won't. It's too vague to give you a definite answer. The most accurate way to tell interest level is by how she responds to you, either on her own, or in response to your actions.