Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. O

How to book?

There's a guy who minimized the DJ Bible and put it into an ebook format and added cartoons and such. It's in the Tips forum under the title "DJ Bible Redone!" or something like that.
  2. O

I Feel Like I Have Nothing to Live for . . .

Being socially acceptable is not the whole of life...although being in high school may make this hard to realize. I'd rather be by myself, bettering myself than smoking myself to death or some of the things that others do. Hedonistic pleasure will only get you so much...but real...
  3. O

Pleasure = bad

By pleasure...do you mean as in lust or selfishness? I'm pretty sure that's a Christian/religious influence [sorry, don't take this out of control and make it a thread over religion]. One could argue that pleasure is one of the driving forces of mankind...that everything we do is for the...
  4. O

Why We Fight ......

Interesting thread. Yes, I agree, certainly Bush is a puppet. Not an incredibly intelligent one, at that, either. There is definitely something larger controlling behind the scenes...maybe Kerry was thrown in the 2004 election as a candidate to lose? Or...can you believe that more than half...
  5. O

Hello All Moderators! (I'M TALKING TO YOU SUCKA!)

By the way...that is what makes you so vulnerable...all talk with little rationale...
  6. O

Contending life: The Struggles of One Man overcoming Extreme Hardship.

Congratulations on your successes...I like your motivation. Remember, change comes from within. Change/improvement will not come in a moment or the accomplishment of a single goal...but a complete change in lifestyle/mindset. And "happiness" is internal...not external. Whether or not...
  7. O

Have you learned anything new in SoSuave lately

I don't think there's a whole lot to learn here. Found this site about 3 years ago and it was an eye-opener for me, but haven't really seen anything more worthwhile in the past 1 and a half years. I think the main thing that should be learned here is self-confidence/self-knowledge, and...
  8. O

Hello All Moderators! (I'M TALKING TO YOU SUCKA!)

You're just contributing to the garbage. That doesn't make any sense to me, bro. Sounds more like whining.
  9. O

Summer before College

Michigan Ann Arbor? Nice. Not sure what your exact question is, but you could always opt to do the relationship under the condition that a long distance relationship isn't a desirable option around this age...so you would break up on good terms before you move on to college. A long...
  10. O

FARQ: Frequently Asked Retarded Questions

Sure, people almost ALWAYS do it because they don't want to look like losers...or because they can't think for themselves...
  11. O

FARQ: Frequently Asked Retarded Questions

Decent post...I don't recommend smoking weed for the same reasons that I do not recommend eating junk food...but it's your call. Weed is NOT harmless (don't listen to that idiot)...poison is poison. Most people here could stand to think for themselves more...self-confidence is all that...
  12. O

Most information ive ever given in my life

To the top...:up:
  13. O

Good Books for a 16 year old

Since you're 16, I'm guessing that you might have a lot of free time over the summer...reading is a very good way to spend your time, I applaud you for that. -(Ralph Waldo Emerson): Nature, The American Scholar, Self-Reliance (to begin with). -The Catcher in the Rye (JD Salinger)...
  14. O

whats the point of life, anyways

You are not alone in this search, I hope you realize that. Watching so many people analyze the same thing, while coming to their own conclusions is interesting. Life is purely subjective. Absolute truth does not exist (regardless of what you may think [things like math and science do not...
  15. O

So i stopped smoking...

Would you be able to forgive yourself for giving in? Just my thoughts...but I'd rather be shaky for a little while than a weak-willed, decrepit addict for the rest of my life...
  16. O

The Silent Treatment

Sounds like a game for children to me...
  17. O

The best of the HS forum...

Excerpts from the movie "Waking Life": (http://strivinglife.net/wordpress/waking-life-script-with-revisions/)
  18. O

The best of the HS forum...

The High School Forum seem to need a kick in the ass right now...to (hopefully) bring this forum up to par, I've found a few neglected articles (entirely from the HS Forum) that have helped me immensely on developing myself...and I offer them to you for what they're worth. For the best results...
  19. O

For you HS Seniors: What college are you going to?

Out of curiosity, is there something about Northwestern that you liked over other schools that are equally ranked or higher?
  20. O

Badass Classical that Pumps you Up (No Joke)

Gladiator - The Battle Shostakovich Symphony No. 5, Mvt. 4 Rachmaninoff Symphony No. 2, Mvt. 2 and 4 Beethoven Symphony No. 7, Mvt. 1 Wagner - Magic Fire Music (Die Walkure) Theme from "Chariots of Fire" Nice thread :).