Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most information ive ever given in my life

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every Action analyze with logic.

If any of their actions or what they say to you seem unlogical, then there is a reason for that that they are attempting to hide for one reason or another.

For example: A girl tells you that she loves you, but does not call you often nor answer often when you call. That is illogical. A girl that has a high interest level in you or love will go out of her way to make time for you. Remember that, a girl that has a high interest level will MAKE time for you. If she makes excuses and does not reschedule, her interest level is atleast relatively low. If she makes excuses and reschedules, then makes another excuse for the reschedule, she really doesnt like you, but is also a b1tch herself so it doesnt really matter.

But really the easiest way to test if anybody is truely your friend. Just ask them to do a big favor for you. If theyre face grimaces or they show any sign of hesitation, any excuse they say is prolly BS.

and obviously if they do it, youre theyre buddy lol.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Nausicaa

Don Juan
Reaction score
SnowBlind77 said:
does using a normal bar of soap make acne worse?
Not necessarily. Typically though, bars of soap will dry out your skin once you've dried off. This can lead to clogged pores which can develop into acne if you are predisposed to it.

His advice with acne is sound. Biggest thing if you have mild to moderate acne - KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR FACE. I used to have acne problems in high school, and a lot of it stopped when I quit slouching and resting my face in my hands.

If you must use soap to wash your face, get a men's face wash. I use Nivea for Men.

Also, ditch hard razors and get an electric.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jester said:
keep your focus on one of her eyes and dont look away until she does.
Sorry to ask, but I had recently listened to the Deangelo CDs and they had said not to keep up eye contact for that long because the girl may think your of stalker status

Jester said:
Btw, handshakes are SUAVE, i always shake girls hands. Its the easiest kino there is.
He also talked in his CD, that when you shake a girls hand, do it with your palm slightly facing up (DJ bible also says this) because that is a girls handshake, and the other vertical handshake registers as a "friend" handshake (sorry if I'm confusing you guys).

Another point brought up about handshakes is that yours should be unique, to set you apart from the rest of the people shaking her hand so that she will remember you.

Jester said:
oh yeah, GIRLS LOVE HUGS. Be a hugging person, and when necessary dont be afraid to hug a guy, cause you cant look like a phony and like you only are tryingto get girls to hug you.
Very true, but you should make sure not to give them out to EVERYONE, you have to let the girl earn the hug, not let her think that she is not special because the whole world gets a hug

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To the top...:up:

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gogo Jester. Awesome post, man, and boiling frogs is animal cruelty btw.

I do have a question about kino progression though. When a high-value target is clamming up, what kino would go after shoulder/arm touches? Unless you somehow give them a massage, you're stuck with intensifying your shoulder/arm touches until your madd game opens up her neck/waist, etc.

I remember someone posting a pretty comprehensive one, it was a 20-item long kino progression list.

PRiSM92289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im posting in here just to get this in my posted messages history so I can read it again