Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hello All Moderators! (I'M TALKING TO YOU SUCKA!)

Reaction score
:moon: :moon: (it would be nice if this was bigger.)

I want to see how long this will be left on the site.... like the rest of the grabage here and there you fellas fail to clean up.

Once again. You guys do a GREAT job in cleaning up this site. ABSOLUTELY ****ING AMAZING JOB.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AWESOME POST!

:yes:

Look at the HS Forum, people there are asking the same questions OVER and OVER and OVER again...It's pathetic.

By the way it is "garbage"...heh heh

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I agree with you, why do you care....

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, its the internet, who cares

The funniest thing is he says he wants to see how long it stays up, but once they delete it, he is gonna complain that they are deleting his threads, smh

Last edited:

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just contributing to the garbage. That doesn't make any sense to me, bro. Sounds more like whining.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruce, I respect you and your posts, but frankly, this is excessive. I don't see any need to delete threads that are not STRICTLY useless (which means non-sense and flaming posts). Also, I don't like people getting all heated up over something that happens in a virtual world.
C'mon, accept things like they are and consider that after the first months you join the community and start seeing things as they are, this place won't have almost any reflections on the real world.

Reaction score
Adone said:
Bruce, I respect you and your posts, but frankly, this is excessive. I don't see any need to delete threads that are not STRICTLY useless (which means non-sense and flaming posts). Also, I don't like people getting all heated up over something that happens in a virtual world.
C'mon, accept things like they are and consider that after the first months you join the community and start seeing things as they are, this place won't have almost any reflections on the real world.
True. But the prob is the modeartors not moderating as they should be.

If they were... would this thread be here? It's been a few days so far. I wonder how much longer it will stay up?

And as for me doing excessive things? **** YOU. I say what needs to be said and whatever is on my mind.

And seeing things as they are. WTF is THAT?
That doesn't mean anything. Different people view the same world in different contexts. Think about it.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
True. But the prob is the modeartors not moderating as they should be.

If they were... would this thread be here? It's been a few days so far. I wonder how much longer it will stay up?

And as for me doing excessive things? **** YOU. I say what needs to be said and whatever is on my mind.

And seeing things as they are. WTF is THAT?
That doesn't mean anything. Different people view the same world in different contexts. Think about it.

1. The MODS probably have something more interesting to do than filtering posts in this Forum everyday.

2. I used to protest against the policy of this board, but then I thought about something: these guys have more than 100 people reading through their Board right now. They probably know their shìt and how to make this site work, don't they? If you think you could do better, go ahead and open another similar board, nobody will stop you. When you'll have as many users as SoSuave, you will be allowed to consider these people lazy.

3. I was just giving you some advice, your swearing is really uncalled for and won't bring anyone to your side.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's more... this is the "Anything Else" board... exactly where this crap belongs. Hello?

Reaction score
Adone said:
1. The MODS probably have something more interesting to do than filtering posts in this Forum everyday.
Let's hope so. But really I don't give a damn. They can just use the delete button.

2. I used to protest against the policy of this board, but then I thought about something: these guys have more than 100 people reading through their Board right now. They probably know their shìt and how to make this site work, don't they? If you think you could do better, go ahead and open another similar board, nobody will stop you. When you'll have as many users as SoSuave, you will be allowed to consider these people lazy.
They probably do know SOMETHING. And Sure, I'll go ahead and open a site. Want to keep your computer on 24/7 for me to host it?

3. I was just giving you some advice, your swearing is really uncalled for and won't bring anyone to your side.
I will swear where I want, when I want and however I want. Does that offend your ears? Does it make you want to cry? To be sad? :crackup:

You got to remember one important thing about people: They do not take advice unless they ASK for it. And you should not give someone advice unless they ASK for it.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Let's hope so. But really I don't give a damn. They can just use the delete button.

They probably do know SOMETHING. And Sure, I'll go ahead and open a site. Want to keep your computer on 24/7 for me to host it?

I will swear where I want, when I want and however I want. Does that offend your ears? Does it make you want to cry? To be sad? :crackup:

You got to remember one important thing about people: They do not take advice unless they ASK for it. And you should not give someone advice unless they ASK for it.

1. This site's policy for deleting threads is that the Mods have to actually READ them before pressing the infamous button.

2. No need to keep it on a dedicated server until it doesn't even exist. Use a public server and when you'll have 10.000 users (half of this site), I'll give you my computer as a private server.

3. Actually, I could care less if you swear and act like a little angry child. I have no problem with people that swear. I just find it pretty non-sense to insult people that you don't know and that shouldn't even matter to you.

4. If you are not looking for people's opinion, well, you shouldn't be posting on public boards, man. Got it?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind that they're VOLUNTEERS. They're not getting paid for this.

If you think you can do better, by all means apply to become a mod.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
I have no intention of deleting this thread. I understand that there are people in life who choose to get upset about the moderation of an internet forum, but happily 99% of the people here also have enough of a life in the "real world" that such things aren't of so great importance that they devote post after post to it. That being said, it may come as a shock to some, but moderators have lives outside of the computer world too. It is unreasonable to expect all mods to not be doing the same thing you *should* be, going out in the field and practicing the principles espoused on SoSuave.

In fact, some of us even take 2-3 week vacations to Europe, and if we don't find time between scuba diving in the Aegean Sea and walking through the Acropolis to delete a few threads, then so be it. Then there's work (which most people over the age of 16 have), and for many, school. In short, it's impossible to be everywhere all the time. This isn't for a lack of trying, as most mods log on 2-3 times per day, looking for threads that are in violation of the Terms of Service. There are times that an inappropriate thread does make it through, but those times aren't very common, due in large part to the policing of the community by itself via the "Report this post" button. This self-policing is a commendable aspect of the forum software, and is used by many of the more mature forum members who wish to bring about a cleaner forum, instead of just griping and complaining about the problem.

If you have a serious complaint regarding the moderation (or lack thereof) of any section of the forum, by all means contact either Allen or the moderators in that section. Threads such as these really aren't very mature, and the only thing that they accomplish is the degradition of one's personal dignity (in this case, yours).

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, Diablo. Ever-eloquent in his b1tch-slapping. :)

Reaction score
whistler said:
Ahhh, Diablo. Ever-eloquent in his b1tch-slapping. :)
Too bad this ***** got a one-track mind right now.

So diablo: GO **** YOURSELF.

I will not listen to your well written argument. Although it is true...

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
By the way...that is what makes you so vulnerable...all talk with little rationale...