Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Guys who give chicks their number

I only gave my card out after I got her digits. I called her a week later and I purposefully didn’t leave my number. She still had my card and was asking me about it... We're supposed to meet up sometime this week or mabe during weekend
  2. D

Fun Outside Date Ideas

At the last mini-golf course, the rules I set were that she would kiss me every time she missed.... She missed a lot, I think it might have been intentionally :) I helped "christen" her new place, I think I will make her do the same when I get my new car :D
  3. D

Wierd Thing Happened Today....

Send a note back: "I'm single but you aren't what I'm looking for... hit me up if you have some good looking girlfriends." Back in highschool, I used something similar because the girl put me on the spot (asking me to prom). The only thing that came to my mind was, "Sorry, but she isnt my...
  4. D

why did i attract many attention by dressing this way

Dressing up makes a big change. You could even put some style in your casual clothes. At college, I wore my red pumas and AX zipup (both bought on sale). I was getting looks, the 6-7 would look and then away, a few of the hotties scanned top to bottom. Felt amazing all day ;)
  5. D

IF u want a LTR Dont ****!

I had the pleasure of turning down sex a couple of times. If I had it my way, I would have held out a couple more weeks but it started to feel like I was rejecting her, and I didn't want her to feel that way. Sex wasn't awesome but she got an A for effort.
  6. D

Ass hair

Get lazer and you should have considerably finer hair after a dozen treatments. 6 usually cost about 250ish. You can get this treatment all over your body and it will lessen the hair problem all over.
  7. D

When compliments go wrong (+ field experience)

I had the same thing happen... about the hair-do being a wig. I just replied with "It looks elegant, reminds me of Audery Hepburn" Which it did because she has a very similar features. Another time I wasn't sure if it the chick got the hair cut or not, I said, "Your hair looks good, did you...
  8. D

Work / Sex / No returned call/sms?

I met her today. I was at a meeting and she flagged me down cuz I was standing in the back. I take a sit, give a half-assed smile. She told me about her auntie passed away and that she went out of state to take care of their kids for the weekend. During that time, she went RTV'in with the kids...
  9. D

Yep... not planning to contact her at all. I work with her so I do have to give the usual work related half-assed smiles. If I look angry then it will seem like she got to me... and I don't want to project that. I'l play it cool, mabe go to lunch with the hot co-workers when she is working ;)
  10. D

Actually, I was wearing a condom... and I took it with me while she went to the restroom but I left the wrapper to suggest that it was used. I don't know if she came or not but she was humping like crazy for before the end of my acting. After turning over, she kissed me and wanted to cuddle, we...
  11. D

I don't know how good of a job I did at faking. All I could think about was 40 days and 40 Nights... which wasn't to helpful. She did feel a bit loose, I am not small by any means... I have measured the length and girth and I am quite happy with my little man.
  12. D

sandinista, I agree with you, I should have gone down on her but she was grinding and trying to get my pants off. I assumed too much and went for the **** instead. As far as sexualy history, yes its a touchy subject, I don't usually ask, and she is bit of a party girl, deep down, it may have...
  13. D

Thanks for the replies, it caught me off guard cuz most of the time the girls call the next day. As far as sex history goes, do you guys ever inquire about it before or after the first time?
  14. D

Before I start, I have read most of the DJ Bible and many of the tips. They were helpful during this circumstance. I may have missed something here and there but over all it went as I hoped. I decided to give a chance to a girl who was way into me since last December. Started with flirting...
  15. D

Signs that a woman is interested

Take the number... it will atleast show that you are interested and you can go out for coffee or something. Find out if she is worth knowing. It is very rare that a girl will keep on showing interest if you don't show any. Don't worry about what others will think, most probably they are thinking...
  16. D

Anyone using N02?

There is a good article on this thing at www.bodybuilding.com I purchaced a bottle from them and hope to use it sometime soon :)
  17. D

Acne...

I have been taking accutane 80mg a day... and I have had excellent results. The only thing I can recommend is never miss a dose while on it. I did start to loose some hair, and I'l have to work on that now... This medicine was prescribed to be after using several meathods and self medication. I...
  18. D

Learn from Women's Own Tricks

Dude, kino is killer... A girl used it on my (the right way) recently and even tho she is not like a 9 or something, I was thinking about her... sexualy not romantically. I think it would probably be the other way around for most girls if you used kino on them. Back to the story, so I'l talking...
  19. D

Crossing Line with C+F

I have crossed the line more than a few times. Usually, I got a chuckle or a smile back, the girl's body language after the comment seemed like I made her insecure or something. I have a specific example of it if you are interseted... I guess the only save you have at thoes times is the follow...
  20. D

Lounge Convo / Games

Thanks for the correction. Now that I remmember, 26 did mention that... The drinking games are gonna be hard cuz I have to drive back. The games I can make up, its the stuff inbetween the games (for conversation) that I am wondering about. Since it is a lounce setting I will have more chance to...