Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who give chicks their number

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give your number to a girl and expect her to call. If you go to a club and do this sort of thing it will never work. That girl (unless she is a huge slut) will never call you. It doesn't matter how many of your business cards yougive her.

You might think that the above is just simple advice but you wouldn't believe the number of girls who get cards from guys.

I couldn't help from laughing when a girl I know and her friends pulled out all their collected business cards and started joking about them.

This is why it is not a number close unless you get HER number. If you don't accomplish this then consider it a rejection.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
great advice...I totally agree wit you.

But jsut to add....make sure to set up a date first, then if she accepts, than get her numba just as to call and confirm, dont just get her numba without a date setup, b/c if so, she will flake on you....keep going guys!

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes get their number, then if they ask i give them mine, but i dont offer it up unless they ask and ive already got theirs

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I give chicks my card but only for the Wow Factor, and only after I get their number. I am blessed with a very cool job (and a very cool name.)

I used to give my card out instead of getting numbers, thinking my name and title was enough, and I was batting zero.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they won't call you, they weren't interested. The only problem with giving out your number is when they call and say "Guess who" and you look at your caller-ID and still don't remember who the fvck she is.

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only gave my card out after I got her digits. I called her a week later and I purposefully didn’t leave my number. She still had my card and was asking me about it... We're supposed to meet up sometime this week or mabe during weekend

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never asked for a girls number except maybe once. I always give them my number and put the ball in their court. They usually do call me.:cool:

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
But jsut to add....make sure to set up a date first, then if she accepts, than get her numba just as to call and confirm, dont just get her numba without a date setup, b/c if so, she will flake on you...
Getting numbers is meaningless. I used to think it was a big deal until I started raking some in and they flaked or I didn't bother to even call after a few days. I've started considering it a rejection if I don't kiss close on the approach, or atleast some major kino / signs of affection...then comes the number as a secondary.

Once I start succeeding at this type of approach I might write a tip on it...later.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flyinshark
If their interest level is very high, i dont see why they would not call.
Exactly.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the last girl I gave my number to, we ended up in a relationship for a year.

I don't think there is any hard and fast rule. Giving a number doesn't hurt. Even if 1 in 100 call, that is all you need.

My last girlfriend was a stripper. These girls get hit on a hundred times a night. I asked for her number, she said "no". But, she took mine. She didn't call me, but she sent me a message(it was my cell number). Whatever it is, she made the contact. Two weeks later we went out on our first date.

So, if the interest is there, she will make the move.