Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Work / Sex / No returned call/sms?

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I start, I have read most of the DJ Bible and many of the tips. They were helpful during this circumstance. I may have missed something here and there but over all it went as I hoped. I decided to give a chance to a girl who was way into me since last December. Started with flirting. Could have had sex with her anytime but I decided to wait. First time we watched a movie, she pulled all the moves, kino etc, and resting her head on my lap. I gave her a particularly good foot message b4 I left. She initiated the kiss but I pulled away first. Come to the second "hangout." We were watching a funny movie. I brought beer and chips to her new place, she had moved to a new place but I didn't see a need to bring a house warming gift. During the movie we were laying next to each other, she kissed me, after the movie, we talked, etc, then she asked me to come to her room. We are making out, she takes off her shirt, and we are goin at it... I was gonna go down on her but she wasn't shaved + we hadn't talked about our sex history (I like to play it safe, but does anybody know how to bring up this topic w/out sounding too awkward?) I brought protection with me, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to have sex today or wait out. Earlier that day, I had waxed my johnson a couple of times to take off the edge lol. I think it worked too well cuz I didn't *** and during sex, she was asking, "What do you like?" I guess it could have had to do with the 3 beers I had which takes a bit more of the edge off. We cuddled after sex, I had to leave, she didn't want me to go, we made out a bit more. Today I sms'ed her, I thought it would be good to check in and say Hi... I didn't get a reply. 6-8 hours later I called and get the cell answering machine. Everything other than my hard-on went well and the no return call is making me furious...

Reaction score
Give it a day or two, if you dont hear from her by then, then my guess is something about that night turned her off. But...patience.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude a little patience is necessary.

Even steroids won't grow a flower imeadeately.

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, it caught me off guard cuz most of the time the girls call the next day. As far as sex history goes, do you guys ever inquire about it before or after the first time?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. It's only been one day. Hold j00r horses! She'll call in a bit.

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going down on a girl? asking about their sexual history? What is wrong with you?

Asking a girl about her sexual past is something you just don't do. especially if you're not even going out. & if you are, that's a sensitive question that should only come up (if ever) when you REALLY know each other & have been together for at least a year.

& she will LIE anyway. so whats the point? Some of the people on this site are WAY too uptight & worried about these things.

& not going down on her! I hope she never calls back. I have no respect for anyone who doesn't pleasure a woman greatly before sex. You're a disgrace to mankind! (no offence).

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ThunderMaverick
Wow. It's only been one day. Hold j00r horses! She'll call in a bit.
Actually, I find it rude if a woman doesn't return my call within a certain amount of time.

In I don't like saying the originators name, it's a big downer to name yourself after feces, his girl is feeling like less of a woman now.

Which is probably why she hasn't returned his call. It takes a lot for a woman to commit sometimes to having sex. And for him not to be able to perform is a blow to her ego as well.

It would be like if your the lover type who likes to give women orgasms and you find this one girl whom you can't make c*m then your going to feel a blow to your ego.

Now she could be thinking either he is gay, or there is something wrong with her in bed.

The two of them if the can connect again need to sit down and have that safe sex talk.

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
sandinista, I agree with you, I should have gone down on her but she was grinding and trying to get my pants off. I assumed too much and went for the **** instead.

As far as sexualy history, yes its a touchy subject, I don't usually ask, and she is bit of a party girl, deep down, it may have been the reason why I was about to go down on her, and opted not to :\

MrHarris, yes, I feel that that it may have been a blow to her ego since she was asking "What do you like" etc... I actually didn't ***, I had to fake my orgasm... shame actually :\

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow ... i've heard of girls faking but never a guy. Even if you did whack it beforehand, should've still been able to blow it.

She must of been 'loose' or a major 'party girl' type? It's hard to blow a nut in a girl whose vaginal muscles are wore out, and who doesn't exercise them. Maybe having her suck it would've done the trick.

Better luck next time Dawg!

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how good of a job I did at faking. All I could think about was 40 days and 40 Nights... which wasn't to helpful. She did feel a bit loose, I am not small by any means... I have measured the length and girth and I am quite happy with my little man.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sandinista

& not going down on her! I hope she never calls back. I have no respect for anyone who doesn't pleasure a woman greatly before sex. You're a disgrace to mankind! (no offence).
hahaha that is my new favorite insult. "You're a disgrace to mankind. No offense." hahaha

there was a post around the community about most girls not respecting a guy if he goes down on her before she goes down on him...

dookie, i'm glad you're making sure your health is protected, but don't ask her about it until you guys have ****ed a few times with a condom

don't go down on her, either, until you're comfortable about her past.

just ask her when was the last time she was checked, and tell her that it's important to you. if she doesn't understand then she doesn't respect you.

personally i love going down, but i have to be in a relationship with her, i'm not gonna go down on some random chick, regardless of how hot she is.

Giuseppe Notte

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't stress yourself too much about girls. She will either call you back or it's not worth the hassle.

I personally never go down on girls with whom I'm not in a relationship and who I don't trust 99%. There is no need to get some stupid desease for one hot night.

And esp. don't bring this topic up unless you have been dating for some time.

About your boner: s'hit like this happens. Don't wack it off that much. Once per day is more than enough.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dookie
sandinista, I agree with you, I should have gone down on her but she was grinding and trying to get my pants off. I assumed too much and went for the **** instead.

As far as sexualy history, yes its a touchy subject, I don't usually ask, and she is bit of a party girl, deep down, it may have been the reason why I was about to go down on her, and opted not to :\

MrHarris, yes, I feel that that it may have been a blow to her ego since she was asking "What do you like" etc... I actually didn't ***, I had to fake my orgasm... shame actually :\
Well I don't think she bought your faking it then. Especially if you didn't use a condom. Also I don't know if your aware of this but before a man finishes his pen*ise will grow larger in size and women can feel this.

Also women being consumate actors can spot a fake since they know how to do it themselves.

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I was wearing a condom... and I took it with me while she went to the restroom but I left the wrapper to suggest that it was used. I don't know if she came or not but she was humping like crazy for before the end of my acting. After turning over, she kissed me and wanted to cuddle, we did that and she kinda dozzed off for 10-15mins. I am assuming the cause may have been the beers we had b4 hand and the wine she had before I came to visit her. As far as the acting goes... she might have spotted it or not, I am thinking now that this isn't the end of the world. Its not like I loved her, I like her company, I'l learn from this and adapt. I do have to work with her. Earlier today at work, a mutual friend informed me that she hadn't heard from by sexbuddy since the day I messaged her. So I don’t know what could be going on. If she isn't giving me the cold shoulder then I hope she is ok.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling her the next day made u seem predictable. You shouldn't have even messaged her. also, not responding to an sms means she definedtly doesnt wanna talk. I mean if she did, she would've called u as soon as she received it. The you decided to call her, you're startin to look a lil needy there. Try to stop all contact at least until she calls.

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... not planning to contact her at all. I work with her so I do have to give the usual work related half-assed smiles. If I look angry then it will seem like she got to me... and I don't want to project that. I'l play it cool, mabe go to lunch with the hot co-workers when she is working ;)

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met her today. I was at a meeting and she flagged me down cuz I was standing in the back. I take a sit, give a half-assed smile. She told me about her auntie passed away and that she went out of state to take care of their kids for the weekend. During that time, she went RTV'in with the kids and lost the cell in the process. I'l give her the benifit of the doubt, the story sounds genuine. The sms woudn't have been recieved and I did't leave a voice msg. So for all she knows, I didn't even call. When I sat next to her, she had a cheezy smile. It just so happened that I was sitting right next to the other girl thats kinda hot. I was making small talk with her most of the time. Thanks to all that offered their opinions. I have learned to be paitent in the phone call matter now and that goin down on a new gal is a choice... not a requirement ;)