Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Got a question...pref those with experience

pursue the biatch...fvck her...then leave her..
  2. T

Do women go for intellectual confidence?

keep it light and at the same time dont pretend to be someone your not...look at the situation and pick your battles
  3. T

Online seduction (chat log)

krauss ur a fvckin idiot...u have no game
  4. T

How to forget the past and move ahead?

crisis is right too
  5. T

How to forget the past and move ahead?

dude i only agreed with one person on their post bowrn winner....you need to fvckin move out...u need to leave...u need to get away from ur pycho parents....man leave dude...it aint worth it....find a new life......leave the house...if i were u...i would have left the house at 16...fvck that...u...
  6. T

Do I say anything about other girls

yeah you can just tell her u met her while she was away...as long as u dont tell her u fvkce dher or anything....just to let her know u have other girls in the pipeline...but hinting...not tellin that she may the top one...or not
  7. T

Hi everyone, would like some pointers here (sorta long, sorry!)

what in the world was your last post concerning about...its funny how you had to boast about how ur a "highly paid businessman" when that is objective...whats highly paid to you may be chump change to me. and i agree with you...it has nothing to do with what we were discussing your a...
  8. T

first of all...im not racist....are those comedians that make fun of white peple and all races....racist......? second of all...i work at a publishing firm...i do not need to make corrections for a fvckin post on a fvckin website....
  9. T

you are a fvkcin idiot...its so obvious its rape that this guy must be joking... and for you to take it serously and think that i meant what i said...for you to take it literally... u have issues...get them worked out...spikey.. what kind of fvckin tag is that....spike sounds like a...
  10. T

Its a battle!!

stop being a wusss
  11. T

Movies

damn no one has a sense of humor anywhere...
  12. T

overly-successful women (ugh)

i agree with skel but id be playing sports and video games...work out more...
  13. T

i feel sorry for your azz...no fvkcin humor what so ever...get a fvckin clue ...damn...how thick is ur skull....
  14. T

Ran into woman at a funeral.

yeah get over yourself ...it means nothing
  15. T

Movies

watch wwe...theres great don juan techniques in there
  16. T

Just wondering what you fellow Don Juans think

damn that sucks...if i were you id stay away....she may be kewl and all and ur buds girl ...but its territory i would never tread on...id rather just stay away
  17. T

actually im getting married in two months .... =0)
  18. T

Can I kiss you?

slap the ***** if u ever see her again
  19. T

ask her to come to your room...and when she comes thell her u want to bang the sh!t out of her...and if she agrees...great...but if she says no...then slap the biatch a c ouple of times...then ask again...if she says no again...then slap her for a couple of minutes...then ask again...if she says...