Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I say anything about other girls

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
O.k I am talking to 2 girls right now, I wouldnt have done this before (wouldnt have been able to), but one of them moved so I talked to a different girl then the other moved back, so, would it be wise or not to mention the other girl, kind of like a way to let her know that I am wanted.

I dont mean telling her I am going out with another girl, just that I met a girl at a club and went to a party with her, but am not really sure where we stand, or something to that effect.

thanks.

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
yeah you can just tell her u met her while she was away...as long as u dont tell her u fvkce dher or anything....just to let her know u have other girls in the pipeline...but hinting...not tellin that she may the top one...or not

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Mention her in the course of conversation.

"Oh, Jessica, you like Tolstoy too? That's awesome! In fact, Melissa and I were talking about the use of symbolism in..."

Subtle, almost meaningless, yet it'll drive her crazy. I know it does when girls do it to me. :p

Reaction score
Just have an air of confidence about yourself and be uncaring of the outcome with the chick that you are with and she'll know you have other options - be a 'catch' in her eyes and don't worry about dropping names.!