Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online seduction (chat log)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine talked me into giving one of those online match sites a shot. Just had a pretty fun convo with an HB8.5. Posting it because quite frankly, i think it's damn near perfect.

me: heyy
me: how did you get on my match list if you're not even from toronto? :)
me: *squints* are you stalking me?
her: hi hi ^^
me: i'm on to you! :p
her: i dunno how i got on there lolz......PS. im no stalker...stalkers are scary n i think im far from that
me: yea yea thats what they all say :) whats your name?
her: im nessa and u?
her: nah for real stalkers are spooky...i've had a couple before thatz why hahahaha
me: i'm maxim, max for short... haha its a tradeoff. guys have to deal with bullies in elementary, girls have to deal with stalkers from 12 and up :D
me: i think i got the better end of that deal ;)
her: maybe u did who knows
me: hmm someone sounds jealous lol
me: what do you do for fun in NYC anyway?
her: im not jealous hahaha.....jealousy is bad bad thing
her: well what if i said i wasn't even in nyc hehehe
me: sh1t...
me: you're not in that white van parked outside are you?
her: no i don't drive a white van lolz
her: i don't think i could be ur stalker mate!....im too far away from u in toronto
me: mate? lemme guess, london?
her: nope try again
her: ^^
me: hmm lets see.. chinese... peking? hk?
me: if that's not it, i'm through guessing though. this could go on for weeks :)
her: hahaha lolz all wrong mate
her: doesnt the "mate" give u a hint?
me: *sigh*
me: sydney?
her: not sydney
me: melbourne
her: i am in aus though
her: nope i wish i lived in melbz
her: i live in cairns......gateway to the GBR
me: cairns? what the hell is that? is it even on the map? how was i supposed to guess that? :D
me: omg you're such a cheater lol
her: hahaha if u guessed aus i would've said ur right hahaha
her: yeah cairns is famous
her: the great barrier reef is my front door step
me: ahh man i just looked it up
me: i've decided. we're moving in together. how's next monday for you?
her: hahaha u decided?
her: when did i have a say in that?
her: yeah sure monday is fine hahahaha
me: FINE i'll even pay for the tickets. you're impossible
her: heheheh awwweee thatz so sweet of u
her: so where we movin to?
her: made that decision yet?
me: it's not like my answer actually matters here.. i've just given you what you want without making you work for it. i just KNOW you're gonna walk all over me for the remainder of our relationship :(
her: well why on earth did u do that for then? i don't walk on people....thatz mean......im a nice gurl ^^
her: why did u make it so easy?
me: *shrug* i guess i just don't know what's good for me :)
me: listen, as much fun as this is, it's 1AM here and i gotta crash. you got MSN or something?
her: yep (censored)
her: i gotta run too.....to work
her: i talk to u later........add me matey
me: haha matey.. i'm tempted to do an 'arr' joke but i'll restrain myself. cheers nessa :)
her: nitey nite!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know shes a hb 8.5 if you were in a chat room?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
How do you know shes a hb 8.5 if you were in a chat room?
Nah its one of those places where people have personal pages for friends and also meet people to date on the side. So she's got a bunch of info and pics up there. Here's one actually:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PLease move this to another discussion FORUM... this is not a TIP.

as much as i hate reading these fookin chat logs.. i see you are paying for her .. so she will come out cause you'll be paying.

uhhhh dunno where to judge from there but it's hard to say whether or not she's into you since it's online. if a girl was interested in you she'd be asking you questions. i don't see any of those personal specific questions.

Basics:

When a girl asks about what you do for a living, what hobbies, how big your schlong is.. she wants to know who you are. From this irritatable chat log, she doesn't appear that interested in you.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
PLease move this to another discussion FORUM... this is not a TIP.

as much as i hate reading these fookin chat logs.. i see you are paying for her .. so she will come out cause you'll be paying.

uhhhh dunno where to judge from there but it's hard to say whether or not she's into you since it's online. if a girl was interested in you she'd be asking you questions. i don't see any of those personal specific questions.

Basics:

When a girl asks about what you do for a living, what hobbies, how big your schlong is.. she wants to know who you are. From this irritatable chat log, she doesn't appear that interested in you.
1. It's a tip because it's an actual documented example of how to pull C&F and neg-hit and have fun while you're at it.

2. In the future, i suggest you actually READ the whole thing before commenting to avoid making yourself look stupid.

3. Predictability is boring. And that's what the 'so, what do you do for a living' discussions you recommend are. That's what she talks about with EVERY guy.

P.S. This thread is starting to remind me why i stopped posting here. I think i'm due for another long break soon.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it.... maybe i'm too new to this but i'm lost here.... like what's the big deal about the conversation? She barely asked any questions, nothing major going on, you even offered to pay for the tickets (even if jokingly, isnt that kind of.. desperate/nice guyish?)... not being rude just wondering.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heh ... similar to one of my conversations a few weeks ago... and let me tell you this girl was all over me after the first night we met...

yeah take a hint people... this technique works well, a little too well sometimes =)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KillingTime
I don't get it.... maybe i'm too new to this but i'm lost here.... like what's the big deal about the conversation? She barely asked any questions, nothing major going on, you even offered to pay for the tickets (even if jokingly, isnt that kind of.. desperate/nice guyish?)... not being rude just wondering.
First off, i'd like to point out that i don't talk to women with an agenda in mind. That is, sure i'd like to **** her brains out, but i don't think about that while talking to her. I focus on enjoying the moment and making her enjoy it.

So what's the big deal? The big deal is that like the poster above me pointed out, this are the exact kind of conversations that get you laid. They're light-hearted, non-threatening, energetic, filled with humor, absolutely spontaneous, volatile, and so forth. In the end, the girl is left with a taste of someone who's charming, funny, spontaneous and isn't afraid to laugh at both her and himself.

And the best part is that i didn't tell her any of this, yet she understood it. So in addition to all that, she also sees me as being humble, confident, someone who doesn't feel the need to brag about himself or get her approval. But there's more. Because i didn't let her ask any personal questions, she knows ALL THAT GREAT STUFF ABOUT ME without knowing a single fact, making me a mystery to her and her endlessly curious about me!

Do you see what the big deal is yet? The reason few here get it is because people who have mastered it are out getting laid, not posting on online forums. And soon enough, i too will be gone forever just as many people have before, and many people will after me.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightspark
yeah take a hint people... this technique works well, a little too well sometimes =)
NOT a technique my friend. A STATE OF MIND. This is what everyone seems to miss. Yes i do go heavy on C&F, neghits and so on, but i'm so used to them that i don't even think about them anymore. They just naturally blended with my personality, so i can get the results they bring and yet still be sincere/genuine with the girl and not talk to her with a plan in mind.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls wont ever go meet a guy they met on the internet so soon, and some like to take their chances. This is the 2nd kind of girl, she was in a chat room, she accepted to meet, she's a party girl so enjoy her.

But do know this, every girl already made up her mind if she will eventually meet someone from the internet, and if she is into it, if you play your game alright and your picture is good, its easy. So again, what's so special about your chat log? You got a date with a girl who was in a chat room looking to meet someone?

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any chance she's a filipina? hehe SHE could pay for MY tickets anytime. :D

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo what site is that chat place at?

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the fvck

you wasted all that time talking to an ugly asian who lives on the other side of the world then posted your convo with her to show how "perfect" it is?

WOW

and your convo is no where near perfect

Quareeb al-haq

Don Juan
Reaction score

Why are you posting tips on how to mack on girls online... Isn't this site supposed to teach you what it takes to get real girls ? guys who are picking up chicks online should come here to improve themselves..