Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

My situation - advice needed !

UPDATE: So I have taken your advice my fellow DJ's and started to totally ignore this chick. I may sometimes say "Hi" once from every 5 times I see her. I flirt and talk with other chicks right in-front of her while totally ignoring her. I see it in her eyes that her interest level jumped...
  2. T

Self-respect I'm actually not going to ask her out again ... her loss. That would just provide her with "satisfaction." I like the way she keeps trying to make eye-contact while I ignore her ... Not falling for it again ... I have for the last like 2 months, she literally stares sometimes...
  3. T

Hey, So this chick at work has been checking me out ... giving me eye contact, smiling, standing beside me in the elevator, etc. (Strong signals) After couple of days, I introduced myself to her with small talk and asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime. She was like "I don't give out...
  4. T

Haha how is this going so far?

Relax foo shes playing mind games with him .... You fell for the bait ... shes testing you to see if you want her and you failed. Your strongest weapon was to ignore her !
  5. T

Hook up Obstacle

Ummmm ... she doesn't dislike him. She doesn't want to hit it off with you because she waiting for him to make his move.
  6. T

Just got dumped..back in the game. Help me out guys..

Wow ! Why u caved in ?
  7. T

Next Obstacle

holding eye contact for to long will make you look creepy ... have u tried talking to her ?
  8. T

Found out the hard way

Sounds like she's a little nutty, but if shes hot I would do it.
  9. T

Buying a girl flowers....

Nooooooooooooooo
  10. T

This is just unbelievable

Ignore her for now till she contact you back (don't answer every phone call, email, text, etc.) and she needs to make a counter offer ...
  11. T

Advise with smoking hot personal trainer

Don't drop her fast ... pursue other women while your at it. If she calls back just answer and setup a date, if she cancels again then yeah it's a lost cause. Keep her as a friend you never know, she may have hot friends.
  12. T

Playing Games or Time to Move On

Turn it around and make her chase you. You cut her off for a week and suddenly she came to the realization that you have the guts to walk away; which is probably making her go crazy. Let her work for you now, you have already have turned the tides ... it's a good time to start acting like a...
  13. T

Girl with too much power over me

Your coming off to needy but you can recover easily. You made a mistake by letting her know that you will be "exclusive" to her. You ain't her ***** ! Dude, sarge for other girls why put all your eggs in one basket. Just make it a on the side thing for now; till she breaks up with he bf and...
  14. T

How do you respond when your "Target" flirts with other guys.

I always laugh and tell her "Yeah, you two would make a great couple"
  15. T

Lil' problem

Alcohol is your friend. 95% of the people at the club don't know how to dance.
  16. T

this girl is into me, and now im suddenly getting the cold shoulder

Ignore her for now, if she text message you back ... let her know your busy. Let her chase you.
  17. T

Got a lame excuse when I asked her out...

Let her know your busy but don't tell her your plans, that would drive her chasing you.
  18. T

All you need !!! .. From OPENING to CLOSING explained ..

cool, i like to role playing idea.
  19. T

Got a lame excuse when I asked her out...

Give her less attention and don't react to her B.S (like she doesn't really matter), that would make you standout.
  20. T

Mixed signals or it's just me ?

Yeah, she flaked on me on Saturday (I think about 2 weeks ago) .... it could be she's just an attention ***** and/or I just failed the **** test. Lesson learned ... moving on .....