Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you respond when your "Target" flirts with other guys.

dj_phobia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario: You like a girl, she knows that you like her, and she has expressed a fair bit of interest in you too. You see her flirting with other guys in a social situation. How would you react (Other than the basic stuff about staying cool and not looking jealous). Here are some of the options, why would you or wouldnt you do one of the following? What else would you do?

1. Would you flirt with other girls in the room too to get back at her?

2. Would you just completely ignore the flirting and pretend you are in your own world?

3. Would you say something to suggest that the two would be good together (to show that you really dont care).

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4. I smile & laugh. act like i'm glad shes enjoying herself. Like I'm a secure man, and a good sport. in the end, they are in my bed.

Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
4. I smile & laugh. act like i'm glad shes enjoying herself. Like I'm a secure man, and a good sport. in the end, they are in my bed.
I second this :rockon:

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
I agree as well. But at the same time I see no problem to flirt with other girls as well.

dj_phobia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above. However, I do think flirting with other women could help score some brownie points, as long as its not done as a reactive measure, i.e. you dont do it straight away just after she has said something flirtatious to someone. You wait for some time, and then flirt with someone else.

Thoughts?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Would you flirt with other girls in the room too to get back at her?
I would flirt with other girls but don't do it to get back at her, do it because you owe it to yourself.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always laugh and tell her "Yeah, you two would make a great couple"

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but isnt it a little bit more than just acting confident and not caring? sometimes does it pay just to be an *******. say something like, man finally this girl cant handle me so I dont want her getting messed up so you take her. or say something like you gonna leave with me or watch another girl leave with me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I flirted with other girls to "get back" and the gal I was with yells across the room, "Poon! blah blah" like I was on some kind of leash shaking her head at me. She was a playa girl and good at maintaining frame in her favor sorta --- because a woman can only maintain as much frame as you're willing to give her. I try to give them Nothing, unless I'm giving them my d1ck.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went and flirted with this one girl who came up and talk to me for a minute and kissed me on the cheek. never seen her before. I decided to go talk to her to make another women recognize. well I had a long time fvck buddy and talking to her trying to make another women see it paid good.

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
5. I know I am pretty amazing and you're afraid you'll mess it up with such a great guy like me... so instead you decide to sabotage our rapport by fliritng with some other guys... hey that sucks... if you play your cards right there's a chance you can have me... but... I do understand if you'd wanna settle for the b-grade stuff.

my penis is also enormous.. I just want to work that in into this post.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American boys don't know what being a secure man is! Letting some tramp play you is not being secure. Just get up and leave her. Don't look back. She is disrespecting you as a male.

Another reason why I am so glad I never date in America. This is just classic America circa 2010.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol bigjimbo. i think you have this confused with one of those al-queda, american hating forums. go ahead and find one of those already.