Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hook up Obstacle

superwoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

There is girl I met at my social circle in college. Basically we hit off pretty well except that there is a slight challenge. We were chatting at a party and she's basically like "ok I like you but your housemate and I had history last year and it'll be weird and awkward if we hook up." Basically, the guy promised they will get back together this year but broke her heart. She dislikes him right now.

I basically played cool and said I understand.

I like my housemate because he's a chill guy and cool to me. But I also want to hook up, or just have a One night stand.

So what do I do now?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@superwoman you're kind of effed in this situation, at least in a long term type thing. Couple options A. Hit and quit it and hope the house mate doesn't find out and get pissed. B. Get the go ahead from your house mate first (which in turn while saving potential house troubles, kind of looks like supplication.) or C. Move on.

Personally, I choose C.

@Serialized3 No need to be a d1ck.

superwoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
@superwoman you're kind of effed in this situation, at least in a long term type thing. Couple options A. Hit and quit it and hope the house mate doesn't find out and get pissed. B. Get the go ahead from your house mate first (which in turn while saving potential house troubles, kind of looks like supplication.) or C. Move on.

Personally, I choose C.

@Serialized3 No need to be a d1ck.

Thanks. Would he get pissed if he was suppose to be the person that "broke" her heart? (I don't know the details well because I didn't feel like pressing on it).

Yea option C is good but I promise myself not to fu*k up things anymore because lots of opportunities just flew by in my life.

If I go with B, how should I approach him? I mean this is really awkward and I don't want to make a wrong move because I'm new to the house.

Thanks theunflushables.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
superwoman said:
If I go with B, how should I approach him? I mean this is really awkward and I don't want to make a wrong move because I'm new to the house.

Thanks theunflushables.
Do NOT go with B.
He's a housemate, nothing good can come of this.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
superwoman said:
We were chatting at a party and she's basically like "ok I like you but your housemate and I had history last year and it'll be weird and awkward if we hook up." Basically, the guy promised they will get back together this year but broke her heart. She dislikes him right now.

So what do I do now?
Ummmm ... she doesn't dislike him. She doesn't want to hit it off with you because she waiting for him to make his move.