Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

Messy scenario

I appreciate your response. The thing is, I'm weak when it comes to her. I think if I play the hard line like that, she'll clearly go for the stable choice and forget me. It's easier. Which means I lose my dream girl. Don't get me wrong; she is far from perfect...but I inexplicably love her...
  2. G

Messy scenario

So I had a date with her. It went really well until the end. She couldn't come home with me tonight because of school but promised for at least two other nights this week. I get mixed signals. She even said something along the lines of always coming back to me. I feel like **** because I...
  3. G

Messy scenario

You are half right. I want advice on how to pull off the win in the bottom of the ninth. This is my last shot with this girl. I am more than ready to make good on every promise I've made her. I'd have wifed her up if things had worked last year. Neither of us seem to be able to let the...
  4. G

Messy scenario

I've had a **** buddy thing for 4 years. At one point she and I were in love and started thinking about being together. I got freaked out that things were going well, got scared of losing her, and acted out in jealousy. Seriously scared her away, out of my own fear. I also never demonstrated...
  5. G

New inspiration and some balls

I'll update this periodically. Taken chick is a freak. She doesn't want to leave her financial security, not that I even hinted that I want her to. A perfect example of how women will stay with a beta provider while ****ing an alpha. In the same sentence as talking about her provider, she'll...
  6. G

Keeps bringing up her "new bf" how do I respond?

In short, you're getting it. Reactions are something you regret and the word even denotes that she is in control. If you catch yourself about to react, stop. Walk away if you have to. Her: "So I got drunk at such and such place with bf" "Oh man, that sounds like fun!" -you heard what she...
  7. G

New inspiration and some balls

I've finally tried out some good stuff. Still working on the personal reform but it feels real good so far. If it sounds like Californication, I just started watching the show. There is no point to this other than to share what I've learned. Which is to mostly not care about outcome and to be...
  8. G

Sex with your best friend

No such thing as just friends with a chick. If you're attracted to each other, nature will take its course. Enjoy it. My experience has been that we aren't best friends any longer, but you'll lose that anyway when she gets a man willing to bang her. Might as well be you for now
  9. G

Keeps bringing up her "new bf" how do I respond?

Jesus.h.christ do not say any of what you have thought up. You show you "really don't care" (which you do) by not validating her behavior. She knows what she's doing, yet you do not. She is seeking a reaction that you are about to give. She will stop when her audience stops watching. Stop...
  10. G

what do you do when your text is ignored?

2 text limit. Nothing remotely needy. Even with friends. I learned the hard way.
  11. G

Time & attention.

I ask once. My interest is has then been made apparent. If she isn't excited that I asked her ass out, I can easily find another who will be more fun. No time for fence sitters when there are women out there wanting to get fvcked tonight
  12. G

Is there a Maria Menounos lurking under every chunky chick?

Why can't all skinny or fat men look like brad Pitt in fight club? Most people are lazy and have poor self control. Also, the female metabolism goes to hell in the 30s.
  13. G

Long Term Relationship balance??

Women want to fvck alphas who just have fun and marry beta providers who will be stable and put them on a pedestal. At the same time. I guess if I meet the right girl, I would show her that I will always be able to replace her but I choose to give her a special place in my life. Ideal would be...
  14. G

… Worrying about everything??

I was a ****ing mess then starting lifting weights and exercising hard each day. It changed my life. If I go a few days without the release or intensity, my life falls apart in a hurry. I'm never too busy or too tired to workout because it is what allows me to function in all other areas. Yeah...
  15. G

What is she thinking

Obviously she doesn't value love and loyalty, not that I thought I had that with her. I feel bad for the dude who marries her because he probably does think so.
  16. G

What is she thinking

I don't know where to start. There is a girl I've know for a long time and been fwb with for years. We both loved each other at one point last year. Then I screwed up and she felt like we wouldn't ever make a good couple. Too many issues to commit to a relationship with me. We went through some...
  17. G

Alpha decision with beta second thoughts

I jumped at the chance to be close to her again because I thought she was worth being with. Total bullshyt and I knew better. I guess I'm not good at a middle ground between not giving the time of day and being totally enthralled. I like this idea of being superficial because I think 99% of...
  18. G

There is about a 1% chance I'm wrong about her having lied. But Man, I just shouldn't have gotten to the point that I care if she lied. So either way I need to take a huge step back from this person
  19. G

This is mostly venting but here goes. The girl I was seeing was one I had on a pedestal for literally years. She sat on the fence when it came to me. In February we stopped talking. 3 months later I had transformed myself physically and mentally. I went from scrawny to being respectably...
  20. G

Apple Cider Vinegar

I'll second the skin benefits of ACV. I've removed a few unsightly moles with it. It stings but the next day the pigmented cells are dried out and slough off. Magic. Never tried ingesting it in any quantity though