Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is she thinking

GADavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where to start. There is a girl I've know for a long time and been fwb with for years. We both loved each other at one point last year. Then I screwed up and she felt like we wouldn't ever make a good couple. Too many issues to commit to a relationship with me. We went through some ups and downs and didn't speak for a while. Well, we were back to best friends and fwb over the summer and then I found out she got engaged several weeks ago. We've gone out and ****ed since then.

I know I need to date other women and forget this one for good. Bad news, I get that. Why wouldn't she have told me and why did she keep sleeping with me? I mean, this isn't a person I should be invested in at all but I did love her and wanted her to change her mind about being with me. Moot point now. I was really blind sided to find out she had anything that serious going on and don't understand her behavior since?

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guessing she found another guy who can better support her financially. .thus the engagement. She likes the sex with you though or she woudnt come back. Overall, hou just werent her best option. Women dont care about love,loyalty or anything in between.

GADavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
Guessing she found another guy who can better support her financially. .thus the engagement. She likes the sex with you though or she woudnt come back. Overall, hou just werent her best option. Women dont care about love,loyalty or anything in between.

Obviously she doesn't value love and loyalty, not that I thought I had that with her. I feel bad for the dude who marries her because he probably does think so.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with both Rival and GADavid. You make her \|/ tingle like she wants but you do not make enough money or otherwise meet her long term non sexual goals in a suitor.

I would drop her and say "I hope everything works out with you and your new man, take care". Then go NC.

I don't believe in b@nging another guy's woman, nor do I believe in supporting a woman who willfully and wantonly cheats on her man. By continuing to tap this \|/ you are a part of her bad behavior. A true Don Juan can go get \|/ elsewhere from women with higher moral values.

In fact my cr@zy ex I dumped well over a month ago called me yesterday and wanted to take me out to dinner. First thing I asked is "who is your new man". She said "I hate all men so nobody".... I said "Ok sure I am hungry and you are paying, how can I turn that down". Went out with her, she paid, wanted to come back to my place to look for an item she thought she left. I said "sure, so long as you are nice to me". She came over. We did the deed. She left.. It was great sex. But had she told me she had another man, forget it.... I respect a man I do not know generally more than most women I do know..