Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex with your best friend

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not particularly looking for advice, just personal experiences. My best girl friend that I went to school with has begun coming onto me more and more over the last few months. Last night I was drinking at a wedding and we were all having fun and we made out. She's probably a 5 in the face, 9 in the body. I say 9 because she fits my standards perfectly(fat ass, big boobs, flat stomach, short). Anyways, she's a really good friend and I'm totally cool with not banging, but with my job I can't date someone who wants to see me every night. Has anyone here been able to shack with their friend and truthfully stayed good friends without relationship expectations or a complete fallout?

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that you've made out it's gonna be awkward anyway and never the same, so you might as well go the whole nine yards

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont do it. i just came out of the same thing and now we cant really even speak and im in nc. dude don't do it if you want to stay friends.

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it. The thing is if anything is secret its in her favor. Don't do something you wouldn't do publicly.

GADavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as just friends with a chick. If you're attracted to each other, nature will take its course. Enjoy it.

My experience has been that we aren't best friends any longer, but you'll lose that anyway when she gets a man willing to bang her. Might as well be you for now

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough one. It's extremely rare in an opposite sex relationship for there not to be some type of relationship.

On the one hand, it could just be a casual, fun thing. If she's super super cool, then maybe you'll bang just to get the tension out of the way and it'll actually bring you closer and neither of you will want anything more. However....that's extremely unlikely.

I think the best route is to NOT do it unless you're okay with potentially destroying a friendship and/or are open to eventually dating her. However, a 5 in the face doesnt exactly seem like LTR material...

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
Tough one. It's extremely rare in an opposite sex relationship for there not to be some type of relationship.

On the one hand, it could just be a casual, fun thing. If she's super super cool, then maybe you'll bang just to get the tension out of the way and it'll actually bring you closer and neither of you will want anything more. However....that's extremely unlikely.

I think the best route is to NOT do it unless you're okay with potentially destroying a friendship and/or are open to eventually dating her. However, a 5 in the face doesnt exactly seem like LTR material...
I've dated a lot of good looking women from 7-9s. I might be shallow but the reason I give her the 5 is because she has a cleft pallet. Minus that, I'd say she's pushing close to a 7. She's really a bad ass chick to hang out with, probably the first one that I actually bring around the guys and know everyone will have a good time when she's there. She's always been super loyal as a friend and never let me down on things she's promised to do. Honestly, I would like to date the girl, but man it makes it hard because my business comes first and if she can't handle that she's gone.
Definitely not a pump and dump chick. Just trying to weigh all my options. I'll post update tomorrow on what happens. She's driving 3 hours to come stay in my work camper with me, do my laundry, clean it up, the works.

vinkoch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking from experience, it will kill your friendship because her next boyfriend won't be cool with you two hanging out or being friends since you will have banged her. I'm currently accepting my female friend may never be a real friend again.