New profile posts

"Just as nature takes every obstacle, every impediment, and works around it - turns it to its purposes, incorporates it into itself - so, too, a rational being can turn each setback into raw material and use it to achieve its goal."
I don't really believe in marriage anymore, but I just saw wedding where the couple met at Planet Fitness. You can meet women ANYWHERE
AMS: Ask for their availability(don't fail that Availability Test), put the ball in THEIR court, no feminine texts
Before you think the world is lame and bad, look In the mirror. If you think the world is good and fun, you are likely good and fun. The world is merely a reflection of who you are. If everyone thinks like this, we can create REAL change.
The old SS stuff is so fire.
Pook: "Constant rejection requires one of two solutions: either decrease your standards, or increase your standards in yourself."
I'm going like 80% Old School, the majority of what you need to know is in there.
J
jsim
The DJ Bootcamp, Weapons of Mass Seduction, pook, etc. are awesome. The forum as it currently stands is a cesspool of negativity. It's probably hurting guys more than it's helping them.
I'd argue that any woman who brings friends on a date is just trying to c0ckblock you and it warrants a strike. Would she bring friends on a date with Chris Evans? Of course not. And if you can't ever get her alone? She's trying to use you for your attention. Just wanted to put that on the record.
Reactions: Mickeyroyal
brixlingo
brixlingo
Its all contextual. The first girl that did it to me I didn't mind the first time but she wanted to do it the second time I said no and she respected it. Another girl tried doing it as a way to say we will just be friends I just declined the offer and never saw her again.
N
nicksaiz65
That sounds suspiciously like a shyt test lol. How'd you decline her bringing friends the second time without sounding butthurt to her?
brixlingo
brixlingo
girls like honesty and that is how i honestly felt. Saying no or "dont do that" are two of the most powerful things to say to women.
I get the BASIC CONCEPTS... now I just need to practice and increase my SMV/confidence/swag factor until it works for the HB7s and above
Wrenched
Wrenched
If I may make a suggestion. Go through the forums and read others successes and failures. On the success take notes on how it played out and learn from it. On the failures think about how they failed and figure out how the situation could have been turned around. Most importantly is to post your thoughts on the success or failure and let others challenge it.
S
stormrider
Most guys know that they need to have high SMV. But they don't know what to do once they get there.
My frustrations with this forum(2/3):

What happened to my thread? It seems like it has vanished. But why? Is this some newbie limitation or something?

I asked the question above a week ago but not one user responded to me. Is the user-engagement in this forum is little as that, or am I missing something here?
My frustrations with this forum(1/3):

I don't know why but I run into some annoying problems in trying to use this forum.

Last week I posted my first thread asking about the possibility of exporting user content. Some time later I received a notification about @billtx49 answering my thread. However, when I have opened my thread, I faced with the error that my thread couldn't be found.
Planning ahead and taking it one day at a time(along with copes, goals, and dreams) is the only way to make life manageable. Music, podcasts, naps/sleep and copes for stress/when I don't wanna do the sh*t.