"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Zoom Calls/ On on One Coaching

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
I'm down to help anyone out with dating, zoom calls/ one on one coaching .. Not looking to charge anything as I don't really need the money. I just want to offer advice as someone who went from 1-2 plates and sex twice a month to having daily sex.. Even though as of a week or so I haven't been having daily sex, I learned how to manage better after finding out my "main" was having sex with another dude. In the past while I wasn't bothered by it as much with girls I didn't care for as much due to them not being as hot, I"m surprised at how I pulled through this time and managed to have her still come back to me. (I slept with her twice after over reacting and creating a scene about a situation)

Throughout my life I always had game. I never really found it hard to get laid.. I just had issues keeping girls around and having multiple plates. I think I'm a lot better at that now and kind of figured out how to balance it all. Through having lots of girls leave my life in the past, I had some insecurity, but overcame all that sht in the past few years by just focusing on nothing else but having sex with women.1

Best of all I'm not your "Chad" type, and still getting quality ****. (I only do 7's or better). What's better than a Latino/Asian mixed race minority who's only 170 lbs and 5'9" to improve your game with women or share some advice/experience/stories that might help you reshape and reprogram your mindset?

1. The major thing that changed my game with women: I literally stopped trying to get to know girls, care about their emotions, how their day or week went, what their background was, or hanging otu with them, or going out to cool places, or showing them a "fun time" and started to think solely about what I wanted to do to them in bed and executing on it. -- As I got better at formulating ways to get them in bed and make moves and Please them where it counts.. -- (At first I had not cared about their pleasure but my own but it changed when I Realized what kept them from being "return customers") , I started to get better at finding and gauging whether a girl was DTF. The strangest thing happened after about a year and a half-- I noticed that i started attracting more and more slutty girls.. and started caring less and less about their experiences and more about what they were like in bed. ---- Fast forward to 2020, where I met a buncha bottle service girls. Amazingly hot girls at the hottest club in my city.. I got to chatting with some, secured some social media at first, started helping some with graphics services and photo editing, became cool wiht one, then more , started running into them more often, top of this year, ended up dating the hottest one out the group.. Just imagine how i felt, going from an average joe to being in the mix with models, former dancers, --going from average girls with average lifestyles, to girls who were killing it on Instagram, had onlyfans accounts, and were at a different level of sexual confidence.

And that's really what it is.. everyone is pretty much average until they're sexually confident. Being someone who gets laid often is like being in a secret society..Its like you dont know till you know.. What I mean by htat is, yeah some of you guys have some bad ideas about women and sluts, and sex.. but once u start getting to that high level of sexual confidence, you're like that kid who used to hate ketchup but now eats it with everything.. ITs just a different vibe. and everyone notices..

Before I hit this point in my life, I used to read this forum and other forums a lot.. But I never really felt like I had anything to say.. or anything to add to the conversation besides maybe talk about my past experiences which were just boring, regular experiences.. so I would never really post anything or make an account.. But, I'm happy to see where my journey takes me next..
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Ok so here is someone who thinks ethnics can be slayers and thinks blackpill ethnicel threads by @MatureDJ and @Xenom0rph are fiction. Got it!
 

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
There are some guys here who should take you up on your offer. But they won't.
I feel like that about a lot of people on here. I used to read this forum a lot more a few years back and it seemed like the topics of convo were more about tips and advice on getting laid and successes.. now its more or less people debating about the nature of women or dudes who don't know what they're doing.

It's shockingly stupid how easy it is to get laid in all honesty, especially these days. I feel like most of us sugar coat it because we feel bad or guilty for dudes around us who are always complaining about getting laid.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
What is WRONG with you?
Its a good thing. We should have more people that think like the OP. We need people to challenge assumptions about race and success with women so we have a more diverse and inclusive board so everyone can get laid moving forward.
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
There are some guys here who should take you up on your offer. But they won't.
i'm not sure. It's not exactly complicated. Approach girls and see if they're into you or not. If so, escalate. If not, move on to the next.
Everyone already knows what to do. Just that some aren't willing to put the numbers game required in (which could be EXTREME numbers if you're not that good looking and you only wanna bang teenage cheerleaders lol)

I get laid because I just embrace it and keep approaching until I find a girl who's attracted

But there's no magic seduction secrets/lines to FORCE attraction in a girl. And people all know that nowadays which is why I think there's very little interest in the 'tehcnical 'side nowadays (and 'game' in general, tbh) which is why lots of PUA coaches keep dissappearing lol
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
i think the zoom idea is a good thing , however i work now from 10 to 7am and then attendd school on zoom from 8am to 3 pm
o_O
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
. I got to chatting with some, secured some social media at first, started helping some with graphics services and photo editing, became cool wiht one, then more , started running into them more often, top of this year, ended up dating the hottest one out the group..
started banging hot girls cuz of social connections not cuz ur of ur game (the "free" service your providing)

I started to get better at finding and gauging whether a girl was DTF.
Naturally happens to everyone who goes out enough. but you could make a post, "signs she's DTF" for the newbies on here and that be the end of it. but then there's no money to be gained ("dude I literally said I don't need the money lmao").
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I just saw a black guy with a white girl at 7-11 about 4 hours ago. What's your answer to that?
I never said all blacks were incels. Was it an average black or a Tyrone? Was it a hb7+ white girl or a warpig?

What I would say is if you are black and happen to also be incel then allot of escorts wont even deal with you so its really hard.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
I never said all blacks were incels. Was it an average black or a Tyrone? Was it a hb7+ white girl or a warpig?

What I would say is if you are black and happen to also be incel then allot of escorts wont even deal with you so its really hard.
All I know is he was pretty tall. I didn't get a good look at her face, but her body seemed ok. Definitely wasn't fat.
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
Naturally happens to everyone who goes out enough.
Yes. And it's been happening since the dawn of time. Still happening right now outside the door. Go out socially a couple of times a week, be relatively socially "normal".

It's true this covid farce has turned most people's social life upside down, but folks are still getting out finding ways to be social. (Hiking meet up group still happening where I am at for example, group usually eats /drinks together after. Different people flowing in and out a lot. One example.)

If covid has you restricted that it into consideration, maybe it's time to reassess your priorities. Maybe it's time to deliberately take a break from women (recommended from time to time....must be deliberate though. Intention is everything here)
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
white girls have always like black men, lowkey every race does they just want a high value one if they are going to be judged and ostracized by the public for ,
Which most blacks arent. Everyone is not over six feet tall.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top