Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zodiac signs that have it the easiest & hardest with women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't know all of them, but these are just my observations

Easy Mode

1). Scorpio- If you are on OLD, being a Scorpio or mimicking a Scorpio will be your best option because a lot of women on the apps are broken emotionally. Scorpios have the desired dominating masculine energy that loves chasing and playing mind games with women, plus women tend to think they are the best in bed. These guys are like your typical bad boys/exes you will see in chick flicks like sex/life.

2). Taurus- Taurus is your typical tough guy beta male provider that will bark at other men in public but be a complete simp to his wife behind closed doors. These guys can easily be confused as alpha males if not around their partners lol. Think of a Taurus as a pitbull lol.

3). Libra- Think of Libra as the good guy fighting the Scorpio. Libras tend to be charismatic, charming, confident, and aggressive. Libras are the guys a woman can show off to her friends and family at a dinner party or something, Think of Libra as the husband in sex/life or your typical Tyler Perry hero lol.

Hard Mode

1). Aries- Yes, Aries have masculine and high energy traits but they aren't the types women want. An Aries can be seen as childlike to most women upon first meeting. In addition, the Aries are extremely independent, so they aren't going to be obsessed with chasing women and their partners will feel emotionally neglected most of the time. A classic example of what looks good on paper, but doesn't work out well during execution. However, if you can get a woman to stick with you for at least a month, she will be literally obsessed with you. Aries is a good example of don't judge a book by its cover. A woman is least likely going to cheat on a Aries out of all of the signs.

2). Pisces and Aquarius- Seen as weird by most women or weak betas. Think of nerds or incel types.

3). Capricorn- Most women see them as extremely dull and boring and their birthdays occur during two major attention ***** seeking holidays which is a burden lol.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't know all of them, but these are just my observations

Easy Mode

1). Scorpio- If you are on OLD, being a Scorpio or mimicking a Scorpio will be your best option because a lot of women on the apps are broken emotionally. Scorpios have the desired dominating masculine energy that loves chasing and playing mind games with women, plus women tend to think they are the best in bed. These guys are like your typical bad boys/exes you will see in chick flicks like sex/life.

2). Taurus- Taurus is your typical tough guy beta male provider that will bark at other men in public but be a complete simp to his wife behind closed doors. These guys can easily be confused as alpha males if not around their partners lol. Think of a Taurus as a pitbull lol.

3). Libra- Think of Libra as the good guy fighting the Scorpio. Libras tend to be charismatic, charming, confident, and aggressive. Libras are the guys a woman can show off to her friends and family at a dinner party or something, Think of Libra as the husband in sex/life or your typical Tyler Perry hero lol.

Hard Mode

1). Aries- Yes, Aries have masculine and high energy traits but they aren't the types women want. An Aries can be seen as childlike to most women upon first meeting. In addition, the Aries are extremely independent, so they aren't going to be obsessed with chasing women and their partners will feel emotionally neglected most of the time. A classic example of what looks good on paper, but doesn't work out well during execution

2). Pisces and Aquarius- Seen as weird by most women or weak betas. Think of nerds or incel types.

3). Capricorn- Most women see them as extremely dull and boring and their birthdays occur during two major attention ***** seeking holidays which is a burden lol.
I will disagree on some. Females actually like the roller-coaster that Scorpios, Libras and Aries put on. Every Aries that I've know has been aggressive, but caring and adventurous. They do not chase or put up with child-like BS though. Libras, on the other hand, in terms of females, cannot make up their minds and act childish and immature more times than not. I've dated plenty of them.

Reaction score
I will disagree on some. Females actually like the roller-coaster that Scorpios, Libras and Aries put on. Every Aries that I've know has been aggressive, but caring and adventurous. They do not chase or put up with child-like BS though. Libras, on the other hand, in terms of females, cannot make up their minds and act childish and immature more times than not. I've dated plenty of them.
I'm an Aries and I had to update it. The issue with Aries is that they will appear as this James Bond/Han Solo alpha male upon first glance, but their attitudes can put a woman off guard because they can appear as overgrown kids when you talk to them. If a woman can ignore this and give them a chance then she will likely become obsessed with the Aries later on. Aries are the least likely Zodiac sign to get cheated on in my opinon.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for fun of course...

Leos are extremely outgoing, charismatic, fun people. Natural leaders too. Hardly dull or boring, these are all highly-attractive traits to women. Leos downfall are they can get bored easy, are usually wrapped up in themselves (ruled by the sun so very ego-centric) and get pissed off really fast as they can be highly-charged emotional beings. Overall though, a really good sign for attracting and banging women.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac signs are a bunch of baloney.

I used to agree - thinking that all the sign descriptions were too ambiguous and could apply to anyone. I now think differently.

You’ll have to scroll down and find the page that not only describes your sign, but down to your actual birth date.

I’ve looked up many exes, and usually nine times out of 10 it’s spot on.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we really going to put any credence in astrology? There is zero science behind it. This sh1t is so ambiguous that you can make almost anyone fit any of the signs you want.

Typically, the women I know who are actually into this kind of thing tend to be some of the crazier ones. Usually a red flag on its own.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Are we really going to put any credence in astrology? There is zero science behind it. This sh1t is so ambiguous that you can make almost anyone fit any of the signs you want.

Typically, the women I know who are actually into this kind of thing tend to be some of the crazier ones. Usually a red flag on its own.
Zero science behind any religion either; yet billions of people celebrate it in some form or another.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero science behind any religion either; yet billions of people celebrate it in some form or another.
You're right - although your response is a non-sequitur to what I said.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Leos are extremely outgoing, charismatic, fun people. Natural leaders too. Hardly dull or boring, these are all highly-attractive traits to women. Leos downfall are they can get bored easy, are usually wrapped up in themselves (ruled by the sun so very ego-centric) and get pissed off really fast as they can be highly-charged emotional beings. Overall though, a really good sign for attracting and banging women.
I’m a Leo and that describes me to a T! Except I’m not having the best luck with women even though my friends and other women think I have no problem. If they only knew lol

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I feel a lot of people that get into astrology, psychics, etc. are in a place emotionally and psychologically where they are having a very difficult time coping with the chaos of life. It's honestly quite comparable to those who are extremely religious, it provides a sense of comfort knowing that there is some sort of divine plan regarding your destiny, one that you have no real control of. I don't really have to elaborate on why you should avoid someone like this.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing about religion that I can give it credit for is that it often creates a sense of community and belonging, one where people support one another. I'm personally not a church going person, but I can easily see the benefits of something like this for certain types of people.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and their birthdays occur during two major attention ***** seeking holidays which is a burden
Why? They're still capricorns year round.

What about the chinese zodiac? Even if one is a weird aquarius, what if they have a chinese symbol that has opposite tendencies?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You're right - although your response is a non-sequitur to what I said.
I disagree. Both are beliefs; albeit, one may be more important to some that the other.

One thing about religion that I can give it credit for is that it often creates a sense of community and belonging, one where people support one another. I'm personally not a church going person, but I can easily see the benefits of something like this for certain types of people.
Could say the same thing about Meetup groups or hanging with friends.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to agree - thinking that all the sign descriptions were too ambiguous and could apply to anyone. I now think differently.

You’ll have to scroll down and find the page that not only describes your sign, but down to your actual birth date.

I’ve looked up many exes, and usually nine times out of 10 it’s spot on.

Right. I know how popular this stuff is among the ladies.I looked into the link you sent, and man,is it wrong about a lot!(Concerning me,as a “Gemini.”)I personally think that women go so far as to project what their horoscope says they should be all about.

I still think it’s all baloney. I think it’s symptomatic of the times that people have an easier time believing in that crap than in God.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Took the words right out of my mouth.The ambiguities could really be made to apply to anyone.I always take a woman who asks me what my star sign is a lot less seriously.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

it is irrelevant , because most women do

and since women do not really have a personality ( they change it quite often ) , they will read the zodiac in case do not know what to do

Last edited:
Reaction score

my friend is a Leo, he’s never had issues getting laid whatsoever but yeah his ego has gotten him cheated on the most out of any guy I know lol. He cannot keep a

Then don’t post in the topic, we don’t care about your beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.