Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zma

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
how come I cant find any absolute proof that ZMA tablets work, Ive looked everywhere from medical journals to bodybuilding forums.

some people argue dont waste your time they will do absolutely nothing for you, others swear by them.
the only thing people tend to agree on is they wont do anything for guys in there teens seeing as there hormones are going ape sh1t anyways.
but alot of these guys are 25+.

has anyone actually heard of someone getting there testosterone levels checked before zma, then going back and getting retested after a course of them?
I mean it seems such a simple way of checking that i cant believe anyone has'nt done it, to put doubters and skeptics to rest.
hmm maybe i should do it.

I only want the truth because im 27 and i hear testosterone levels decline around age 30 so i sort of want to be at least a little clued in to the whole subject.

thanks

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way ZMA will help your test levels is if you're already deficient in zinc. Now, that sounds like it may be that ZMA is worthless, but in its defense, many athletes are deficient in zinc and I think that can come as a result of exercise. What it won't do, though, is raise your test levels beyond "normal." It can just restore them if your zinc levels are low.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the input, so basically when i read this
Don't get me started! There is a large body of scientific evidence supportive of ZMA. Zinc and Magnesium are commonly depleted from your body. Studies have shown that supplementing with 30mg of Zinc and 450mg of Magnesium per day can elevate testosterone levels up to 30%!
its just a sneaky way of saying if your depleted in zinc taking it will boost your test levels back to normal as much as 30 % ?
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/zma.html

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You lose alot of ur zinc when you sweat and that's why they say athletes lose more zinc then normal people. There is no real harm in taking ZMA so why not? if money is a problem then you could buy some zinc supplements at the drugstore for cheap.