Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zinc4's journal

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, will be documenting my daily exploits here in Shenzhen, China. Since I arrived here 4 months ago, I have slept with/dated some top tier looking chicks as well as some very average ones.

However.....I have ruined keeping many as plates or going into something longer term from a lack of inner game or neediness. I think being older now in late 30s not where I want to be career wise has gotten in me head to create this deep seeded needy behavior.

Behaviors such as telling a new chick I want her as my GF while I'm banging her for the first time.

Behaviors like trying to stay with a girl longer after I bang her until she is literally ready for me to leave. And behaviors such as using coffee cup emojis and happy face emojis in chat.

I do have some investments locked away back home that give me decent hope for the future, but yeah, the lack of not making much money right now has mind ****ed me a bit.

So I am creating this detailed journal so others can chime in on my experiences and help me set my frame straight like it used to be.

My current status: Am about to go out tonight to Coco Park a large bar area in the futian shopping district of this city. I have 2 girls who I would like to set as new plates then maybe more if one seems determined to lock me down. These are both HB 8s. I like ones personality more but the others body more. I have another hb7 who I'm semi dating right now but she says she might need to reevaluate our relationship because I dissapeared to Hong Kong for one week. I have another one in Hong Kong HB 8.5 who thinks I'm her bf but she is only free on Sundays and travelling to Hong Kong to see her is a pain because I need to book hotel rooms and go through immigration, ect.

So of the two new girls here who I want as plates, one I went on a date with from tinder made out with. She sent me pictures of her hometown the next day and simply said "arrived." I said good to see your messages and wow nice sunny day in your hometown looks full of nature ...no reply.

The other girl I met at a bar banged a few nights ago.....after I left her place the following day, she sent me a message saying have you arrived home safely?

I sent yes the taxi driver took me to such and such station, had a great time with you last night am about to shower then go fishing she replied only with the word "okay"...I sent sent hope you have a nice day with a coffee cup emoji.....no reply...

This same girl liked a new WeChat post I made last night....so not sure what she is really feeling about me.

My plan is to not communicate with either until they reach out to me.

I am going out now in about an hour from now.....will post a detailed report tomorrow. Goal is to pull a better looking girl than I did the last time. Hopefully not get too drunk keep myself under control.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My plan is to not communicate with either until they reach out to me.
they will stop communicating. Chinese girls seem to require 60/40 effort on your side with regards to keeping interest.
Rare that they will initiate after 3-5days nc from you. Super interested ones will hit you after a week of nc, and thats it.

Most Chinese girls 20-30 are very low mileage and or have had bad sexual experiences (Chinese dudes are mostly very lousy lovers)
Married chicks will fvck you with no intention of leaving the hubby
Most Chinese girls are horrible lovers until you train them

WeChat #1 (use the shake or who is nearby feature)
Tinder is great in China, so is Tan-Tan
Chinese girls want to fall in love, have kids
Chinese girls want to believe (know) you are only dating them and no one else, they will try to pin you down.
Chinese girls like to sh1t test and punch you on the arm, you pass if you do not react at all and treat them like your 5yo cousin

SZ is alot like GZ where I travel sometimes for work and have a few plates there (still)
are you Laoai or Guailo? (maybe you are asian?)

ps: good luck

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
La
WeChat #1 (use the shake or who is nearby feature)
Tinder is great in China, so is Tan-Tan
Chinese girls want to fall in love, have kids
Chinese girls want to believe (know) you are only dating them

SZ is alot like GZ where I travel sometimes for work and have a few plates there (still)
are you Laoai or Guailo? (maybe you are asian?)
Laoai...for some reason Tinder recently banned me claimed I violated terms of service and tan tan has just yielded zero results for me here but worked okay 2 years ago for me....wechat shake always pulls up people very far away....maybe I am doing it wrong ha.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I got here and every establishment besides one foreign irish bar is shut down because of the corona virus and Chinese new year....and everyone is wearing masks. Looks like some kind of post apocalyptic zombie movie. Not really any targets to go after. Worst than a small town US bible belt city bar tonight here. Irish bar manager said they did a city wide shut down of nightlife until 3 days later. Ffs.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the one bar I was at that was empty...I sat behind one solo slightly above average looking girl on her laptop drinking water. Drank a few beers until the Chinese new year's celebration was played on the bar tv...then saw her dancing in excitement....a proud Chinese I thought...so I approached her and asked her what all this fuss was about and why everything else was closed ..

She said blah blah...I said oh interesting do u mind if I join u...

So sat and talked her into getting a long island....halfway through the drink she exclaimed she was feeling drunk and wanted to go home...then she paid the bill much to my delight....I said okay I'll walk with u...

On the walk to her place I stopped her and made out with her a few times but she tried to make it clear that she was going home alone...I didn't really care though because I hea d another bar playing music and told her okay I'm going to go meet some friends.....pretty sure I had a decent chance to bang her had I stayed...but I don't care too much about average looking girls...I want hb8s or 9s...

I went to the bar that I heard music just some Irish douchebags and a few Chinese groups do I left..

I approached the only other bar open and invited myself to sit down with some chicks from Kenya.... one was clearly pissed I was sitting there giving me a serious resting ***** face and glare....I called her out on it and joked about it...she seemed to loosen up but claimed she hadn't been to sleep in 26 hours or so..

Her two friends seemed kind of into me but their conversation was boring as ****..one child co talked about how she didn't sleep but one hour in 48 hours once upon a time and how she felt like a zombie.....she talked about this mundane story in great depth and detail for like half an hour...I was gd.....does take a line if coke of some Xanax ***** it's not a big deal....

So anyways be I said alright guys I gotta go...then left for shekou SeaWorld...

**** was shutdown there too.... despite what one of the dumb kenyan girls told me...

I encountered a group of super thirsty dues one Canadian 2 African...a group of black chicks and one Chinese girl....they told me they knew where the oh open bar was...

We walked there as they all awkwardly competed over the Chinese girl who was pretty hot admittedly......then we get to the bar it was closed....they started apologizing profusely to these women....I just say nothing and walk away....didn't want to be a part of their competition over one chick....taxied back here now at home....average looking chick sent me a bunch of rose emojies saying how nice it was to meet me..

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the one bar I was at that was empty...I sat behind one solo slightly above average looking girl on her laptop drinking water. Drank a few beers until the Chinese new year's celebration was played on the bar tv...then saw her dancing in excitement....a proud Chinese I thought...so I approached her and asked her what all this fuss was about and why everything else was closed ..

She said blah blah...I said oh interesting do u mind if I join u...

So sat and talked her into getting a long island....halfway through the drink she exclaimed she was feeling drunk and wanted to go home...I said okay I'll walk with u...

On the walk to her place I stopped her and made out with her a few times but she tried to make it clear that she was going home alone...I didn't really care though because I hea d another bar playing music and told her okay I'm going to go meet some friends.....pretty sure I had a decent chance to bang her had I stayed...but I don't care too much about average looking girls...I want hb8s or 9s...

I went to the bar that I heard music just some Irish douchebags and a few Chinese groups do I left..

I approached the only other bar open and invited myself to sit down with some chicks from Kenya.... one was clearly pissed I was sitting there giving me a serious resting ***** face and glare....I called her out on it and joked about it...she seemed to loosen up but claimed she hadn't been to sleep in 26 hours or so..

Her two friends seemed kind of into me but their conversation was boring as hell....one chick talked about how she didn't sleep but one hour in 48 hours once upon a time and how she felt like a zombie.....she talked about this mundane story in great depth and detail for like half an hour...I was gd.....just take a line of coke or some Xanax ***** it's not a big deal....

So anyways be I said alright guys I gotta go...then left for Shekou SeaWorld...

**** was shutdown there too.... despite what one of the dumb kenyan girls told me...

I encountered a group of super thirsty acting dudes one Canadian 2 African...a group of black chicks and one Chinese girl....they told me they knew where the only open bar was...

We walked there as they all awkwardly competed over the Chinese girl who was admittedly pretty hot....then we get to the bar it was closed....they started apologizing profusely to these women....I just say nothing and walk away....didn't want to be a part of their competition over one chick....taxied back here now at home....average looking chick sent me a bunch if rose emojies.

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have never lived in China but I am aloof as fvck with them here in the US and it works fine, they just whine about it lol
Bro where are you getting Chinese girls at. Online? Or do you hit the streets

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when you are showing neediness aka overreliance on validation from women, obsessively journalling about women and dating for sport is not a great idea to break free of that.
This journal is so people hear specific situations and offer advice or insight. I feel like I'm getting close to breaking a barrier here. Am trying to build a harem here.

I'm not to sure about that 60/40 rule anymore....everytime I get sucked into ones non aloof frame it backfires.