Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zeroed out proof

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside millionaire status, I don't know if there's anything a man can do to be what Naseem Taleb called antifragile.

We're currently leaving a digital foot print. No doubt, doxed would get just about everyone zeroed out in the forums.

I am not talking about women. A dime a dozen especially in the era of promiscuity being empowering lulz!

What (if anything) are you fellas doing to be bullet proof from gettin zeroed out? One false accusations and your career is over. Today, with affirmative action and girl power in the office, achievements are being forgotten to fill a quota. I saw a article on a NYC fire fighter woman failing 6x in fitness but still has a job. Far more qualified men are not hired for her incompetence.

Outside of minimalism, a nest egg, and just being a modern day batman up in this *****, what alternative routes is there? I'm thinking more men are going entrepreneurship or at least a side hustle. There's still only 24hrs in a day.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside millionaire status, I don't know if there's anything a man can do to be what Naseem Taleb called antifragile.

We're currently leaving a digital foot print. No doubt, doxed would get just about everyone zeroed out in the forums.

I am not talking about women. A dime a dozen especially in the era of promiscuity being empowering lulz!

What (if anything) are you fellas doing to be bullet proof from gettin zeroed out? One false accusations and your career is over. Today, with affirmative action and girl power in the office, achievements are being forgotten to fill a quota. I saw a article on a NYC fire fighter woman failing 6x in fitness but still has a job. Far more qualified men are not hired for her incompetence.

Outside of minimalism, a nest egg, and just being a modern day batman up in this *****, what alternative routes is there? I'm thinking more men are going entrepreneurship or at least a side hustle. There's still only 24hrs in a day.
Anti-fragile is a state of mind.

Your last paragraph has your path forward.

Look for business opportunities that can scale.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Simple. Stay off social media. The forums I post on for my R.E. side bus. and medical forums do not have my name or contact info. Just stay on the DL and you'll be fine. This social proof BS is, just BS. Either way you're f ucked, so don't play. If a dude is trying to impress a female with social proof, money, etc. just to get into her pants, then it's just easier to hire a hooker and possibly less risky; financially speaking.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-fragile is a state of mind.

Your last paragraph has your path forward.

Look for business opportunities that can scale.
Ohso mate,

Thanks for your time. I have gone full blown minimalism. It's funny given me approach to dating and women as a bachelor. I heard my mates talk about blowing money on women. I don't. I can't. It is counter productive to me plans atm. I am watching opportunities. I want to scale my side hustle. Corporate life is cucked out.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohso mate,

Thanks for your time. I have gone full blown minimalism. It's funny given me approach to dating and women as a bachelor. I heard my mates talk about blowing money on women. I don't. I can't. It is counter productive to me plans atm. I am watching opportunities. I want to scale my side hustle. Corporate life is cucked out.
What is your side hustle?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your side hustle?
Nothing I could replace my current income with. I have decreased the amount of my expenses to nil (nearly). The way forward is minimalism. Obviously, I can't replace current income on side hustle but I am working on lowering expenses and spending.

Being a resourceful man in the modern era is a must.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing I could replace my current income with. I have decreased the amount of my expenses to nil (nearly). The way forward is minimalism. Obviously, I can't replace current income on side hustle but I am working on lowering expenses and spending.

Being a resourceful man in the modern era is a must.
Then it’s hobby, stop kidding yourself.

It’s up to you to get off the corporate hamster wheel. It’s just an arbitrary pink slip /bs politics away by default or yours by choice.

Get clear, there are many opportunities to bring you the lifestyle and freedom that you want.

What do you have an interest in as possible avenues for making $$?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then it’s hobby, stop kidding yourself.

It’s up to you to get off the corporate hamster wheel. It’s just an arbitrary pink slip /bs politics away by default or yours by choice.

Get clear, there are many opportunities to bring you the lifestyle and freedom that you want.

What do you have an interest in as possible avenues for making $$?
I was watch BDS collaboration. The further I lower expenses the better. The transition at forty isn't ideal. I have to make it sooner but it has to be practical.

What avenues have you taken to better make the right decision for your future?

I was out with a girl the other day. A new one I met right after a casual date. The common theme is women nesting. That or sizing men up to nest.

Part of me doesn't want to take the hit and start over again by pulling the chute. The only thing that compensates the hit is that freedom you speak of. The process has taught me how little I need to make good.

One of the most scary things about DJ lifestyle and the current metoo era is, a man is a false accusation away from ruins.

Change is coming. I am in a period of contemplation and ambiguity regarding the future. I read Way of the superior man by David Deida. He describes the importance of purpose and a time when it dissolves. Then, the process starts over again.

I think I am here now.

Reaction score

I don't believe you can 100% guarentee not getting publicly shamed/witchhunted/doxed. However, there is really no use being paranoid about it. Because its highly improbably. This is usually good advice in many areas. Figure out the solution then deal with it.

I used to be inclined to say "If you dont work 100+ hours per week your a little *****" I'm a little bit more moderate/reasonable now. Some people want work life balance. fair enough.

Also the middle strategy most dudes employ in life ( wife,kids,white picket fence, etc) is so mundane and average the likelihood you stand out in such a sense that it would warrant you being doxed is pretty low. If your ****in bob the accountant and dad in your dumbass crocs and polo shirt no one cares about your particular sexuality.

I also think the false accusation is merely part of a pendulum swing. Eventually most people will come to a moderate position and the media will be on to the next form of a witchhunt. It's funny if you view it from 30,000 feet up instead of under the microscope.

If you are still concerned with being taken down here are a few things to consider:

1) don't spoil your girls. If you buy them a lobster dinner early on they'll expect it later.

2) FIGURE OUT IMMEDIATELY whether or not you wanna settle down long term or are fine with the bachelor lifestyle. both require different strategies. non-commitment requires a level of distance. commitment requires excessive testing. Both have pros and cons.

I personally have no interest in LTRs. If i did though, I wouldn't move in with a girl for at least 4 years and wouldn't consider marriage for at least 10. If the girl cant handle your lifestyle for 1 year how the **** can she handle 10 or more. Most people cant even handle a job or program of study for 10 years. How could they possibly handle a relationship for longer then that.

I have these friends who have been dating since 9th grade in highschool (about 17 years) and are now married. They waited long enough, so i respect that.

3) DO NOT TIE YOUR FUNDS/ASSETS TO A LTR PARTNER. So many dudes mess this up. If you sign a contract to give her 50% or more of your **** if you **** up you deserve to get fleeced cuz your an idiot. You wouldnt sign a similar contract with a dude in a business context, so why do that just cuz shes a woman?

4) Solve your money problems ASAP. Money isn't everything I admit. but you cant drive a car with an empty gas tank. If you have no resources your screwed. Figure out your current assets, current liabilities,current debt, medium term expenses, career goals and average wage for that career, Long term needs (kids,education, real estate, investments, monthly expenses,etc).

Cheers!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corporate jobs are a prison. I haven't had one in over 20 years.

I would also never live in a big city. You think you make a high income, but everything is so expensive that it eats it all away. I also can't imagine being crammed into train cars like cattle, especially right now in the middle of a viral pandemic.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watch BDS collaboration. The further I lower expenses the better. The transition at forty isn't ideal. I have to make it sooner but it has to be practical.

What avenues have you taken to better make the right decision for your future?

I was out with a girl the other day. A new one I met right after a casual date. The common theme is women nesting. That or sizing men up to nest.

Part of me doesn't want to take the hit and start over again by pulling the chute. The only thing that compensates the hit is that freedom you speak of. The process has taught me how little I need to make good.

One of the most scary things about DJ lifestyle and the current metoo era is, a man is a false accusation away from ruins.

Change is coming. I am in a period of contemplation and ambiguity regarding the future. I read Way of the superior man by David Deida. He describes the importance of purpose and a time when it dissolves. Then, the process starts over again.

I think I am here now.
I don’t know what bds collaboration means.

I got into RE (without cash or credit) <- just requires hustle. What’s your Fico like?

I learned how to trade equities, futures and crypto. <- requires thinking for yourself and a willingness to do work via drills.

If you are into writing, social media, etc. this guy has good ideas.

Scroll throw his twitter for other ideas.

I believe he derived some of the broad concepts from the book ‘The Sovereign Individual’ (have yet to read it myself)

Have you stashed any cash from your corporate gig?

With making $$, go for truth, knowledge and understanding first, $$ is a by product and takes care of itself.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned how to trade equities, futures and crypto. <- requires thinking for yourself and a willingness to do work via drills.
I'm all ears, tell me your trading strategy.

(not interested in the crypto, just equities and futures, and the instruments in particular that you trade)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know what bds collaboration means.

I got into RE (without cash or credit) <- just requires hustle. What’s your Fico like?

If you are into writing, social media, etc. this guy has good ideas.

Scroll throw his twitter for other ideas.

I believe he derived some of the broad concepts from the book ‘The Sovereign Individual’ (have yet to read it myself)

Have you stashed any cash from your corporate gig?

With making $$, go for truth, knowledge and understanding first, $$ is a by product and takes care of itself.
Thanks Ohso mate.

What got you going? I hold btc and other coins. Nothing extravagant.

I am doing a audit on the current state of corporate culture. It is a hell hole. Alternatively, it pays the bills.

At thirty, every woman asks what you do. My mates a entrepreneur. On vaca he's crushing models. He's running over hotties. Back home, he struggles to even get a coffee date with chick's or any meet up for drinks.

Yes. I am full blown minimalist. Money stashed away in a Ramsey style emergency fund but I could burn though it foolishly.

I came up out of poverty. I suspect it is deeply rooted and I am working on evicting it from my headspace. It has affected me in my early years dating and I never understood what was happening until later on.

I learned game and people skills. The thing I notice in corporate culture is affirmative action, gender hiring, and more shennginans in the way of profit. I want to be full blown out before forty.

I was out with my mates last week. The fellas were saying how much they burned out on a ex. I don't do that. Granted my views of monogamy and forever. Alternatively, cash spree on women is a fools move. These lads are young still. Learning.

I appreciate the chat man. I wish you luck in your endeavors.