Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zero Tolerance On Flaking

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classy. Very romantic.

It must be every 19 year old girl‘s fantasy to be *gagged* and *choked* by a 46 year old man.
I think I just found a 19 year all nympho that is all... Hell I've banged a few slvts in my time, but this one was on another level.

I didn't think a 19 year old could be this damn freaky.

Is it normal for a girl to start calling you "Daddie" as your smashing her? WTF was kinda odd

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My general rule is this: if she flakes, I loose some interest. It's natural. So no more contact initiated.
The way she reschedules is everything. It's usually not hard to sense if she's sincere or not.

@soulforge : Don't expect maturity from 19 year olds (especially those who date guys in their 40's/50's).
And for the love of God, if she calls you "Daddie", just get (her) out of there!

Reaction score
Yeah since girls are super cut throat on the first date, I’d recommend flaking if your mood is below 85% for sure!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll flake on dates if I’m not in a good mood because it’s 85% vibe for me
Yeah since girls are super cut throat on the first date, I’d recommend flaking if your mood is below 85% for sure!
No. Not if you ever want to see that girl again.
Men do not have the same luxuries as women. Women don't need to tolerate anything since the demand for their vaginas is so high. Women will tolerate shiit if their attraction is super high, but most men don't get to experience that. A male flake on a woman is more likely to lead to a ceasing of the interaction.

Its take that risk or be ghosted after the first date lol
It is a tough calculation since female ghosting/flaking is such an epidemic/pandemic.

Reaction score
Men do not have the same luxuries as women. Women don't need to tolerate anything since the demand for their vaginas is so high. Women will tolerate shiit if their attraction is super high, but most men don't get to experience that. A male flake on a woman is more likely to lead to a ceasing of the interaction.
If a woman cuts you off because work stuff came up or just general life inconvenience then that’s someone I don’t want to be with tbh. It’s a simple, hey I don’t think today is going to workout because xyz, can we do it this date? Now, I’m not advocating standing up women whatsoever! That I completely understand.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What amount of flakes is acceptable or tolerable to you? One? Maybe two at the most?

I have a zero Tolerance policy. If it is the early stages of sleeping with a chick and she flakes, then I am done with her.. Without a doubt this will be an indication of low IL

However if it's a girl you have been smashing concistantly for months, and one time she flakes (with good reason) then ok maybe accept that.

Why deal with flakes, when you can simply move onto the next one.

If she doesn't appreciate your time & shows lack of respect, simply move onto the next one.
-Flaking
-Leaving on read
-"Will let you know" then not letting me know

Zero tolerance, actually they are making you a favour...they are making it clear that nothing good will come from dealing with them.

Any man in the current times that doesnt get it is really a low IQ one, there is no other explanation when things have never been so clear.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Soulforge looks good he's not an ugly guy he works out, there's no reason a 19 year old wouldn't bang him unless she is tall.

I think as she's 19 and a freak... just ride it out, put up with some flaking, you said yourself you are getting 30/40 year olds - just smash this 19 year old and enjoy as much as you can.

Really makes me wanna find a 19 year old now
Yeh I think a flake or two is tolerable
-Flaking
-Leaving on read
-"Will let you know" then not letting me know

Zero tolerance, actually they are making you a favour...they are making it clear that nothing good will come from dealing with them.

Any man in the current times that doesnt get it is really a low IQ one, there is no other explanation when things have never been so clear.
I keep hearing on here, oh don't be so harsh... If she flakes, give her another chance blah blah blah.

Wrong.. I would go as far as to say, If a chick flakes, then there is 85% probability she will flake again.. Or she will make things difficult with your interactions with her.

High interest girls just make it easy.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's difficult to tell if her reschedule is genuine. I mean sometimes the reschedule offer is vague.

In my case it was.. I could meet you sometime the week after.

Sometime? Well what if I am working that sometime, which I usually am during week

I believe a reschedule should be specific about the next date.

Example... Sorry I can't make it today blah blah blah, however would be great to meet up Friday next week..

A vague counter offer, doesn't seem worth while persuing.
To me a reschedule is a specific day and time
If it's vague like "hey lets do another day" then I'm gonna be direct
but honestly, it depends on the woman and the situation
Right now I have no patience for women most of these women are extremely selfish, cold and want a "Plug N Play boyfriend"
meaning she wants a "Trophy" boyfriend that would be a great accessory in her life

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think not checking girls who flake is good for the ecosystem?

I thought about it and if you already have no interest for the girl anymore; you do the rest of us a favor if you check the girl about it. Otherwise we are putting off the message its okay to flake. If you plan to get back with her, sure, just leave on read or wait for her to initiate but otherwise may as well check her I'd think?

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soulforge, you mentioned that she is 19 years old multiple times in this thread, its an important fact but you are becoming infatuated. She only gave you her teenage vagina once and she already has you wrapped around her little finger.

I am 46 years old around 6 months ago I was banging a hot 19 year old chick.. Absolute wild in the bedroom.
The other problem is.. I work during the week and getting the morning off on Monday was not possible, however I manage to rotate my shift for her (remember she is 19 and I am 46) it was worth the effort lol.
Yeh 100% she was 19... Also I have banged many many chicks in my time. Lost count actually. Mostly woman in there 30's and 40's
No jokes.. This 19 year was fukin wild compared to the older experienced woman's.
Yeh at 19 she likely taking the pizz a little maybe unintentionally, but girls these days at 19 have many many options and they will play a guy without a problem.
I think I just found a 19 year all nympho that is all... Hell I've banged a few slvts in my time, but this one was on another level.
I didn't think a 19 year old could be this damn freaky.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soulforge, you mentioned that she is 19 years old multiple times in this thread, its an important fact but you are becoming infatuated. She only gave you her teenage vagina once and she already has you wrapped around her little finger.

Infatuated.. Errm maybe your looking a little too deep into this.. Maybe your trying to make a connection that isn't quite there... I NEXTED her after the 1st flake... Even posted the screen shot of the conversation.

She messaged me twice yesterday to reschedule, and I ignored her text as I'm seeing another chick who sticks with plans.

A ruthless NEXT is classed as infatuation by you boys these days haha

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Recent Flake story

Cute 26 year old, amazing body (9) but butterface (4) flaked Last Thursday saying she was tired she worked landscaping. I let it go cause she only lives 5 minutes from me and I was tired as well. We re-schedule for Sunday, she says she would be late. Then sends me a text half an hour later that she is "depressed". Mind you she went out drinking with her sister before. Blocked her number

Matched with a 40+ woman on Bumble Friday with big Juggs. Was able to set up the date for the same day. She was texting me a lot so initially, she had high interest. Then 2.5 hours before our date she says she was "Tired" because she had been baking cookies all day. Mind you when she was blowing up my phone she even mentioned she would take a nap. Obviously lost interest (probably had a better offer) I responded with "OK"

Deleted her off bumble and blocked her number

Currently talking to 6 different women but not putting max effort

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
There's a 1/256 chance that this will make her chase you. If a NBA player flaked on a girl, it would hurt her. Most guys flaking on a girl would never see her again, if at all.

Flaking first sounds like ego preservation. Most cases like this, she found someone better in her DM's and was ready to flake on you anyway.

Hopefully you're meeting new women cuz after she deleted your number, Tyrone widened her bootyhole!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Infatuated.. Errm maybe your looking a little too deep into this.. Maybe your trying to make a connection that isn't quite there... I NEXTED her after the 1st flake... Even posted the screen shot of the conversation.

She messaged me twice yesterday to reschedule, and I ignored her text as I'm seeing another chick who sticks with plans.

A ruthless NEXT is classed as infatuation by you boys these days haha
No, she NEXTED you first as evidenced by her flake. When a woman fundamentally showed disinterest first, via a flake or a ghost and you NEXT her, she rejected you first and you're just moving on because she got a call from Tyrone fresh out of jail.

Women have far more options than us men. When a flake happens, just delete her number. I don't save online numbers in my phone.

Online first meet flakes are unattractive and unacceptable for my standards. Not sure about you all, but...okay we never met yet, but there's always stiff competition. Tyrone could slide into the DM's, the girl could just be looking for orbiters, IG followers, onlyfans subscribers, a free meal, etc.

Everything in meeting women revolves around what she's looking for at the time you talk to her, her offers, her exes, and how aroused she is around you. It's always competition. No different than a job interview for a Fortune 500 6-figure position. She may need orbiters in January because she put on 25 pounds, a free Valentine's Day meal in February cuz nobody (Chad, Tyrone, Enrique) asked her out, Springtime dik in April, summertime modeling contracts in July, on and on. Luck plays a big part.