Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zenmack unintentional funny stuff

Eddie417

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was nosing around Zenmack 'cuz I saw it on here. Found these comments at http://zenmack.com/?p=16

Read them through to the end. It's pretty damn sad/funny.

Justin Says: 21.07.07 at 10:34 am

hey supreme this is Justin. was a regular member at the playersuniversity, longtime listener. I went to register today because I finally got the money to pay for it (had to get a job) only to find it is closed. is that it? am I now forever barred from congregating with my fellow peers and those who are going places in life?
BelgradePlaya Says: 25.07.07 at 12:09 am

Same thing Justin said, just I returned from vacation recently….
Sammy-K Says: 25.07.07 at 2:24 am

Yo I need to sign up as well again.Listener since first week and i also participated in forum as much as i could.

Was visiting USA,just got back last thursday. i wanna pay in advance for 3 months. saves me time messing around.
Supreme Says: 25.07.07 at 8:30 pm

Ok fellas. Sign ups will be on sundays!
slideitin Says: 27.07.07 at 9:31 am

Thanks a lot Supreme. I can’t wait until sunday to sign up!
Sammy-K Says: 28.07.07 at 8:04 pm

can you please keep payment open for 3-4 days. as i was always paying with paypal. so i have to go to the bank on monday pay into my paypal and then transfer money. thats why i will have to pre-pay for maybe 3 months. is prepay an option?
Alejandro Says: 29.07.07 at 5:50 am

Even today I can’t register..
am I doing something wrong.. or are there still some problems?
Sammy-K Says: 30.07.07 at 2:01 am

Same as me. I register my nick, but i never get a link where i can pay money into an account or credit card details???
Alejandro Says: 30.07.07 at 8:43 am

It’s allright for me now.

Nice forum :)
Supreme Says: 30.07.07 at 1:07 pm

good so you guys got in!
Sammy-K Says: 30.07.07 at 6:21 pm

i couldnt get in. When it was day here the registration were not working properly and when it was night here in Australia, it seems it was working.dammmmmmmmmmnnn :(
Sammy-K Says: 31.07.07 at 10:30 pm

Beautiful i just paid for 3months. how long does it take for my account to be activated.
Sammy-K Says: 31.07.07 at 10:32 pm

okey i just paid for 3 months. how long does it take for it to get activated
travis Says: 10.09.07 at 6:52 pm

hey supreme could i get your e-mail adress?
BelgradePlaya Says: 15.09.07 at 9:55 am

Hey sorry Supreme, I was out of the country AGAIN and didnt have the opportunity to sign up when you opened registration in July. I’m back and want to sign up again.
Are you planning on opening it up again and when??

Thanks man,

BelgradePlaya
BelgradePlaya Says: 20.09.07 at 3:28 am

Is there any way other than paypal to register? For some reason paypal wont work for my country. maybe google or some other site??
Velozzi Says: 22.09.07 at 10:25 am

Paypal is the mainstream approach. I am not making any promises here but Supreme might let you have the money mailed to him.

If you want to talk to him in a more direct fashion, go onto the forums, and click the menu button ‘contact’.
Sammy-K Says: 08.11.07 at 4:49 am

i have paid again for 3 months subscription. why cant i access??
Sammy-K Says: 15.11.07 at 10:53 pm

Boys i sent payment on 6th November for 3 months. it is already cleared and i cant get access to the forum for more then a week. I also cant contact supreme…please just look into into it.

Your bro Sammy-K
Sammy-K Says: 16.11.07 at 8:38 pm

Paypal says money cleared on the 12th November. Can someone message Supreme or give me his email…to check what is going on..

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like Zenmack is pimpin his own followers :rolleyes:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is such bullsh*t.
I had respect for the guy. He had some good advice.
But this is low class, bottom feeding BS.
For me, personally..I think one of the worst things you can do is take advantage of the weak and disadvantaged....

These poor guys are coming to him for Help.

For help, man.

How do you do this to your fellow man?

Bullsh*t.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that sammy-k guy is a douche, just look at his comments and the dates "paypal said that it was cleared november 12th" even though he stated multiple times before then that he paid for it, common sense people, no one else except him had problems

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
well he DOES have 150 members or so, so if 2 dont know how to properly sign up, then thats their problem, not his

magnet7

Banned
Reaction score
what da hell is "zenmack" and am i the only one who doesn't see the humor in this?

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i doubt he did this on purpose, hes well off as it is do you really think he needs to pimp out a couple of $$ from some nerds.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
P.S. is an absolute retard. Listen to his vernacular (actually his lack there of). He talks as if he has a handful of marbles in his mouth and then sucking on pennies.

And I'll reiterate what I've previously posted about him; He's a hack. He waits until Tariq Nasheed's podcasts come out and then he studies them and rips them completely. He's a phony, a big fat phony.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
.... He waits until Tariq Nasheed's podcasts come out and then he studies them and rips them completely.....
Never heard of this guy. I looked him up; He's got some puirty good stuff.

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
magnet7 said:
what da hell is "zenmack" and am i the only one who doesn't see the humor in this?
:crackup: LMAO that line is too funny!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
P.S. is an absolute retard. Listen to his vernacular (actually his lack there of). He talks as if he has a handful of marbles in his mouth and then sucking on pennies.

And I'll reiterate what I've previously posted about him; He's a hack. He waits until Tariq Nasheed's podcasts come out and then he studies them and rips them completely. He's a phony, a big fat phony.

I think Player means well, but yeah. Whenever he reads he sounds like he has a 3rd grade reading level. His heart is in the right place though. He makes a lot of good points.

I think it's absolute bullsh1t that you have to pay for advice that you can get for free. Life advice like this should be priceless. People who actually PAY for this stuff are seriously desperate.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a good guy and his advice is good, too.

However his choosing of words and behavior towards other people is that of a retarded 10 year old that listened to too many Hitler speeches. I didn't want to put up with that. That's why I left his forum.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

So his podcasts are a rip of Tariq Nasheed and the material he lifts from so suave

Dude, this is such bullsh*t.
I had respect for the guy. He had some good advice.
But this is low class, bottom feeding BS.
For me, personally..I think one of the worst things you can do is take advantage of the weak and disadvantaged....
@mrgoodstuff You have been warned.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
However his choosing of words and behavior towards other people is that of a retarded 10 year old that listened to too many Hitler speeches. I didn't want to put up with that. That's why I left his forum.
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M GETTING AT..........

I think Player means well, but yeah. Whenever he reads he sounds like he has a 3rd grade reading level. His heart is in the right place though. He makes a lot of good points.
I'm sure he does know what he's talking about, after all he's been hanging around internet pua forums for many many years. He does seem to have speech difficulties though, that's clear from his videos....he mumbles and stutters a lot. ...........This is probably the very reason why he started flaming Reykhel and mentioned Reykhel being a want to be intellectual or something like that... I'd zero interactions with him, never even saw him on the boards before and he sends a scathing message going on about "Reykhel's intellectualism and apparent racism"

I knew I was dealing with someone who 1. Probably lacked education (usually those who lack education are triggered by other's clear education 2. is a self loathing racist with a chip on his shoulder (usually those who lash out with the racism card hate themselves and are secret racists.......

Looking at his past posts has confirmed my suspicions. It's 100% what I thought as evidenced by past so suave members' comments.

Anyway, my work here is done. He wanted to flame Reykhel and attack Reykhel, he got it back and got exposed for what he is.