Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zen Continued...

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to add this as an addendum to the "Zen of Indifference" post Gixxer started last week. I've noticed a trend in my behavior that should not be ignored, maybe it will help some of you, because it has done wonders for me.

The last three chicks I have had sex with were exceptionally hot chicks. These are girls that, years ago, I could've never even imagined having sex with. When I met these girls the same reaction took place each time, a knee-jerk reaction that still carries over from my days as a hopeless AFC-- and that is the thought that they were too good for me. I know what you're thinking right now, this is the most damaging and counter-productive thought you can possibly have, and normally I would agree with you. But it has been my RESPONSE to these thoughts that has turned the tables in my favor and put these girls completely under my control.

You see, now when I start to have these thoughts, "she couldn't possibly want me... or... she's too hot for me," a certain feeling starts to wash over me. I like to call it "The Zen of Indifference." When I get this feeling, I just don't care anymore. It gives me the freedom to truly be myself and to let my personality take over. Before, those thoughts would have paralyzed me, and I would've been reduced to a blathering, supplicating chump. Now I realize that I have nothing to lose, and as a result I don't hold back. This has taken my game to the next level-- I banged all three of those hot girls I first felt intimidated by. The Zen of Indifference frees your mind.

It's funny, because I actually think I feel more comfortable with girls that are extremely hot. I almost feel handicapped with girls who are more "in my league," as if I could possibly screw things up by speaking my mind. Whereas with the hot girls, by assuming that all hope is lost, I have no problem taking crazy chances that I might not normally take. I guess the next step is to incorporate this attitude into my dealings with all people across all levels.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My indifference is coming from getting better at spotting the physical flaws of hot chicks. The more HBs you are around and talk to, the easier it gets. After dating a 9, it is natural to be indifferent toward an 8.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
I wanted to add this as an addendum to the "Zen of Indifference" post Gixxer started last week. I've noticed a trend in my behavior that should not be ignored, maybe it will help some of you, because it has done wonders for me.

The last three chicks I have had sex with were exceptionally hot chicks. These are girls that, years ago, I could've never even imagined having sex with. When I met these girls the same reaction took place each time, a knee-jerk reaction that still carries over from my days as a hopeless AFC-- and that is the thought that they were too good for me. I know what you're thinking right now, this is the most damaging and counter-productive thought you can possibly have, and normally I would agree with you. But it has been my RESPONSE to these thoughts that has turned the tables in my favor and put these girls completely under my control.

You see, now when I start to have these thoughts, "she couldn't possibly want me... or... she's too hot for me," a certain feeling starts to wash over me. I like to call it "The Zen of Indifference." When I get this feeling, I just don't care anymore. It gives me the freedom to truly be myself and to let my personality take over. Before, those thoughts would have paralyzed me, and I would've been reduced to a blathering, supplicating chump. Now I realize that I have nothing to lose, and as a result I don't hold back. This has taken my game to the next level-- I banged all three of those hot girls I first felt intimidated by. The Zen of Indifference frees your mind.

It's funny, because I actually think I feel more comfortable with girls that are extremely hot. I almost feel handicapped with girls who are more "in my league," as if I could possibly screw things up by speaking my mind. Whereas with the hot girls, by assuming that all hope is lost, I have no problem taking crazy chances that I might not normally take. I guess the next step is to incorporate this attitude into my dealings with all people across all levels.
I like this way of thinking. I can relate. Could you go into greater detail of what you said, did and how you acted in picking up these hot girls?

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Zen Continued...

Originally posted by ketostix
I like this way of thinking. I can relate. Could you go into greater detail of what you said, did and how you acted in picking up these hot girls?
Here's the thing: forget about what I'm doing. Have a personality, have a sense of humor, have other things going on in your life so you that you could never care less about one particular encounter. Women are very intuitive, if you're trying to mimic another guy's style, it will come off badly. The most important thing is to have a sense of humor that isnt lame or forced. I can't impart that to you. For me, neg hitting is like second nature; I have a quick wit and I'm not reluctant to open my mouth when I think of something funny. I have a natural ability to make people comfortable around my humor, even if my jokes are offensive or off-color. This kind of thing may not work for you, or you may not be trying to attract the kind of girl this approach brings. So do your own thing. That's all I can say.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
A friend of mine who is also great with women told me like this he said his father always told him "God said your heart belongs to him so why would you ever give it to a woman" This dude doesn't give two shytes about women and he gets all the women in the world. Does he treat them like shyte absolutely not but he doesn't let them walk over him either. He is respectful as long as they are in line but the minute they get out of line he puts them in their place!

Women were put her for us not the other way around. Stop acting like they were your gift, you are their gift. In every culture in the world it is a disgrace to a woman not to be married not to a man.

All woman is a man with a womb!

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...a helpful post from Dr. Zaius???

I suppose there is a first time for everything.

In related news, I too have become an indifferent bastard. Chicks love it because it gives them the challenge of winning me over. Besides, the game is a lot more enjoyable when you are JUST HAVING FUN.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
it also works with golf;)

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrotchSniffer
Wow...a helpful post from Dr. Zaius???

I suppose there is a first time for everything.
Um yeah, who exactly are you again?

Did somebody get lost on their way to the H.S. forum?

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyler made an interesting point about this topic in one of DDs seminars. I think it was Mastery. Anyway..........

He said he's the least afraid to approach a super hot girl because all he has to do to impress her is act normal around her. Because so many guys act so stupid around hot girls he scores points just by not acting nervous and stupid. On the other hand, he needs to really say something impressive to an average looking girl since she's going to be more used to guys just interacting with her in a normal way. Something to think about............

gixx