ZEKKOing A.K.A Do you take SS advice seriously?

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, a big shout out to Zekko - re eading old posts and realised that two of his posts have inspired me with mantras. One being a quote from the bible that rang true with me (I, nor I believe he is religious) and another random quote.

How many of you are actively re reading advice given on life issues which trouble you, and ae learning to use this to correct past and present mistakes?

I would like to propose that "zekkoing" be added to the abbreviations list as a SS specific, memoranda of information obtained here, and to be positvely used on the `outside` world ;)

ZEKKOED!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saved 15% or more on my SoSuave budget by switching to Zekko.

Itsjustme

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's got some great advice, I prefer to take the advice of the married men on this forum because that's what i'm looking for, a partner to always be there for me, even if it doesn't exist...

It depends what you're looking for though. There are so many different types of people here giving advice that seems conflicting but it's not really that way it's just different people looking for different things so you have to learn to discern so that you can take advice from the people that have already achieved what you're looking for.

You want to be single and **** lots of different women figure out what those guys are doing. You wan't to find someone to settle down with figure out what those guys are doing. The latter is much harder because it requires you to understand everything about the former. Men and women really aren't that much different in this sense.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you want someone to settle down with but still want to fuuck lots of women? Lets be honest here, moral concerns aside, don't you want to have your cake and eat it too?

Itsjustme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know bro, at different times in our lives we're all looking for different things, we're all different people. I honestly don't care about ****ing lots of women, being a player etc. The end goal for me is just finding someone that shares my same values and wants to be with me for me. And I certainly don't want to have to play games for the rest of my life just to keep them around.