Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

yup, I messed up...

collegedropout

Reaction score
whats up people?! I'm a freshman in college and I'm new to this site, but i'm glad i found it, because i realize i messed up royally, and I'm trying to find out if i have the slightest chance to redeem myself. So I met this girl a couple of weeks ago, and I've been liking her, LTR type...she's 20, a zeta, 3.8 gpa, she's doin it real big...and she was feelin me too. She'd call me every night even if just to say goodnight, call me when i went away on weekends, all that sorts of stuff...so I made the ultimate mistake Sunday...I TOLD HER HOW I FELT ABOUT HER. Even when I did it it didn't feel right, but I did it anyways
She said she liked me too, but she said she had feelings for her ex and she didn't want that to interfere with our relationship or whatever. Things started to get weird though, and reading some of these post I know why. The calls decreased, she acts distant around me, and all of that... What i'm trying to figure out is what do i do...because I know she likes me, and I know i couldn't have messed up THAT bad where she liked me for 2 weeks then in 3 days she stopped...MASTER DON JUANS HELP!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know i couldn't have messed up THAT bad where she liked me for 2 weeks then in 3 days she stopped...MASTER DON JUANS HELP!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you made the ultimate mistake. By her logic, you have removed the challenge and in doing so, lost your value to her. You have become Another (Frustrated) Chump she can manipulate.

People don't value what they take for granted and value more what they fear losing. Therefore the only means of recovering from this as far as I can see is to cut her off completely, and rudely if necessary, and make her truly believe that she is of no value to you any longer.

collegedropout

Reaction score
Yea I can do that cuttin her off completely thing...its nothing to me, I only fear that she'll will respond to that by like cutting me off then boom, we don't talk no more ever...just like that..thats crazy

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damnit...too bad you said that. But you know what...ppl learn from their mistakes. If you hadn't of had this problem in the first place, you wouldn't of came here (right?). Then you wouldn't be able to learn and improve on the mentally it takes in the dating scene. 2 sayings I live by.....

People want what they can't have.

and....

Good things can come from something bad.

No worries. Good luck.

collegedropout

Reaction score
Update: well she's back on my team thanks to you folks...I didn't even really have to cut her off completely, all I had to do was stop ceasing what I was doing to give her a hug n stuff like that. I remember one day she walked out of class and out of a door to say hi to me and my boy cuz we were walkin around campus and I turned around and said hey whats up and kept walkin and later on she was all on me talkin about I was actin funny. Now she's callin me wherever she goes just to let me know that she's where she is...on some check in type stuff...THANKS DON JUANS