Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

YouTuber John Anthony Lifestyle claims to have slept with 1,300+ women! Who thinks he is legit?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to see some crazy ass 'PUA' lol.

RIP No joke.
WTF.....lmao. I have been to those streets he is talking about in Phnom Penh. Looks like your typical degenerate expat you meet over there. Made a video bragging about banging pros and ladyboys. They tend to molest you on the streets there at night time trying to get your business if you are walking anywhere from across the riverside there. This guy is low asf. When he said at his mom's house now....that was icing on the cake.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
He's capping. One thing i Know about guys who slept with buku women, like major numbers, over 150+ is they don't disrespect other dudes and they don't really have time for nonsense. It's like 1)goals 2) women second nature 3) gym/health 4) enjoying life

Just the fact that he has to validate himself to the internet is kinda cringe. I legit know someone who slept with 150+ women. He doesn't claim 1000 women, he said "yeah i slept with over 100, maybe over 150".. HOWEVER, we've seen him with over 50 girls with our own eyes since I've known him. That's the big difference. He doesn't need some dudes on a forum to validate his life because his friends and people who actually known him for years can vouch for him.

Now, another thing to mention is, this guy gets like 700+ matches a day on apps. Idk if theres a hack or how he does it..but i've seen it. Now top that off with he's in a profession that makes him a six figure salary, and is tall and in shape with a pearly white smile and he'll probably be at 300-500 in a few years.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John Anthony had made lots of videos on calling out other PUA’s for being frauds including James Marshall from The Natural Lifestyles.

He currently seems to be at war with Rich Cooper at the moment with them both calling each other out.
He’s calling Rich a loser that got divorced and is a bitter man that can only get with single mothers.

anyway John Anthony has claimed several times to have slept with 1,300+ Women.
I’m curious if anyone has had much experience with his video content/paid for his courses and whether you think he is genuinely legit or he just talks a load of crap.
He's banged less than me. I've banged 1400+

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
IMHO the roasts are funny
they are kinda funny.

Andrew Tate
Saw on youtube that he's (John Anthony) has got Tate on a live stream today (saying he's legit)

jmulv ebrags about pulling lady boys.
Haven't seen that anywhere. Would seem kind of strange a pua bragging about pulling ladyboys which is a homosexual act (tranny lovers can dress that up anyway they want, they are queers.)

Just the fact that he has to validate himself to the internet is kinda cringe.
Well he is SELLING PRODUCTS and DATING ADVICE so he is showing "proof" that his methods (THAT HE IS PEDDLING) work. It seems more about SALES than VALIDATION or BRAGGING.

I might sound like his fanboy....don't even know about the chap, just offering a perspective.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wilt Chamberlain claimed a notch count of 20,000

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are kinda funny.

Saw on youtube that he's (John Anthony) has got Tate on a live stream today (saying he's legit)

Haven't seen that anywhere. Would seem kind of strange a pua bragging about pulling ladyboys which is a homosexual act (tranny lovers can dress that up anyway they want, they are queers.)
I don't doubt it. Tate Vouch for him. He has an abundance of receipts. Something red pill can learn from but if anything is evident, a lack of receipts seem to have a reason.

The guy has game. Jon bulldog mindset says he does love in person. @nicksaiz65 asked. While he has Game is that who you want to learn from?

Search my thread here. He bragged about 1010 kills including lady boys. Lulz! I went full retard on game and even trained a few girls but that's ****eddddd. Still laughing.

Well he is SELLING PRODUCTS and DATING ADVICE so he is showing "proof" that his methods (THAT HE IS PEDDLING) work. It seems more about SALES than VALIDATION or BRAGGING.

I might sound like his fanboy....don't even know about the chap, just offering a perspective.
No clue. But banging lady boys is funny. Not sure why he bragged.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's capping. One thing i Know about guys who slept with buku women, like major numbers, over 150+ is they don't disrespect other dudes and they don't really have time for nonsense. It's like 1)goals 2) women second nature 3) gym/health 4) enjoying life

Just the fact that he has to validate himself to the internet is kinda cringe. I legit know someone who slept with 150+ women. He doesn't claim 1000 women, he said "yeah i slept with over 100, maybe over 150".. HOWEVER, we've seen him with over 50 girls with our own eyes since I've known him. That's the big difference. He doesn't need some dudes on a forum to validate his life because his friends and people who actually known him for years can vouch for him.

Now, another thing to mention is, this guy gets like 700+ matches a day on apps. Idk if theres a hack or how he does it..but i've seen it. Now top that off with he's in a profession that makes him a six figure salary, and is tall and in shape with a pearly white smile and he'll probably be at 300-500 in a few years.
I don't disagree but he just flame throwers the red pill and with reason after seeing some of the dirt. not shocking there's no receipts. I cannot bother with the space anymore tbh. Lots of flyering programs and a lot of people who have no place to begin with.

A sad fact. A guy who brags about pulling lady boys has more kills than that entire space.

I don't think there's much left for fellas in the space. Lots of theory and guys who haven't seen new vagina in decades but has opinions or programs.

I like the Tates. Not sure who else. Pickup is dead. There is James Tusk and this guy. Otherwise you have nodda.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I don't disagree but he just flame throwers the red pill and with reason after seeing some of the dirt. not shocking there's no receipts. I cannot bother with the space anymore tbh. Lots of flyering programs and a lot of people who have no place to begin with.

A sad fact. A guy who brags about pulling lady boys has more kills than that entire space.

I don't think there's much left for fellas in the space. Lots of theory and guys who haven't seen new vagina in decades but has opinions or programs.

I like the Tates. Not sure who else. Pickup is dead. There is James Tusk and this guy. Otherwise you have nodda.
Gotta agree with you. I was never too deep into following these dudes simply because my rolemodels when it came to getting women were people I knew in real life. However, I feel like the simple equation these days is you either got game or you don't , you're either learning and progressing or you're someone whos in denial of all the true issues you have in your way.

At the end of the day not everyone's meant to be a p.ussy slaying chick magnet. Would be a crazy world if it were that way. I mean competition is already fierce these days.. you go to any hot nightclub and you'll see it. One of my first clubbing memories was picking up a chick at the club, and having some bigger, more muscular, taller, handsome dude come in and act like I was a paper cutout and try to scoop my chick. Unfortunately for him she wasn't going.. but only because she was respectful that I got to her first.

A big part of the recipe is this: If you're half decent looking, and a bigger/taller guy, you can already get most superficial bimbos out there. its not hard. Since the beginning of time, the bigger, stronger, handsome guy, with dominant personality always got women wet. That or a gangster/rebel/thug/rockstar or man in an authority role with uniform. There are so many guys that are out there that can literally be slaying hundreds of women a year, but don't because that's not something they were ever into.. and tbh, i respect those dudes more than a guy who's goal is to smash hundreds of tw.ats for some kind of ego fulfillment and pride.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta agree with you. I was never too deep into following these dudes simply because my rolemodels when it came to getting women were people I knew in real life. However, I feel like the simple equation these days is you either got game or you don't , you're either learning and progressing or you're someone whos in denial of all the true issues you have in your way.
The best are naturals. The best I met was Indian Muslim under 6ft. Bangs a dozen girls on a 7days of vacation. I learned pickup. I doubled down. I miss the old rsd and pickup space but IMHO it's almost best being underground. I've never seen good players from pickup. I saw more obsession creepy and weirdos more often than not. Some rare good guys.approach machines but lack calibration. I recommend chilling with naturals. Unfortunately they remain Domain dependent and are incapable of articulating what they do. Pickups biggest issue is that paralysis of analysis. But field test is king. Red pill is all theory. Guys don't approach. Are married. Playing house and as we see typically to not the most attractive. I don't really have anything negative about red pill theory. I just note that everyone is playing coach and not actually living the lifestyle. outside the Tares and Jon Fitch who both got blue checks.

the end of the day not everyone's meant to be a p.ussy slaying chick magnet. Would be a crazy world if it were that way. I mean competition is already fierce these days.. you go to any hot nightclub and you'll see it. One of my first clubbing memories was picking up a chick at the club, and having some bigger, more muscular, taller, handsome dude come in and act like I was a paper cutout and try to scoop my chick. Unfortunately for him she wasn't going.. but only because she was respectful that I got to her first.
I had a similar situation. The difference was my wing informed me of the robbery and I extracted the girl from three roided up rhinos. I threw her over my shoulders and left. I saw one guy later at a club in Ibiza. He laughed and thought it was bad ass.

A big part of the recipe is this: If you're half decent looking, and a bigger/taller guy, you can already get most superficial bimbos out there. its not hard. Since the beginning of time, the bigger, stronger, handsome guy, with dominant personality always got women wet. That or a gangster/rebel/thug/rockstar or man in an authority role with uniform. There are so many guys that are out there that can literally be slaying hundreds of women a year, but don't because that's not something they were ever into.. and tbh, i respect those dudes more than a guy who's goal is to smash hundreds of tw.ats for some kind of ego fulfillment and pride.
Unfortunately most fellas are beta, fatherless sons or grew up with over bearing mom's. father's who were furniture. Guys don't know game. Men by and large don't approach. Never mind snl. Most young Zers males today are trying to be pretty. It's pathetic.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
The best are naturals. The best I met was Indian Muslim under 6ft. Bangs a dozen girls on a 7days of vacation. I learned pickup. I doubled down. I miss the old rsd and pickup space but IMHO it's almost best being underground. I've never seen good players from pickup. I saw more obsession creepy and weirdos more often than not. Some rare good guys.approach machines but lack calibration. I recommend chilling with naturals. Unfortunately they remain Domain dependent and are incapable of articulating what they do. Pickups biggest issue is that paralysis of analysis. But field test is king. Red pill is all theory. Guys don't approach. Are married. Playing house and as we see typically to not the most attractive. I don't really have anything negative about red pill theory. I just note that everyone is playing coach and not actually living the lifestyle. outside the Tares and Jon Fitch who both got blue checks.

I had a similar situation. The difference was my wing informed me of the robbery and I extracted the girl from three roided up rhinos. I threw her over my shoulders and left. I saw one guy later at a club in Ibiza. He laughed and thought it was bad ass.

Unfortunately most fellas are beta, fatherless sons or grew up with over bearing mom's. father's who were furniture. Guys don't know game. Men by and large don't approach. Never mind snl. Most young Zers males today are trying to be pretty. It's pathetic.
Yeah I've seen plenty of Indian Dudes/Arabs in my city do really well with women so I don't doubt it. Honestly, I think its just because they have that unique/exotic factor that is desirable mostly only for sex but, these dudes also tend to have soem good looks.. good jawlines/can grow beards/ tan skin.

and I agree, Naturals are usually the best. I mean if you have to learn game, safe to say you're not natural, right? I would categorize myself in the Natural category, but I didn't really start slaying till recently. I would say i was pretty average till about last year.

Honestly anyone can do well with women as long as you don't have a low self esteem and aren't hideous. I think it boils down to confidence, self esteem and having somewhat of a life/accomplishments nad a personality/interests/passions.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
John Anthony had made lots of videos on calling out other PUA’s for being frauds including James Marshall from The Natural Lifestyles.

He currently seems to be at war with Rich Cooper at the moment with them both calling each other out.
He’s calling Rich a loser that got divorced and is a bitter man that can only get with single mothers.

I’m curious if anyone has had much experience with his video content/paid for his courses and whether you think he is genuinely legit or he just talks a load of crap.
Dudes a typical loser. Taking trash about people doing better than him. His video about rich was pathetic as he self qualified himself over everything you can tell it got to him lmao

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen plenty of Indian Dudes/Arabs in my city do really well with women so I don't doubt it. Honestly, I think its just because they have that unique/exotic factor that is desirable mostly only for sex but, these dudes also tend to have soem good looks.. good jawlines/can grow beards/ tan skin.
It's funny cause * no racist * the analytics suggest otherwise. For example you can source for the info on pof. can find similar stuff from the women too. regardless fellas should look for the outlier as a means to success. he is a outlier. women fly around the country to ****kkkk. it's unreal. game elevated winging with him. best natural Ive met to date.

and I agree, Naturals are usually the best. I mean if you have to learn game, safe to say you're not natural, right? I would categorize myself in the Natural category, but I didn't really start slaying till recently. I would say i was pretty average till about last year.
come up was natural. Date a bit but I wasn't approaching. More social circle, college or situational game. Learned pickup after meeting playboy. Acknowledged that there's attractive behavior and actions that flip switches. Haven't looked back since.

Honestly anyone can do well with women as long as you don't have a low self esteem and aren't hideous. I think it boils down to confidence, self esteem and having somewhat of a life/accomplishments nad a personality/interests/passions.
I got a buddy. South east Asian. six figs. HENRY. (High earner not yet rich). Works like a dog. Can't pull. Is taking LS. A lot of dudes are struggling. Most women today are on the carousel and getting ran through. Waiting for you or I at 30+ after she's cratered smv.

Game is savage. fellas must level up.

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two friends that recently got into PUA and took John Anthony’s course ‘Occam’s Razor’ back in January.
I caught up with them at lunch today and they told me they learned a lot from it and have had success several times this year already.
one of them has gotten laid 7 times this year and the other 3 times.

Probably to many guys on this site that’s baby numbers.. but these guys would often only get 1-2 lays in a year IF they were lucky..
3 lays and 7 lays is a huge improvement for them seeing as we are only in May.

Of course there are questions to ask.. would they have found the same success using a different course from another PUA?

Could they have learned everything off the course for free by watching free videos on YouTube and reading SoSuave?

Could they just be getting better with women anyway.. and they are assuming it’s because they paid for the course?

who knows.. I haven’t paid for a PUA course and probably never will.. (I’m Always dubious of who is genuine/frauds)
however they seem to have taken value from John Anthony’s teachings and seem to be making progress in their sex lives so good for them.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It's 2021, why are there still a bunch of pua/rsd guys around? This isn't 2005 anymore. The game has changed and these guys are relic of the past.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two friends that recently got into PUA and took John Anthony’s course
having seen his course, I just don't understand how it can help anyone unless maybe someone literally needs to learn the bare basics that even a 15 year old kid would know and do when he meets a girl he likes

John anthony's course is:

Open - tell her she looks cute and that you wanted to meet her

convo - ask her name. Ask her how tall she is (so that he can talk about being 6ft 4). Tell her he's a DJ. Ask if she likes Grey Goose vodka. Tell her it's his friends birthday and that they are going too a party and there's lots of drink there. Invite her back.

Close

Now, i'd say this isn't even an ATTEMPT at 'seduction' (not that seduction in the traditional sense of MAKING an unattracted girl wanna bang you even exists, of course, but if you are sellling a course and pretending it is possible, you'd expect more than the most basic 'game' imaginable). I'd barely even call it 'game'.

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
having seen his course, I just don't understand how it can help anyone unless maybe someone literally needs to learn the bare basics that even a 15 year old kid would know and do when he meets a girl he likes

John anthony's course is:

Open - tell her she looks cute and that you wanted to meet her

convo - ask her name. Ask her how tall she is (so that he can talk about being 6ft 4). Tell her he's a DJ. Ask if she likes Grey Goose vodka. Tell her it's his friends birthday and that they are going too a party and there's lots of drink there. Invite her back.

Close

Now, i'd say this isn't even an ATTEMPT at 'seduction' (not that seduction in the traditional sense of MAKING an unattracted girl wanna bang you even exists, of course, but if you are sellling a course and pretending it is possible, you'd expect more than the most basic 'game' imaginable). I'd barely even call it 'game'.
Wow.. is that all his course teaches you? I’m glad I didn’t waste money on it.
All he is doing is using his height as an advantage and saying he is a DJ (lying to the girl)

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys haven't figured it out, you're falling for this guy's marketing tactic right now.

Lots of people do this kind of thing to get a ton of traction... we have an entire thread dedicated to this guy and trying to figure out how many women he's slept with.

It reminds me of the old Mode One guy and his ******* in the convenience store story... doesn't matter if it's real or not, everyone is debating it and getting him lots more traction and getting more and more people to see and buy his stuff.

All that's happening here right now is that this community has fallen into a marketing trap and the marketer is winning.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/lsewc0
I guess that pretty much says it all?