Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Youtube promoting/pushing who they want?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone with a brain and common sense will recognize that the moon landings broadcast on Live teleeevision was a hoax to the nth degree and everybody fell for it.
Anybody with a brain and common sense.
+
Everybody fell for it

This will give you one of those divide by zero errors in excel.

So if you're being deceived on such a level there, how much more so locally, statewide, federally, world-wide.
Now you're just being silly. Fvckers who work at the state and local level are the dumbest bricks of society.

You're telling me there is a society wide conspiracy being held together by the brain dead tree sloths working at the DMV?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earth is flat
Moon landings fake, all 6
GPS is fake too, and all the communication satellites you rely on everyday
(circular geosynchronous orbit 35,786 kilometres (22,236 miles) )
Solar eclipses, fake too

My uncle was on the Apollo projects training the astronauts, my father watched 11 take off

definitely all fake

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be nice if our government - any government - were competent and efficient enough to pull off something like a fake moon landing conspiracy. You'd really have to have blind faith in government to believe it's capable of something so well-orchestrated. These are the same people who bomb the wrong targets, let the wrong people pass through borders, bungle low-level break-ins, send approved passports to dead terrorists, shoot down passenger jets, miscarry elections, execute the wrongfully convicted, and deliver your mail late when they're not losing it. If the man who spearheaded the fake moon landings is still alive, he should be elected president tomorrow.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody with a brain and common sense.
+
Everybody fell for it

This will give you one of those divide by zero errors in excel.

Now you're just being silly. Fvckers who work at the state and local level are the dumbest bricks of society.

You're telling me there is a society wide conspiracy being held together by the brain dead tree sloths working at the DMV?
Are you telling me they deserve their positions? that we should even HAVE a DMV? or a fishing license or a motorcycle license or all these required "permits" $$$$ to build on your own property?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earth is flat
Moon landings fake, all 6
GPS is fake too, and all the communication satellites you rely on everyday
(circular geosynchronous orbit 35,786 kilometres (22,236 miles) )
Solar eclipses, fake too

My uncle was on the Apollo projects training the astronauts, my father watched 11 take off

definitely all fake
Typical response from bots who try to conflate "Earth is flat" with fake moon landing exposers. A LOT of people built all the of the clothing, equipment, parts in the Apollo program outsourced, but that was a clever marketing move for mass belief, doesn't mean "we went to the moon."
I said we have NEVER gone past 400 miles, thus low Earth orbit. I'll concede the 137 or so "missions" stopping at 2011. I'll concede going out there in low Earth orbit (LEO) and fiddling/****ing around and eventually piecing the ISS. I will NOT concede that 18 "astronauts" landed 6 times flawlessly on the moon 238,000 miles away from 1969-1972. I don't care what any Baby Boomer says, and Gen-Xer (mine), Millennial, Gen-Yer, Gen-zer. Baby Boomers are the worst though in talking to about this. They sawer it on TeeVee "I tell ya," it Must be true. Bart Sibrel is a good starting point to exposition of this fraud. They keep extending deadlines and saying this and that we're gonna do this, gonna do that, but NOW we have the technology to verify if we did this or that so they never meet those promises because they CAN'T, never could. Talking about Mars is laughable and totally testing humans world-wide ignorance. They're testing what they can get away with. They're laughing....allll....the way....to....the....BANK.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be nice if our government - any government - were competent and efficient enough to pull off something like a fake moon landing conspiracy. You'd really have to have blind faith in government to believe it's capable of something so well-orchestrated. These are the same people who bomb the wrong targets, let the wrong people pass through borders, bungle low-level break-ins, send approved passports to dead terrorists, shoot down passenger jets, miscarry elections, execute the wrongfully convicted, and deliver your mail late when they're not losing it. If the man who spearheaded the fake moon landings is still alive, he should be elected president tomorrow.
Why wasn't it in Color? when they had all movies, TV shows (Gilligan's Island) etc etc in color? Why the fuzzy, warped black n' white? Film melting in the EXTREME heat of the moon of 250 degrees Fahrenheit (Armstrong was on the moon for 21 straight hours supposedly)? They say a remote camera filmed them exiting the LEM. Give me a break. This is 1969. 12 volt batteries ONLY powered the "rover" that took 6 people to load/unload (though only 3 on the LEM strange), I know 1/6 Earth's gravity, but they sure as sh!t didn't move around on the moon's surface like 1/6th gravity would look! looked like being propped up/held by strings! very bizarre movement. And if it wasn't "live" like they said it was, then they're LYING.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you convinced me, thanks

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wasn't it in Color? when they had all movies, TV shows (Gilligan's Island) etc etc in color? Why the fuzzy, warped black n' white? Film melting in the EXTREME heat of the moon of 250 degrees Fahrenheit (Armstrong was on the moon for 21 straight hours supposedly)? They say a remote camera filmed them exiting the LEM. Give me a break. This is 1969. 12 volt batteries ONLY powered the "rover" that took 6 people to load/unload (though only 3 on the LEM strange), I know 1/6 Earth's gravity, but they sure as sh!t didn't move around on the moon's surface like 1/6th gravity would look! looked like being propped up/held by strings! very bizarre movement. And if it wasn't "live" like they said it was, then they're LYING.
I dunno, you'll have to ask NASA. But I did find some color video footage of a subsequent landing.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ the "mountains" in the background if you look closely, look like paper mache or some kinda milky smooth studio prop, so washed out and Fake. They filmed this sh!t indoors.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ever hear of FOV when filming?
ever use a camera?

F 3.3 = foreground in focus, background blured
F 8.0 = Both foreground and background in focus

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ever hear of FOV when filming?
ever use a camera?

F 3.3 = foreground in focus, background blured
F 8.0 = Both foreground and background in focus

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This all ties (lies) in

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youtube is shooting themselves in the foot with this. I have way more loyalty towards the content creators I follow than to the platform. Google has been a massive shill for years now and I no longer even use their search engine.

I refuse to use Patreon after watching them deplatform people based on lies and watching that soy-faced b!tch Jack Conte pretend like he's the overlord of his clients instead of their service provider.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not this moon landing sh1t again
Why didn’t they take pictures of Earth?
Btw Bart sibrel is demonetized/shadowbanned/algorithmed etc etc they even halved his social security

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, with a name like Conspiracy Corner News, it has to be credible, right?
:)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a parody of this on South Park, so I checked out the original on YouTube. It has 124 million views! What kind of check would he get for that? Or do they only pay for subscribers (he has 1.06 million)?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score