Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Youtube Male Role Models

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have any?

Personally I like Jordan Peterson, John Sonmez, AMS, David Goggins and I kinda like Jocko Willink, he has a lot of wisdom to share but I think if he wasn't jumped up on steroids he would not be getting out of bed at 4am every morning.

I guess there are parts of all of the above guys that I like and dislike, I've not found anyone yet that I feel i would want to model myself completely on.

Who are yours?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have any?

Personally I like Jordan Peterson, John Sonmez, AMS, David Goggins and I kinda like Jocko Willink, he has a lot of wisdom to share but I think if he wasn't jumped up on steroids he would not be getting out of bed at 4am every morning.

I guess there are parts of all of the above guys that I like and dislike, I've not found anyone yet that I feel i would want to model myself completely on.

Who are yours?
Entrepreneurs in cars has good content

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entrepreneurs in cars has good content
Yea i watch him also, he has some good stuff... Sometimes I like him, sometimes I don't.. He always plugs his Pheremone infused soaps at the end of every video, very salesy

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have any?

Who are yours?
Yea i watch him also, he has some good stuff... Sometimes I like him, sometimes I don't.. He always plugs his Pheremone infused soaps at the end of every video, very salesy
Does anyone have any?

Who are yours?
I love jordan peterson have you seen joe rogans podcast?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love jordan peterson have you seen joe rogans podcast?
yea I watch joe rogan quite a lot, he's also a great role model imo. Though it's easier to be hyped on life and full of energy, getting sh1t done when you are on trt. Would love to see him or Jocko working out everyday, swinging kettlebells around and going on hill runs at 4am in the morning all whilst making progress in other areas of their lives without hitting the needle. I mean, these guys I'm guessing are in their 50's and are bigger than 99% of guys I know that re in their twenty and thirties.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good point would you happen to be in the florida area by any chance?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny I just bumped into John Sonmez while looking into OMAD. He seems genuine, to the point, knowledgeable and talks about things I can relate to.

Lately I've been focused on David Icke. For the sole reason he see's things very similar to the way I do. The guy truly is awake to whats really going on in the world and what our future is going to be like. He's the kind of guy big fish don't want talking.

Dandapani doesn't have a ton of content but the videos on YT are very motivational.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny I just bumped into John Sonmez while looking into OMAD. He seems genuine, to the point, knowledgeable and talks about things I can relate to.

Lately I've been focused on David Icke. For the sole reason he see's things very similar to the way I do. The guy truly is awake to whats really going on in the world and what our future is going to be like. He's the kind of guy big fish don't want talking.

Dandapani doesn't have a ton of content but the videos on YT are very motivational.
David Icke? The guy who believes in reptillians and that the moon is a spaceship?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David Icke? The guy who believes in reptillians and that the moon is a spaceship?
Yup. I never said I agree with everything anyone says.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish.. I’m in the uk, why do you ask?
hard to find a decent wingman here in florida most of my guy friends have moved do to work or in the military was looking to hang with like minded individuals:)

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have any?

Who are yours?
He’s not on steroids. You can tell when someone’s on steroids. TRT maybe. But not steroids. And yes there’s a difference. TRT 75-200mg a week. Steroids = 500mgs and above plus anabolics on top of that. I’m a meathead. I’ve looked into it.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hard to find a decent wingman here in florida most of my guy friends have moved do to work or in the military was looking to hang with like minded individuals:)
I’m in FL. Where u at?

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Entrepreneurs in cars is good. AMS. And revolutionary lifestyle is great.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s not on steroids. You can tell when someone’s on steroids. TRT maybe. But not steroids. And yes there’s a difference. TRT 75-200mg a week. Steroids = 500mgs and above plus anabolics on top of that. I’m a meathead. I’ve looked into it.
Ok then TRT, I thought Testosterone and steroids were the same chemical more or less..

What I am saying is jocko willinks testosterone is probably way higher than mine. Put me on trt and i'll jump out of bed at 3am never mind 4.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok then TRT, I thought Testosterone and steroids were the same chemical more or less..

What I am saying is jocko willinks testosterone is probably way higher than mine. Put me on trt and i'll jump out of bed at 3am never mind 4.
Lol not necessarily. I’m on trt and fvck that. I sleep all day and stay up all night. He’s ex military. I think it’s just the brain washing they do in there. He probably makes his bed and shyt too.

Most anabolic steroids are DERIVED from the testosterone hormone, yes. Others from DHT (which testosterone turns into in your body, your boners, strength, deep voice, and body hair have a lot to do with DHT). And others from progesterone (like nandrolone aka deca). They switch the molecules around to make the hormone more towards muscle building, and less to masculinizing. Like “hey let’s take what nature did, but make it way better”. But it’s not the same. You’re body produces testosterone. Your body does not produce anavar..... unfortunately lol The whole thing is pretty facinating. I taught myself the entire endocrine system in like 2 years. Scary, but fascinating.