Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Youth Trumps All

Mr. Personality

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just recently stopped dating a 36 year old. Met her at a tailgate. The sex was good. I always wanted to lay an older woman. She was very attractive. Thin. Short. Looked good for 36. I myself am 25, 26 next Saturday.

I ended things because i honestly just got tired of hitting it…..

A few things I learned is, woman although their age may differ, the formula remains the same. Less is more. The disciplined I gained from dating this woman will last me an eternity. This lady would open my snaps and texts then not respond the entire day. I then would return the favor. I became so short with my responses and words.

Now I mainly did this because I wanted to show how “alpha”a 25 year old who knows nothing can be. This woman told me she dated athletes, servicemen, and how simp they were and basically said to me that she wished she had me at 25 and that she would love to be able to see the “36 year old” me..”

I then said “its a shame, your time will come by then.. because of the age… I was so ruthless with this woman and she ate it up. I would literally insult her any way I could and she would just melt. It’s insane what you can say to a mature woman that would make a 18-25 year old cry.

That being said , the age got to me. Without makeup you could see the lines. She couldn’t stay up late. And just her being 36 she thought she knew everything on dating. Her trying to convince me she’s single by accident and not due to her being crazy also got to me….

Nothing will ever beat sleeping a girl who is young, youthful, and vibrant. I’d fo as far to say that even a girl with a little girth but who is younger is better than an older woman who is thin. The dynamic is more appropriate. You can be an alpha around older women, but long term (never do) she will continuously age and you will soon want younger.

the experience was good. It taught me discipline on dealing with women but youth does trump all.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool man, you must feel good about yourself.

Is that the kind of person you are? insulting women because she'd eat it up and you got some pu$y bro?......cool yeah.

She turned you out, got the best of you and used you. My guess is that's her game. Theirs nothing alpha about insulting women or bragging about ****ing women. That's actually some simp stuff. Especially talking **** to or about older women, you'll be know as a bastard. A 36 year old single women knows exactly how to reel men in, especially if she been dating athletes. Haven't you ever heard of the story of Medusa, you turn into stone if you look in her eyes.

You failed bro, this ain't a win. I'll tell you why, as men you have standards and live by them, you dont break them for anything. Talking **** to an older women is basically like giving her power, shes old so she shouldn't even be on your radar, let alone you even musturing up the your precious brain power and time to come up with an insult for her. Second she might have been low down no good but or whatever but your still dealing with her, why are you wasting your time with her? should be out bagging the younger ones you describe. You gave her the power. Thats how she gets off and you gave it to her, while compromising your own values.

What a "real" man does is shut up pitty ****s her and sends her on her way. Not waste time talking about what a trashy women she may be. Same logic why men dont claim hoes or brag about banging ugly or fat chicks. It only makes you look bad and gives power to the undesirable women in question.

Unless you are really a bas/tard then congrats your doing what you do

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can identify with having sex with an older woman when you're young. 18-25 is a good range for doing that. @Mr. Personality -- you're going to find out soon that the desire for younger women becomes more intense as you age. At 26, the focus should be 21-25 year olds. Your current and future self will thank you for this.

Indiveber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's validating to smash an older one once in a while. Usually it isn't worth the effort though. Most of them have deluded themselves into thinking their "maturity" makes them more valuable and desirable than a hot, tight 20 year old lmao.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool man, you must feel good about yourself.

Is that the kind of person you are? insulting women because she'd eat it up and you got some pu$y bro?......cool yeah.

She turned you out, got the best of you and used you. My guess is that's her game. Theirs nothing alpha about insulting women or bragging about ****ing women. That's actually some simp stuff. Especially talking **** to or about older women, you'll be know as a bastard. A 36 year old single women knows exactly how to reel men in, especially if she been dating athletes. Haven't you ever heard of the story of Medusa, you turn into stone if you look in her eyes.

You failed bro, this ain't a win. I'll tell you why, as men you have standards and live by them, you dont break them for anything. Talking **** to an older women is basically like giving her power, shes old so she shouldn't even be on your radar, let alone you even musturing up the your precious brain power and time to come up with an insult for her. Second she might have been low down no good but or whatever but your still dealing with her, why are you wasting your time with her? should be out bagging the younger ones you describe. You gave her the power. Thats how she gets off and you gave it to her, while compromising your own values.

What a "real" man does is shut up pitty ****s her and sends her on her way. Not waste time talking about what a trashy women she may be. Same logic why men dont claim hoes or brag about banging ugly or fat chicks. It only makes you look bad and gives power to the undesirable women in question.

Unless you are really a bas/tard then congrats your doing what you do
Talking **** about women is indeed a rather **** move as they are fellow humans and should be treated with respect. However there is a degree of playful teasing that can be applied to women, and the better you are at it the more you can do. Yes, there are women that absolutely eat it up and women that will think you’re a jack@ss. But insulting women isn’t automatically bad, most guys just aren’t good at it.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just recently stopped dating a 36 year old. Met her at a tailgate. The sex was good. I always wanted to lay an older woman. She was very attractive. Thin. Short. Looked good for 36. I myself am 25, 26 next Saturday.

I ended things because i honestly just got tired of hitting it…..

A few things I learned is, woman although their age may differ, the formula remains the same. Less is more. The disciplined I gained from dating this woman will last me an eternity. This lady would open my snaps and texts then not respond the entire day. I then would return the favor. I became so short with my responses and words.

Now I mainly did this because I wanted to show how “alpha”a 25 year old who knows nothing can be. This woman told me she dated athletes, servicemen, and how simp they were and basically said to me that she wished she had me at 25 and that she would love to be able to see the “36 year old” me..”

I then said “its a shame, your time will come by then.. because of the age… I was so ruthless with this woman and she ate it up. I would literally insult her any way I could and she would just melt. It’s insane what you can say to a mature woman that would make a 18-25 year old cry.

That being said , the age got to me. Without makeup you could see the lines. She couldn’t stay up late. And just her being 36 she thought she knew everything on dating. Her trying to convince me she’s single by accident and not due to her being crazy also got to me….

Nothing will ever beat sleeping a girl who is young, youthful, and vibrant. I’d fo as far to say that even a girl with a little girth but who is younger is better than an older woman who is thin. The dynamic is more appropriate. You can be an alpha around older women, but long term (never do) she will continuously age and you will soon want younger.

the experience was good. It taught me discipline on dealing with women but youth does trump all.
If you slept with 2-10 women a month, do you think you would make posts like this? No. Because when pus$y is abundant and available it's normal, and thus not noteworthy to you; bragging about it would seem like bragging about breathing air or taking sh!ts, pointless. That's why the best players don't spend time on this forum. They don't want to spend precious time thinking about a lay, or god forbid writing at length about it, barf. To the guys that are crushing it, this place is a boring hell.

You need to normalize success, whatever that means to you. Set your goals with women, then set your principles around those goals, then never break those principles.

You're young and arrogant, which will help you with women, but understand that is where it should stay. Do not think your arrogance benefits you anywhere else in life, because it doesn't. And with women it only gets you so far.

If there's one thing you should take away from my response it's that you should have clear goals set out for yourself with women, and work towards them.

Mr. Personality

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you slept with 2-10 women a month, do you think you would make posts like this? No. Because when pus$y is abundant and available it's normal, and thus not noteworthy to you; bragging about it would seem like bragging about breathing air or taking sh!ts, pointless. That's why the best players don't spend time on this forum. They don't want to spend precious time thinking about a lay, or god forbid writing at length about it, barf. To the guys that are crushing it, this place is a boring hell.

You need to normalize success, whatever that means to you. Set your goals with women, then set your principles around those goals, then never break those principles.

You're young and arrogant, which will help you with women, but understand that is where it should stay. Do not think your arrogance benefits you anywhere else in life, because it doesn't. And with women it only gets you so far.

If there's one thing you should take away from my response it's that you should have clear goals set out for yourself with women, and work towards them.
I decided to share the experience because the “MILF/Cougar fantasy is a real thing. I’m informing people that it is good but young
Yeah, it's validating to smash an older one once in a while. Usually it isn't worth the effort though. Most of them have deluded themselves into thinking their "maturity" makes them more valuable and desirable than a hot, tight 20 year old lmao.
Very spot on. That became evident early on. Just got tired of it. Plus I had other women so i didn’t mind dropping her. She unfollowed me on IG like a mature person does when I didn’t go over there one weekend.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Personality,
Yes indeed Youth is indeed a wonderful thing,what a shame it is
to waste it on Children.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, Respectfully i think your approach is wrong.

Why would you choose to be with a woman you feel you need to insult and play these crazy power games with? To me, that is not going to be a pleasant experience, even if she's just a plate.

Better to exude a quiet confidence without insulting or power games.

Best of luck man.