“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

You're welcome

Chipmonkey

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2002
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
vegas
This isn't just a tactic but a mindset!
Last night I was at the mall with my friend Callie, and I spotted this really cute girl. So I approach her of course get into it for about 6 minutes, flirting, kino; ask for her number - "Oh I would but I'm seeing someone right now! Thank you though!!"
me - "Oh you're welcome!" and I walk away. 2 seconds later a tap on my shoulder and "wait"
Got the number!


Point?

AFC - "Thank you"
DJ - "You're welcome"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LADZMAN

Banned
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
US
YOU TIMED HOW LONG YOU WERE WITH HERE SOUNDS AFC
GOOD GOING ON GETTING NUMBER
 

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
245
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
It sure is AFC of him to have the balls to talk to a total stranger get her number and get out in six minutes...

Nothing wrong with being obsessive.

Obsessive is just a word lazy people use to justify their lack of dedication.
 
Top