"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

You're Wasting Time

Sting

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2001
Messages
652
Reaction score
9
An old friend of mine once asked me what I was doing. I told him in a tone of voice that was mostly sarcastic, indicating that it should be pretty obvious. He asked the question again. I started getting annoyed, and was deciding whether to ignore him or tell him to bugger off and stop bothering me. But before I could make a decision, he put his hand up and told me that he knew what I was thinking, and then said that I hadn’t really answered his question. He asked me for the third time what I was doing, and added that before answering I should really think about it. I did as he asked, and it dawned on me that he wasn’t asking me to tell him what I was doing, but rather I was supposed to ask myself the question he had asked me. In other words, I was supposed to ask myself what I was doing – at that very moment – and in so doing realize that what I was doing wasn’t taking me any closer to the goals I’d set for myself. After realizing what he meant, I looked back at him and he nodded, once again knowing what I was thinking.

No matter what you’re doing, whether it’s work, play or otherwise, you need to constantly ask yourself whether what you’re doing is going to take you closer to the goals you’ve set for yourself. If it isn’t, then stop doing it. You’re only wasting time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
good thread though, if there is one problem with people on these boards it's procrastination.
 
Top